Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Gaia Beginning Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeriTeaRose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:44 pm
ll P W E E P ll
EmperorZensekai
ll P W E E P ll
EmperorZensekai
Ok, so basically just an SF thread product review.

But without the stuck up a*****e attitude lately that's been in the SF rofl

Lol SF... the trolls, the chaos... the weirdos... what are they doing now? I haven't checked in a while. xd

Ignorance has popped up quite a bit, and disregarding other people's posts and being all I"MRITEURWRONG.

Gah really?? scary a bit, i think i have been noticing that everywhere now on Gaia, is it just me? O_O;  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:46 pm
So freeking happy <3
Thanks ;D  

Podium
Crew

Lonely Man-Lover

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:47 pm
EmperorZensekai
For the sample thing, what kind of audience am I supposed to aim at?

Just want an idea of what kind of voice to use.
Formal informative type of blog or like I was writing up a loose SF thread?
It is focused to random users of the internet. Think of some user looking up info on the RIG from google. You can be quite informal in it. I encourage personal opinion, even if it is negative.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:47 pm
FLlCKER
Nikko of the Pink Rose v2
FLlCKER
Nikko of the Pink Rose v2
FLlCKER
EmperorZensekai
For the sample thing, what kind of audience am I supposed to aim at?

Just want an idea of what kind of voice to use.
Your just posting about the new RIG. Like, what its about, its characters, art, how hard it is, etc. Your personal opinion on it. It would be a good idea to link to things such as the play guide, marketplace listings, or the item list. 3nodding

lol hey! i posted some links >.o
In your example post is what I meant, sorry. I should have made that a little clearer.

razz hehe wonderful~ <3
I love playing rigs, i used that playing guide for the new rig every time and won. I approve of that guide and the item list as well.
I've only played one, and I really want to play it again. It was a really good RIG in my opinion.

i think i used 1 mil on some and got a bit of profit, i'm usually lucky when it comes to rigs aka CI's.
But you gotta know when to stop, that is the key. <3

TeriTeaRose

EmperorZensekai

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:12 pm
ok sent random thing...

....too late Lol. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to assume the reader was from Gaia or not.

gotta run.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:55 pm
Hey, can I be a part-time both?

I'm more of a writer but every once in a while I'd be willing to make a video or two. I have a webcam and a microphone.

but what would we vlog about?? D: If it's a gaia-related site do we relate to what the latest announcements are?  

ImaginaMagica

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:33 am
ImaginaMagica
Hey, can I be a part-time both?

I'm more of a writer but every once in a while I'd be willing to make a video or two. I have a webcam and a microphone.

but what would we vlog about?? D: If it's a gaia-related site do we relate to what the latest announcements are?
I have no problem with more writers, however, you will have to write me a sample.

I had everyone interested write me a sample writing on the new RIGs. This sample should include helpful information, personal opinion, links to Gaia, and structure.

You can PM me that if you are interested.

The vlogs, like anything you would write about would be Gaia related, but can be about anything. Item reviews, rants, tips/tricks, games, etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:50 am
I would love to be a writer. I write stories all the time, so my grasp on the English language is great.  

ecopper12

jessieomer

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:55 am
I've contemplated vlogging, a lot. It's something I've wanted to do, and I know I'm probably considered just another member here, and I figured I should change that.

I also write too, but it says you need vloggers.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:42 am
I can use some more writers too.

I will add this to the first post as well, but

If you would like to write, I will need a sample written before I create an author account for you.
If you would, write a sample post about the new RIGs (Cirque du Gothique). Make it an informative post, but include your personal opinion in it (whether it is positive or negative). Include helpful links back to Gaia, explain the RIG a bit, and be informative as possible.

You can PM me the writing sample. After I read it and approve, I will create an author account for you on Gaia Beginning.  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers