Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Las Vegas ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker growled. "Shut up and keep walking," he said. The hunters all heard the kid's voice and turned to look at them. They were only halfway across the room and the hunters were faster then them. Maybe Mike was fast enough, but Talia wasn't. He snarled and shoved the two at the door. The hunters moved to attack them, ignoring their instinct to avoid Wesker. Wesker dodged out of the way as three of them swung at him. One came from behind and jumped at him. he just barely dodged out of the way, narrowly avoiding the sharp claws. He growled and kicked the hunter across the room. "Get out of here!" he snapped at Talia and Mike. Another hunter lunged at him and he moved back. He flashed forward and punched the hunter, throwing it back. He glanced over to see three hunters moving to attack Talia and Mike. He grabbed one of the hunters and threw it at the three about to attack the other two. The four hunters screeched and started attacking each other, giving Talia and Mike a chance to get out.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

{{Sorry Fabled. This can be over a few minutes, so it can correspond with your post. I didn't see your post until I posted this. sweatdrop }}  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:36 pm
Doesn't talk but instead runs to the door feeling useless it didint take him long to get to the door but when he passed trough he tripped a red lazer causing the door to close shut Mr.Wesker hurry before its too late he yelled to Wesker from inside the room hoping her heard them over the hunters noise  

redx6504

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:11 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker growled when he heard the door shut. He thought he'd disabled that defense system. Someone must have put it back online. There was nothing he could do now. The door wouldn't open from the outside. There was a keypad right by the door when you first go in, but Mike didn't have the code. Mike had to survive this one on his own. This one was different than the others. While it had a keypad, all you had to do was make it to the end of the hall alive. Sounds easy enough, but the floor is pressure sensitive. There were certain tiles that, when stepped on, released a defense mechanism. One of them triggered lasers. Another triggered the ceiling to start falling. A different one triggered the walls to start closing in on you. If you didn't know the tiles that were safe, that hallway was an almost instant death. In order to open the doors, you needed one of two things. One, you had the code to put in the keypad on the wall by the door, or two, you made it all the way to the end of the hallway alive. Only then would the doors open and the defense system be cut off. He didn't know who had put that defense system back up, but it was probably the same one who let the hunters out in this room. Wesker suddenly remembered something. The room on the far side of that hallway had cages of lickers in it, like this one had cages of hunters. Whoever had let the hunters out of their cages in here would likely have let the lickers out in the next room. They'd be lucky if he didn't kill each and every one of them for this. He kicked a hunter that had gotten too close to him. Finally, the hunters seemed to listen to the instinct that told them to leave him alone and they backed off. "Stay close to me. They won't attack me," he said to Talia, who'd also got locked out of the hallway beyond. He walked up to the door and pounded on it, getting Mike's attention. "You're on your own for this one. The floor is pressure sensitive. Certain tiles will trigger a defense mechanism. If you can make it to the end of the hallway, the doors will open again. I can't open the doors from out here," he said.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:29 pm
Mike yelled back dont worry i have a plan he went to the hall and decided that he didint need the floor there are walls. he started running in place to gain speed and when he was fast enough he ran on the wall running to the end of the hallway he tried to watch his step but he tripped on a picture frame and fell off the wall falling on a Tile that activated the walls to start closing in on him he ran as fast as he could stepping on a whole bunch of tiles on the way he tripped on one that went down and lazer's came out torwed him he jumped and dodged it but then another came he ran away from it trying to get to the other side before it came but then he tripped on another tile going down causing him so activate different tiles to fall randomly a lazer that was going at him had just missed him because he tripped taking out a slice of hair now extremaly terrify'd he got to the other side shutting off all the traps and the walls to go back in he sat down breathing hevey as the door connecting to the hall Weskers in opened  

redx6504

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:55 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker could hear as each of the traps got triggered. A couple minutes later, he heard it all power down and the door slid open. He smirked. "So this plan of yours was to trigger all the traps?" he asked. He looked at the spot that the door had just slid into. He could see a light. That meant the trap was ready to be set off again. He pushed Talia in the hallway and was in before the door closed. Not wasting another moment, he turned back and quickly punched the numbers into the pad. The door stopped halfway and slid back open. He strode to the end of the hall. The lickers weren't programmed to avoid him. They'd attack him just like he was any normal human. Wesker opened the door a bit, not really surprised to see lickers waiting on the other side. He pulled the door shut and turned to look at the others. "You're going to have to defend yourself here. These creatures will attack me as well as you. They are stronger and faster than the hunters. They are harder to kill. My suggestion, just get through the room as fast as you can. Don't stop to try to fight them all off, since that will only result in your death. And watch out for their tongues," he said.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:11 pm
Mike sensed there weakness you can shoot them in the neck or the brain sticking out of there heads or you can grab the tongue and cut it off to get rid of there attack other then the claws Mike followed what Wesker said and came up with the same conclusion to run to the other side as fast as they can and hope not to get hit  

redx6504

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker turned to look at Mike. "You go ahead and try to get a bullet in them. Like I said, they're fast. Even if you manage to get a bullet in them, it likely won't be the spot you were aiming for. And I'd like to see someone attempt to grab their tongues before they dig it in your shoulder or chest," he said. The lickers may have a weakness, but they were good at defending those weaknesses.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:26 pm
Mike nodded at Wesker learning an important lesson even if something has a weakness that doesn't mean it the best place to attack them a lesson that could be the difference between life and death one day the lickers were about to attack them but then a voice yelled STOP the lickers stopped and backed off well well well if it is int Wesker i've been waiting for ever to kill you then a 15 year old boy who looked just like Mike but with a leather trench coat like Wesker's and sunglasses appeared infrount of them i'm here to kill you said the man his coat had a Tricell logo on it basically meaning that this is Tricell's way of saying we're not allied anymore  

redx6504

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:40 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker quickly looked over the newcomer. Tricell logo. He should have known that Tricell would come back and try to end Umbrella. He sighed. He seemed to be a clone of the boy standing behind him, but with Wesker's outfit. He smirked. It seemed Tricell was trying to make a point. "Is that so? Well, today's just isn't your lucky day then is it?" he asked. This kid really thought that he could kill him? Poor kid had no idea how far over his head he was.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:42 pm
The cloned Mike ran at Wesker for an attack when he tried to see a weakness there was none but he decided to attack anyway running extreamly fast at him holding a gun with a knife it was obvious that he was planning on stabbing him with the knife and firing but that wasent going to work out well cuase that attack left him wide open for attack  

redx6504

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker waited until the clone was close enough, then dodged out of the way. He aimed a punch at the clone's stomach.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:28 pm
Wesker not knowing his own strength accidentaly punched right through him the clone spit out a large amount of blood on Wesker's coat and fell to the ground he looked up at him you may have killed me but your hell is int over i wont die that easy he said coughing up more blood i'm just a clone and i have a bit of advice for you i have one third of the power the original has if you dont hold on to him or kill him now you will regret it later the clone said you must kill Dan Miller he is the one thing standing in your way from complete control over Mike the clone said then his lungs emptied and he stopped breathing followed by blood leaking out of his mouth in small amounts his eyes glossed over and lifeless wait Mr.Wesker what did he say? Mike asked Wesker waiting for a response  

redx6504

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker pulled off his coat. He dropped it on the clone's dead body. He turned to look at Mike, glaring at him, even though Mike wouldn't be able to see the glare through the glasses. He didn't say anything. He turned and walked past the clone's dead body, thinking about what the clone said. He looked at the blood on his glove. He walked over to the door on the other side of the room and opened the door, walking through the door without a word to the other two. This one was a long, white hallway. There were no defense systems in this hallway. There was a staircase at the end of the hallway that lead deeper into the Hive. There was doors lining the hallway. Each door held experiments behind them. They were the more successful experiments, ones that would be most useful to him. In case of intruders, Wesker could open all the doors from his office a few floors below and the experiments would come out and attack the intruders. He headed for the stairs and started down them.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:18 pm
Mike followed Wesker not questioning what he did but he was afraid that he would do the same thing to him that he did to the clone he became slightly afraid of him and the fact that he had no clue where he was taking him scared him even more cause maybe he was planning on killing him the whole time  

redx6504

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces