Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:54 am
Pripyat Dawn
Anyone have Sierra's number? I think I need to drunk dial that ******** ME.
Nah, I only caught him online when he was checking his GMail account, and it auto-logged him in. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:47 pm
war_junky 91
s**t, i still remember the reason i even joined this guild was plate. She posted in an anti-gun thread in ED saying "its good to see so many fellow members of the GGE here" and about five minutes later i submitted my application 3nodding

We all need to just have one big blow out sometime. maybe one year we arrange it so all or most of us go to shot show or something?

I fully support this idea. We could all get together somewhere and everyone bring all their guns, and we could all shoot every one else's guns and hang out and stuff.

Also barbecue.

Only problem being we're all fairly broke youngsters or tied to school/military/parents or both. But I plan on associating with you fellows until I'm bored with guns, and ha, like that's going to happen. rofl So one day, by God, we'll do it!  

ArmasTermin

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:05 pm
ArmasTermin
war_junky 91
s**t, i still remember the reason i even joined this guild was plate. She posted in an anti-gun thread in ED saying "its good to see so many fellow members of the GGE here" and about five minutes later i submitted my application 3nodding

We all need to just have one big blow out sometime. maybe one year we arrange it so all or most of us go to shot show or something?

I fully support this idea. We could all get together somewhere and everyone bring all their guns, and we could all shoot every one else's guns and hang out and stuff.

Also barbecue.

Only problem being we're all fairly broke youngsters or tied to school/military/parents or both. But I plan on associating with you fellows until I'm bored with guns, and ha, like that's going to happen. rofl So one day, by God, we'll do it!
Unfortunately, most airlines only allow one long gun per person, and AFAIK AMTRAK allows none.

Do we have more members west of the Mississip, or east?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:52 pm
Fresnel
ArmasTermin
war_junky 91

Also barbecue.

Unfortunately, most airlines only allow one long gun per person, and AFAIK AMTRAK allows none.

I'm like maybe a few miles east of it  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:33 pm
Recon_Ninja_985
Fresnel
ArmasTermin
war_junky 91

Also barbecue.

I thought you were in Louisiana?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:36 pm
Fresnel
Recon_Ninja_985
Fresnel
ArmasTermin
war_junky 91

Also barbecue.

I thought you were in Louisiana?
yes, southeastern louisiana is east of the mississippi river

lol  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3