Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
LA Prison ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:35 am
User Image
Sarah smirked, perfect time to take out her rage. On flesh eating, mindless zombies. She aimed her gun at the heads of the zombies and fired.
Taking out a few, she reloaded, she hadn't had much ammo in that gun in the first place. She aimed again and fired, this time they got closer to her, but she didn't mind. Except the smell of their rotting flesh.
Sarah didn'y move positions much because of her sore leg, she was fine just standing still as she fired.Sarah got tired of her morionlessness. She flexed her leg, it hurt alot less now. She took a step back and started forward shooting quicker now, her adrenalin was pumping aand her rage was spilling out, she stopped to catch her breathe, and the remaining zombies collapsed to the floor.
Her eyes still full of silent rage. She closed them then turned to look at them both one at a time "C'mon. We have to go, to see if there are any survivors who survived the licker and the zombies. And we'll need to find either a helicopter or an airplane to get us out of this building." Sarah said as she put her gun away. She flexed her leg again, it still stung, but the remaining adrenalin eased the pain. Sarah then spotted another of her weapons the survivors had taken, covered in blood she took the knife from the pile of blood.
"Oh, how this brings back memories..." she said to herself and put the knife away.

User Image
Matt smirked as the zombies got closer. He ran at them decapitating three with a single stroke. Yep, all that military, and umbrella training was paying off. Well with help of the infection of course, it made the flesh easier to cut and his swing even harder.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:30 am
User Image
Egon Rapier

After killing five undead guards, he immediately came out of that room, only to find an approaching hoarde right there in the corridors. Oh s**t. he muttered, moving backwards while reloading. Just as he was about to shoot the zombie in front of him, the zombie immediately splattered to bits and fell on the floor, giving Egon a fresh splash of blood on his face. What THE...?? He turned to see, to his horror, the trigger happy people he saw earlier. Great... he muttered, facing the remaining zombies and shooting them, hitting them row by row. He was a bit uncomfortable going with them, but if it would take him out of this zombie infested wasteland, he would just have to make sure that their weapons won't come any near a half-meter radius. Guess I don't have a choice, do I? He muttered before following the girl.

Do you know what's worth fighting for...
When it's not worth dying for...

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:13 pm
User Image
Sarah turned as she saw another person.She gave a small smile "Good, atleast someone else survived." she mutters then noticed the blood on his face. She blushed slightly of embarrasment. "Heh,sorry about that." she says and turns to the clawed one.
"Now if i get any trouble from you, your dead. You got that?" she said with an angry tone. She didn't want to trust any umbrella corp. But heck, Zandre used to be one, but hes a S.T.A.R.S now. Sarah was glad law, and police matter didn't matter much anymore. Hell, if it did, she'd be still stuck in one of those cells.
She checked her ammunition. She was low on bullets for a few different guns. She pulled a small box from her back pocket and reloaded her 9mm, cocked it and started to walk. Her walk was a slight limp though, barely noticable if you payed enough attention to it.
Sarah made her way to the roof without speaking, gunning down any stray zombies that crossed their path. She walked to a helicopter parked on the roof, she inspected it, making sure it had fuel. "I think i should make another round inside, incase of some survivors who hid and we passed them."

User Image
Matt smirked at the girl's threat, he could take her. But for now, it was best if they got out of here quick. "Alright sweetheart, where do you supose we go? hmmm?" He asked with a sarcastic tone to the word sweetheart, it seemed to really tick her off.
He glanced back at the former scientist as he followed, if he left umbrella for S.T.A.R.S he couldn't be trusted in his mind. Atleast Matt had some control over the situation, he was umbrella, and he had a few tricks up his sleeve to get what he wanted.
Matt followed Sarah to the roof of the prison, he stood on the edge of the building looking over the edge into the sea of dead. He noticed the girl go to a helecopter...An umbrella helicopter?
Man, this was too easy, he knew how they worked and could...make sure they flew it where he wanted, or atleast told the people back at the Hive where he was.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:45 pm
User Image
`SALVATION`

Zandre grinned when he saw the copter and climbed in. "What do we have here?" he asked himself as he pulled a Barrett .50 caliber sniper rifle from under the seat. There were plenty of rounds for it, around 100 if he had to guess. He slung the sniper rifle over his shoulder and put the ammo away in various pockets before stepping into the pilot seat. "Now if I remember this correctly the tracking system should be right... here." he said as he pulled out a black box and shot a hole in it. He also flipped the autopilot to off and broke the switch so it couldn't be changed. He didn't trust Matt for a second. He wasn't going to give him the chance to gain his trust either. Matt wasn't the only one who knew how helicopters worked.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:05 pm
User Image
Sarah tapped the fuel gage to make sure it was right, she smuged off some dust. "Right, good call." she says after a slight jump as he shot the box.
Sarah looked at Matt with an annoyed glare. "Listen, i know it already had a tracker on it, but i don't trust you." She said and stepped out of the heli' to walk over to Matt, she stuck her hand out. "Give me those claws." she said, it was almost liek an order. "You're not getting on the helicopter with them in your possesion." she said, damn right he wouldn't. She wasn't about to let him have control.
"Anyone from Umbrella can't be trusted." sarah said, pulling her gun out and pointing it to him, just incase.

User Image
Matt scowled at zandre for already knowing about the tracker and auto-polite. He stood up strait as looked down at the girl wanting his weapons. "Are you sure you wanna do that?" he challeneged. A slight smirk on his face.
"You sure you can trust me?" Matt said before looking ou at the sea of dead again. Then quickly snapped his hand around by her neck, his claws, would have nearly killed her if he hadn't stopped. Another smirk came across his face, wider now. "You do trust me? Aha, this is going to be fun..." he said before handing in his claws to the girl, and gave her a wink before she turned to go back to the helicopter.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image
they hear yelling as lasean comes around the corner fast and slides on the floor. he skids and quickly picks himself back up as a cerberus hits a wall right were was a second ago and picks back up on the chase. lasean had his chest out head back. he unclinched his hands and picked up the pace. he ran right past everyone and didnt stop yelling as he slides on foot and dashes around another corner with the cerberus ignoring the other people and continuing to chase him.  

R a M

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image
Sarah heard yelling "we have company..." she said and started to run after tossing the claws in the heli' and started to run to the sound. It didn't take long untill she found a boy being chased by a cerberus. "Watch out kid!" she yelled and pulled a larger gun from her back.
She needed a larger weapon to kill a big cerberus like that. She started to run closer to it, ignoring the pain in her leg. "Kid, get behind me!" she yelled and started to shoot at it, making sure to not hit the kid.

User Image
Matt ignored her and just stood on the roof like nothing happened. His favorite, and most deadly, well...mostly his favorite, he had many other means of weapons, was out of his hands. So no use going off and fighting with a smaller chance.
Matt stared out at the sea of undead, even if he did go and help, it would build trust, but he doubted that zandre would, and his recent actions with the girl...he was the last person she'd trust.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image
lasean ran and jumped behind her. he clinched her good leg and was shaking really hard. he was panting and breathing in short heavy breaths. he swallowed some spit in his mouth in a small gulp and watched the lady fight the large dog. the Cerberus leaped at her and went for her neck to maul her to death.  

R a M

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image
Sarah gave a smirk. No way she was going to let some dog kill her. Her eyes gleamed as the dog jumped to her, she held her gun up aiming for its head. "Hope you like blood kid." she said before pulling the trigger, when the monster was just about two feet infront of her.
And like the zombie from before, it splattered. Alot. Sarah pulled her gun down and shot a few more rounds into its chest making sure it was dead. It barely had a head left from that shot.
Sarah whiped some blood from her face that had splattered onto her. She pulled her gun down and turned to the shaking boy. "You alright? Were you bittin anywhere?" she said making sure. But she really didn't want to shoot the kid if he mutated into a zombie.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:48 pm
"no i wasnt bit" he said and looked at her. " i saw it come from one of the vents with a green looking lizard. once i see that, took off as fast as i could." he said stopping to catch his breath. "i was like s**t and it was like woof woof and i was ghostin" he said to her.

User Image  

R a M

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image
Sarah sighed with relief that the kid wasn't bit. She gave a slight smiled and whiped some more blood off of herself. She looked at the remains of the beast "Damn...we better get out of here." She said to him.
She pulled out a smaller handgun and handed it to him "I know this is irrisponsible but i don't care it this point. I only have a limited ammount of ammo for that so use it when you need to." Sarah said to him. She stretched her wounded leg, it didn't hurt much anymore. "Come on, there's a helicopter to take some survivors up on the roof somehwere safe." she says with another smile. She wondered how menacing she looked with her red, infected eyes, and if they could be seen past to her smile.
"You don't have a problem with the infected do you?" she asked as she walked.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image
`SALVATION`

Zandre grinned as he walked up and saw the kid. "Ghostin'? Is that what it's called now?" He looked at the Cerberus and laughed. "Talk about overkill. Your losin' ya touch Sarah." He turned to the boy. "You got a real gun kid? Cause if there's one of those things there's bound to be a dozen more." He walked over to a table in the main room and brought back a couple uzis and a crap-load of ammo. "This should suit you... son." He laughed the last word as he tossed the kid the guns.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

R a M

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image
lasean looked at the handgun and Uzis. "ill just stick with the handgun the lady gave me." he said with humility in his voice. "i already have a gun four guns would slow me down if i ever need to run again." he said showing the glock as he lifted his shirt. "but thanks any way man." he turned and looked at the girl. "i have no problems with infected i just want to stay alive" he said and looked at her. "didn't you say something about a helicopter."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image
Sarah glared at zandre. "As far as you know." she said with a smirk. She had quite alot of tricks up her sleeve. Sarah turned to the kid. "Good...and yes there is a helicopter. C'mon and we can get there before...OH CRAP!" She said realising they left Matt alone with the helicopter. "C'mon we gotta go now." she said.
Sarah was going to kill Matt if he tried anything. She turned and grabbed the kids arm gently "C'mon kid." she said and started to pull him with her up to the roof.
Sarah was tired from teh constant running and het go of the kid. She stopped in the doorway to the roof, and looked around. The helicopter wasn't gone. Good...

User Image
Matt took advantage of the oppertunity and climbed into the helicopet and put his claws back on. He smirked and fiddled with the controls and went through his pockets for what other "tricks" he still had. "Oh this is too easy." he said to himself.
Matt heard the footsteps of them and he quickly got out of the helicopter and hid behind the small arch that they would soon come through to make his move. He smirked to himself going over what would happen.
Let's see...he had some tranquilizer, some other various chemical seringes of different powers. His claws, and a small knife. This was going to be easy, hijacking a helicopter, with his own little infected hostage. A cute one at that. And from his experiment earlier, she didn't think he'd actually hurt her.
Well he might not, but that's what the tranquilizer was for. And Wesker would be happy with a new infected test subject. Matt still had to think about the other survivors she was with. That was what his other weapons were for, his claws most likely. More blood, more fun.
Matt got ready as he heard their foot steps get closer. He smirked and jumped behind Sarah, hand over her mouth and tranquilizer in the back. Though she'd be slow for a while, it wouldn't take a huge affect untill another minute or so. He let go of her and got ready for the fight with the other survivors.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:13 pm
User Image
`SALVATION`

Zandre sighed and tossed the guns away. "What a waste." he said as he followed silently. When Zandre saw what Matt had just done and drew his sword, running at him with a barely recognizable speed. He sidestepped so Sarah would be out of the way and swung his long, diamond-bladed sword in an attempt to take out Matt's legs.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff