Reply ♥Heaven Academy♥
Sex Ed. Room 69♥♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crazy_chick10175

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:47 pm
michelle wasnt sure how good this class would be so she walks in and takes a seat she was sick the first day so she was unsure of what she had missed  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:10 pm
~Fritz Keller~
User Image

Fritz walked into class and sat down.He knew he'd missed the first day,but it wasn't his fault.He couldn't decide what to wear!That had to be a good excuse,didn't it?
"Hallo everyone!" he yelled,as he walked through the door and took his seat.He twirled his hair a bit and gave his flirtiest look to the teacher.  

Duchess Florianne

Tipsy Inquisitor

Fenris1989

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:20 pm
Fenris remained silent in the back of the classroom lightly blushing his black wolf tail lightly swishing and ears down
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:39 am
User Image
micheal looked at his new students
"good morning class... i see we have some new students so i need to know your names"  

RagingDarkn3ss
Captain

Duchess Florianne

Tipsy Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:09 pm
~Fritz Keller~
User Image

Fritz stood up and smiled proudly.His expensive cologne was highly detectable,seeing as how he'd used almost half of the bottle that morning.Clearing his throat,he began to speak."My name is Fritz.Fritz Keller." he said,a playful smirk forming on his lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:01 pm
im michelle, michelle clark  

crazy_chick10175

RagingDarkn3ss
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:52 pm
"ok well im micheal your teacher"
he sat down and propped his feet up
"what does everyone want to learn about today"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:34 pm
~Fritz Keller~
User Image

Fritz thought for a moment,then waved his hand."Ooo!Sperm!Let's learn about sperm!' he cried.  

Duchess Florianne

Tipsy Inquisitor

RagingDarkn3ss
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:33 pm
"ok well sperm is the little cells that in a mans c**, they can only live in warm temperature, wich sperm is meant to inpregnate women... or taste or fill or cover someone in some cases... if anyone wants a more 'thorough' lesson meet me at my dorm tonight" he put the number on the board  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:55 pm
~Fritz Keller~
User Image
Fritz sighed as the bell rang."Hey!You...Teacher...If you don't mind,I think we'll be meeting later on." he smirked and winked,his cologne leaving a fragrant and pungent reminder that he was the one and only Fritz Keller.  

Duchess Florianne

Tipsy Inquisitor

crazy_chick10175

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:46 am
ME 2  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:53 am
"ok just come by after school..."
(PM me anytime your ready)  

RagingDarkn3ss
Captain

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image
Micheal Thomson

Micheal walked in and sighed "Missed this class twice already. Better not again" he said. He sat in a seat his eyes looking at the teacher. Oh a hot teacher he thought with a smile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:34 am
the teacher looked at the boy
"so you decided to join me today, mr?"  

RagingDarkn3ss
Captain

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☁Shion Yuiko☁

User Image White hair swished about in a high ponytail as a thin male entered the room. A lolipop in his mouth and a shoulder bag, patterned with white and gray stripes. The male's clothes gripped his body, showing off everything in such a taunting way. He didn't even bat an eye, sparkling ice blue and clear with long lashes and bright pink, lip glossed lips to make him look even cuter. He looked like a girl, one of those fairytail princesses... well, 'cept for the fact he was a boy, and his style looked more punk rock.. in a pretty kind of way. His nails were painted too, a rather odd choice, a pepto bismo pink color with dots coming together to form a checkerboard pattern at the edge of his nails.

Simply, he walked past the teacher, dropping a tardy slip onto his desk and walking to a seat in the back, not really all that interested in what was going on. He was simply like that, the only introduction would be on that slip. 'Shion Yuiko, helping faculty to deliver a few papers before class, just in case he's late, please excuse his tardiness.' And that was that. Next thing one knew, he had his mind completely engrossed in his sketch pad, drawing out different things such as designs and cats... other random and cute things of the likes.

{O.ut/O.f.C.ream: Picture drawn and layout made by myself, please do not take or use, thanks. ♥}

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

♥Heaven Academy♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff