Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply Recycle Bin
Bounty Hunters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Happy Turkey
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:16 am
"Yeah, my name's Shiek, but call me Ghost. A friend gave me this name because that's what all my enemies become when I'm through with them.

*I go to HQ to get my upgrade*
"Ummm, yes I'll take the ummm, Missiles please."
*Takes missiles*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:23 am
Merle took out her computer, writing a note to HQ.

"Yeah, as for upgrades... I'll take the Plasma Beam."
*Plasma Beam is installed*  

Indigo Dagger

Final Darkness
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:04 pm
"As for me, I'll take the Ice Beam upgrade."

*Ice Beam is installed*

Looking at his gun, he smirks and says "Yeah, I can't wait to try this out. Anyway, you two can go to bed now. I'll take what's left of this guy down to the research station and cash him in."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:19 pm
Merle sighed and went to her bed. When she felt nobody was looking, she took the jar of tranquilizers she kept on her bedside table (out of the stash of seven jars she kept inside) and popped them in her mouth, feeling the sedative effects kick in- it was a very pleasant sensation.

((You can ask now, if you feel like it.))  

Indigo Dagger

Final Darkness
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:41 pm
Upon approaching the lab, Mark goes up to one of the scientists and says, "Here." (throwing the bag on the table) "Check this guy for his records and how much he's worth. The credits go to me, Merle, and Shiek."

"Okay, I'll get back to you tomorrow. You wouldn't happen to know his name, would you?"

"Uh, no, you'll have to ask Shiek. Oh yeah, you wouldn't happen to know where my team is, do you?"

"Sorry, you're asking the wrong guy. Why don't you ask your CO when you see him tomorrow?"

"Oh yeah. Thanks anyway."

Now leaving the lab, he thinks to himself, "Merle..... Why does it feel like I was supposed to do something with her....?"

"Oh well, it's probably nothing."

He went to his room and went staright into bed, waiting for tomorrow's mission.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:12 pm
Merle hopped from her bed and checked her suit- she'd helped catch Trion without it, and these things were said to be pretty damn powerful. She wondered what she'd be able to do with one on.  

Indigo Dagger

Teh Happy Turkey
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:17 pm
"Well, with a new weapon like this, I'm unbeatable"
*I go to the training room*
"SUPER MISSILE!"
*BOOM*
"Oh yeah, Boo yah!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:19 pm
*I Go up to the scientist, oh yeah, ummm his name is Trion. You might want to search under Gamma Quadrant."

"Alright, I'll get on it right away."

"Thanks"  

Teh Happy Turkey
Crew

Indigo Dagger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:21 pm
"Dayamn that feels good," Merle said, happy with a completed mission. Her bedside table drawer left wide open, a pile of clothes left on the floor, and the dorm an all-around mess, she left for the training room to try out the Plasma Beam.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:14 pm
On the way to the training room to try out his new Ice Beam, Mark knocks on Merle's door and walks in. Looking around, he thinks, "Whoa. I mean I'm not the cleanest person, but damn! Someone might get the idea of stealing something."

Looking at the open drawer, he decides to close that first, when he notices all of the medicine inside.

"What the... sedatives, tranquilizers, nerve relaxers... what has this girl been through?"

"I've already seen enough, I should leave now."  

Final Darkness
Crew

Final Darkness
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:19 pm
Now getting to the weapons room, he fires a few shots from his Ice gun. The shots are slow and chunky. He walks up to the weapons guy and tells him,

"I don't like the way this gun shoots. Tweak it so the shots are a little faster and a little harder. I don't care if it's weaker."

While the gun is being repaired, he walks up to Merle and asks, "Y'know, I've never seen you act nervous, or even alert at times. Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:29 pm
Merle looked up at him with a glazed look in her eyes.

"Please don't tell anyone..."

She brought out the rifle she'd used earlier.

"When I started training for marksmanship... I took tranquilizers to slow my heart rate and get better shots. I began abusing the prescription a bit and... a few months later, I was addicted. I could barely even go a few hours without a pill... or eight..."

She looked down, ashamed.  

Indigo Dagger

Final Darkness
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:56 pm
"Look.", he said in a calm but direct voice, "I don't know who you were trying to impress with excellent marksmanship skills, but you're way past what you need to be."

"Weapon's ready!"

Mark walks away and comes back with his custom ice gun. Picking up where he left off, he says,

"Don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone. But if you're not willing to help yourself, I might have to."

He aimed his gun at the target, firing shots that were three times as fast, but had one-third the freezing power. The target was slowly being crystallized from the rain of blue nitrogen shots.

"It's never too late to change. Don't forget that."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:30 pm
"Hey Ghost! I got the info on Trion, his head was worth 30,000 credits. So go turn his head in a nearby bounty center to recieve the money."

"Thanks"
*I take his head to the bounty station*

"Wow, finally. Someone caught Trion. Here's your money.

*Takes cash and pockets 10,000*
"Cha-Ching!"
*He goes to Merle's room and drops 10,000 credits on her drawer, then he goes and does the same in Mark's room.*  

Teh Happy Turkey
Crew

Final Darkness
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:45 pm
"Yeah. That Trion won't be stealing anymore energy crystals anytime soon now."

"....Wait, wasn't he wanted for terrorizing and destroying different planets?"

"No, the Trion you caught was known for theft. Unless you're talking about the other Trion....."

"s**t, you're telling me we caught a different guy!?"

"Afraid so."

"Damn, I should've known it was too easy."

Running back to the cell rooms, he finds Merle and Shiek and yells "Trion is still alive!"  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff