Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:49 pm
Dr.Voodoo
User Image
HELLO EVERYBODY.

Other half of my art trade with Asphy. <3
*clings to Wasabi face* x.x You're so awesome  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:00 pm
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Dr.Voodoo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
HELLO EVERYBODY.

*clings to Wasabi face* x.x You're so awesome

Shhhhhh! ninja  

WasabiFennec

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:25 pm
Going back to the Canine question on page 1.

I don't think about the muzzles and since not all canine muzzles are same, just look at a reference real life and try to do it as closely to that as possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:28 pm
Ok.. These are.. barebone basics of profile and frontal view headshots.. I may do more detailed one's later, but these were quickies and I need a shower, so ....deal with it? Oh, btw.. they're kinda big. xD;;;;

Tut 1
Tut 2

Meph!stopheles

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:31 pm
easy for you meph. I can't even draw he basic shape to a head  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:35 pm
Rainey_angel81
easy for you meph. I can't even draw he basic shape to a head

Nothin' to it doll. Just draw a circle, then add a V to the bottom for a chin, then a line down the middle to signify the center of the face. The circle and the line will make a slightly curved cross in the face. The horizontal line will mark where the eyes should go, and the center line marks where the nose and mouth should be, roughly. basic facial structure.you can even see how I used that in the tuts.

Meph!stopheles

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:52 pm
again...easy for you. even after taking at class for 3 years, I couldn't draw a simple face structure  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:45 pm
User Image

My newest Commish for Kyoni Malkat of Elric. Because I didn't have a light brown anywhere to be seen, I used a Bronze yellow and True Orange for the under color.
Critique is welcome, but I can't do much about detail and shading because I go an F in both of those in art.  

Rainey_angel81

haythere

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:01 pm
User Image

My character Nadia. I really liked her post in this one ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:07 pm
Rain. You keep saying you failed, or you're not good at something.

SO WHAT?!!

That's why we practice. I started out SHITTY (*gasp* I said it) in the beginning, but I practiced.. watched others, learned from them.

That's why I'd like to announce here, that hopefully soon, I will be opening my own Paintchat.. A place for artists within this guild to get together, and draw and learn from one another. Due to bandwidth preservation and general distaste for crowds, it will be a private Pchat..Which means you'll have to set up an account and probably wait to be given a password. None of this is written in stone, but I DO plan on this happening in the near future. I want to learn just as much as the rest of you, and I hope opening this will promote that.

oh dear god someone help me.. xD

Meph!stopheles

haythere

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:10 pm
Wow, that sounds like a really good idea! I wish I had something like that when I started out whee
Good luck it sounds like a lot of work. If you need help I can try and help, but I really don't know how to run and create the code for that kind of stuff sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:17 pm
Meph!stopheles
Rain. You keep saying you failed, or you're not good at something.

SO WHAT?!!

That's why we practice. I started out SHITTY (*gasp* I said it) in the beginning, but I practiced.. watched others, learned from them.

That's why I'd like to announce here, that hopefully soon, I will be opening my own Paintchat.. A place for artists within this guild to get together, and draw and learn from one another. Due to bandwidth preservation and general distaste for crowds, it will be a private Pchat..Which means you'll have to set up an account and probably wait to be given a password. None of this is written in stone, but I DO plan on this happening in the near future. I want to learn just as much as the rest of you, and I hope opening this will promote that.

oh dear god someone help me.. xD

al;fglkangklkglkjf' aj YES PLEASE.  

WasabiFennec

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:20 pm
Manda_Tifa
Krissim, how do you do your Hair? I have never figured out how to get decent hair in any of my CG pictures....It makes me sad.... cry
I'm still trying to figure out how to do good hair myself. Normally I start out by doing the loose sketch of the shape I want the hair in. Then I pic a mid color and block that all in. Next I go a few shades lighter and start to place in highlights. Try to keep it in blocks at this time. Don't try to hard to do single pieces of hair. Then I go a couple shades darker from my mid tone and fill in the shadows. THen I repeat both of those steps slowly lightening and darkening. It is toward the end that it really falls together. I know that isn't the best description but that is the gist of what I do. I'm just now starting to play with the burn and dodge tool to add that extra little sparkle. >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:24 pm
Dr.Voodoo
User Image
HELLO EVERYBODY.

Wow I like it, especially the hands. Though the tongue thing is kind of scary <.<

I really want to get some markers and play around with them. That is like one of the art medians I have done nothing with. V.V  

Krissim Klaw

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:24 pm
Krissim Klaw
Dr.Voodoo
User Image
HELLO EVERYBODY.

Wow I like it, especially the hands. Though the tongue thing is kind of scary <.<

I really want to get some markers and play around with them. That is like one of the art medians I have done nothing with. V.V
It's meant to be scary! Muahahaha!  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces