Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who do you think would win in a Sasuke VS Neji fight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would win?
  Sasuke
  Neji
  Don't care I just want gold
View Results

Cpt_SharpieGuy

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:41 pm
i thing neji would stomp sasuke  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:14 pm
Sasuke! He couldn't hit sasuke if sasuke can see his every move. Sharingan  

pinoyidol2006

Sakunomiya

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:17 am
Doom_Doctor
Sunas
WELL. Byukagan is said to be a 'spin off' of the Sharingan. Meaning that Sharingan can be looked at as being stronger. But I think in term of strategic battle, Neji would win. I dunno how much Sasuke's advanced though, he might be at Neji's level right now. I wish he'd hurry & show up in the manga...without a starfish on his face, preferably.

AND TO ELABORATE on Kaiten... Hakkesho Kaiten (Eight Trigram Palms Heavenly Spin) is the move they're talking about.

Actually, I believe that the Sharingan originated from the Byagukan whee 3nodding

Yup, that other guy informed me as well. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:26 am
dragon_sword
Sunas
WELL. Byukagan is said to be a 'spin off' of the Sharingan. Meaning that Sharingan can be looked at as being stronger. But I think in term of strategic battle, Neji would win. I dunno how much Sasuke's advanced though, he might be at Neji's level right now. I wish he'd hurry & show up in the manga...without a starfish on his face, preferably.

AND TO ELABORATE on Kaiten... Hakkesho Kaiten (Eight Trigram Palms Heavenly Spin) is the move they're talking about.

You seem to have it backwards in terms of just insight the byakugan is way more advanced. It is mainly a form of advanced taijutsu that instead of breaking bones fron external impact it shuts down internal organs by targetting the chakra circulatory system.

Yeah, exactly. I found out the that Byukagan was first, so yeah. That part's a bit mixed up on my part. Like, that's why I never understood why Sharingan was first, personally 'cause in a lot of ways it seems stronger to me. But it depends what kind of fighting style your talking about, I guess. Byukagan is like extremely advanced taijutsu as you stated, and I suppose you'd say Sharingan was advanced dojutsu...

I've been watching this show for ages & I'm still learning all new stuff about it so I'm glad people are informing of my mistakes. I hate telling people the wrong imformation.

(AND if the text is showing up huge for some reason, I don't get it...)  

Sakunomiya

dragon_sword

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:03 pm
Sunas
dragon_sword
Sunas

You seem to have it backwards in terms of just insight the byakugan is way more advanced. It is mainly a form of advanced taijutsu that instead of breaking bones fron external impact it shuts down internal organs by targetting the chakra circulatory system.

Yeah, exactly. I found out the that Byukagan was first, so yeah. That part's a bit mixed up on my part. Like, that's why I never understood why Sharingan was first, personally 'cause in a lot of ways it seems stronger to me. But it depends what kind of fighting style your talking about, I guess. Byukagan is like extremely advanced taijutsu as you stated, and I suppose you'd say Sharingan was advanced dojutsu...

I've been watching this show for ages & I'm still learning all new stuff about it so I'm glad people are informing of my mistakes. I hate telling people the wrong imformation.

(AND if the text is showing up huge for some reason, I don't get it...)

Nah the text seems fine to me. I too have been watching it for a long time and I keep leraning things but I envy the people who get to read the mangas because they are ahead of the episodes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:23 pm
they are both very skilled, but i'm going to go with sasuke!
plus think of the sharingan!  

sasukelover53

Broker of darkness

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:05 am
I don't know i'd like to see sasuke win but...Neji's got the Byukagan and the Sharingan is a spin off of that soo..neji might have an atvantage but also The Sharigan isn't sauske's only wepon....Ochimaros (Iknow i spelled it wrong) Curse mark is prety powerful if sasuke choses to use it. Has Sasuke joined the good side yet i read about him running off to find Ochimaro (Yes i know i spelled it wrong aguin.) But did they ever get sasuke back?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:38 pm
Actually.. the Byakugan outranks the Sharingan. People are just underestimating the power of the Byakugan, besaides, Sharingan, believe it or not, is over-rated. Without Sasuke, Itachi, or Kakashi, people really wouldn't be 'too' or over-excited over it. The Mangekyou Sharigan is totally something else, it's WAY beyond the words of over-rated, it's way too powerful! That's why most RPs restricts from using it, that's another reason why the basic Sharingan is so liked. Because it transcends and evolves into the Mangekyou Sharingan..

It's bascially there for hypnotizing and copying. That's all it is, where-as, the Byakugan lets the user see 360 degrees, see closer, and the fact that if you can master it, you can use Kaiten, if I'm correct. But then again, using them both at once can be cool, it's possble, oh yeh. Just not Mangekyou AND Byakugan.

Sasuke IS a benificial 'cool' factor when it comes to the Sharingan, but the only reason that MOST of you are sticking up for it is because of Itachi and Sasuke. neutral  

Mimoto Kawasari

dragon_sword

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:10 pm
agreed!! I completely agree with what you say Sasuke has not shown the potential of the sharingan that Itachi and Kakashi has shown. Episode 83 made me question the power of the sharingan to the byakugan due to the insight of the 5 second fight. The byakugan however is a very efficient weapon due to the fact that if he cuts the chakra off to sasuke's eyes he cant activate the sharingan and even if he can see the movements that neji makes it is taijutsu so he wont be able to avoid it if he is not fast enough as what happened when he faced Rock Lee  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:23 am
Neji... I haven't actually seen him fight, but I know hes good  

pinoyidol2006

SourZack

Professional Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:37 am
I'd say Neji but after Sasuke got that weird power from Orichimaru I donno anymore neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:57 pm
kage_no_ai
Neji. No competition. A few pokes to Sasuke's chakra system, and he's as usless as a rag.

i agree, neji rocks whee  

Lhunari

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:23 am
Dang, I can't believe all these answers. It's like this match is a Mr. Universe. This should be on how skilled, not how handsome/hot he is  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:17 pm
If Sasuke activated the curse seal he would beat Neji hands down, although saying that, Neji kicked Kidoumaru a** and he was using curse seal level 2. Hummmm, now I think Neji would win.

As for the rather large chuck of info about Sharingan, there's a bit you got wrong cos *spoiler*
Kakashi uses the Mangekou sharingan to defeat one of the Akatsuki's in the later manga or so I've been told..I've not got to that bit of the manga myself *spoiler*  

Kit_Kid

Nathan24

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:08 pm
Sasuke was gifted with more abilities and is far more stronger than Neji.. So Sasuke wins.. ninja cool ninja cool ninja exclaim  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff