Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Desert ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:37 pm
User Image
Sarah winced as the infection inside her fought with the T-virus from the crow. Her's won the battle though. One time the infection came in handy.
"Ok...i think i'm good for now." she mutters as her grip on the dashboard releases. She turns to look at zandre "Well look who woke up. Mr. mute" she said jokingly. Then he got out. She frowned abit. "Zandre where are you going?!" she called after him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:45 am
User Image
`Somebody's Gettin Shot`

Zandre drew his sword and looked at the horizon. "Unsettled business." The moan from the Nemesis was clear as day now. "Here he comes." Zandre muttered as it came over the hill, followed by the second and last living. Each had rocket launchers. "You gotta be kiddin' me. Both are here?" He tightened his grip on his blade and raced toward the two. He looked like a mad man, but he knew what to do after the last battle. He dodged each blast from the launchers as they approached, slicing through any zombies that got in his way. "Your both dead." He said to himself as he got ever closer.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:53 pm
"s**t" said George reloading his hand gun and fliping up the Launcher sight on the grenade launcher and hiting one of the Nemesis with the grenade he was allready out of his Vehicle moving Toward Zandre. "I got you back Zandre." screamed George making his way towards Zandre. User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image
Sarah watched them leave. She decided to stay with the rest of them. Incase any zombies came near. But she would help if it was needed. "Be careful!" she yelled to them both as she watched anxiously.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:32 pm
"always" Said George slipping another grenade shell into the launcher. "Zandre Tell me how to help defeat them ill do it." User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:04 am
User Image
`Somebody's Gettin Shot`

Zandre dodged another blast. "s**t! I would if they had a weakness but they don't!" He knew the grenade launcher would barely even phase these things. "Just take out their weapons!" He yelled a minute later. He needed to get in close. He pulled out his sniper rifle and put his sword in the sheathe on his back. "I need to get in close."  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:45 pm
User Image
Sarah heard what zandre said. She made up her mind. She pulled her assault rifle off her back and stepped off the vehicle. Climbed onto the roof and took aim at the nemisis's weapons.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:02 pm
George aimed the grenade launcher and shot the Rocket launcher on one of the Nemesis's and when it hit he turned and shot the other ones rocket launcher and they both dropped there rocket launchers. "haha" Laughed George shoving in another Grenade and shoving the barrel of the launcher against the nemesis's head and fired it. "thats for my HELICOPTER." Screamed George jumping back. "next ones for the gnarly second degree burns and the coma." Said George putting another grenade shell into his launcher. Then he took out his sword. and put his rifle on his back. "lets play." Said George with a crazy slur to his words. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:06 pm
User ImageKurama tried to hide from the noise as he covered his ears to try and keep out some of the sound, but the noises still hurt. Especially George's rocket launcher.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image
Sarah chuckled at George's words. "Actually it was Zandre who destroyed your helicopter!" she called to him shooting the weapons of the nemesis. After a few shots one of its larger weapons broke. Nice.
Sarah aimed to fire at the other "Really so THAT'S what you've been up to." she muttered. Responding to George's comment about the coma.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:28 pm
"what you think i can sleep that long?" said George cutting smaller weapons off of the nemesis he was nearest. "come on hit me." Said George dodging the nemesis's attacks with out a sweat on his forehead. User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image
"How was i suposed to know what you were doing? I had no clue you were even alive! Hell, i've been in japan, locked in cells, i even had a runin with Wesker at Umbrella, where i met zandre." Sarah responds as she shoots. It was true, though she really wished she could have killed him, she got away. And so did he. But that set her fate, he now knew her. Not just some scum from the streets who hated him.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:04 pm
lasean was watching sarah. he hoped she would be okay up their. he mowed down some more then he was grabbed from behind by something and dragged to the ground. "sarah!" he yelled and started to struggle. he was turned around and was staring at a huge guy with a axe. "hey let me go!" he said as he squirmed and fought.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:53 am
[[ugh... writers block]]  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:16 pm
User Image
Sarah was busy shooting when she heard Lesean scream her name. She turned and saw the guy with the axe. Oh, crap, oh, crap, oh crap, oh crap! were the only words playing through her head for the first few seconds.
She immidiately sprung into action. She jumped down off the vehicle landing on one knee. She started shooting at the covered head of the beast. "Must've followed us from the hospital!" she said, thinking to herself. "Kid, get away from it!" she yelled to him. Her bullets shooting and hitting the monster. Not much was working. Only slowing him down. She tried to shoot again but her ammo was out in her assault rife. She tossed it off of her back, it would take too long to reload anyway.
Sarah pulled two handguns, 9mms out of their holsers at her sides. She began shooting still. Aimed just for the head. But her focus was on the head she didn't notice the axe untill about 3 seconds before it came to her. Aiming straight ontop of her. She looked up at rolled out of the way. She turned and shot at the nemisis once more then back at the axe-weilding beast. "Run!" she yelled to lesean. She padded her side, feeling her few grenades she had left. She smirked and rolled out of the axe's reach again. The beast almost completely forgetting the kid. One bullet went straight through the head of the beast but not much damage was done.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff