Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:09 pm
User Image

Sarah turned around and walked ahead of him when he told her to. She kept and eye out for zombies straying too close.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:17 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"What are you thinking about?" he asked. It was obvious that she was distracted by something. He wondered if she was getting her memory back.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:25 pm
User Image

Sarah listened to his question. It took her a minute to answer, she was figuring out a good way to put it into words. "Alot of things...well what i remember mostly. Not much but, here and there, i see things that remind me of somthing." She sighed. "But i can't put them into order." she said.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:35 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"What do you remember?" he asked. If she remembered too much, she'd fight against the virus he'd injected into her.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:50 pm
User Image

Sarah sighed and thought. "Like i said, not much." She continued to think, everything was out of order in her mind. "I remember fighting for my life and going to jail for the manslaughter of my ex-boyfriend." She remembered that clearly. "Then...not too much. Mostly little things. Fragments, but i don't know how long ago. Except the boyfriend part, i know that was a while ago easily."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Interesting," he said. She was remembering her older memories first. It was only a matter of time before she started remembering her more recent memories.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded. "Self defense." She said. "But was still somehow grusome." She shrugged. Sarah remembered grabbing the knife from his grasp and thrusting it into his thrachea. "Long story"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Was that before or after you were infected?" he asked. If it was after, it would make more sense. The virus brought out a violent side in just about everyone.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image

Sarah thought about it. "As strange as it is. No, it was before. I was infected in jail, my sentence was short because it was self defense, but they pulled me in to get some sort of "vaccination" , this blue stuff, and that's how i was infected." She shrugs. "I mean now, a knife straight through the throat doesn't seem too grusome but, i was beaten and battered and bloody. First thing i thought was to get him off of me. And i ended up killing him." She said.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:43 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

So she had been in jail. For killing someone, no less. He stopped and turned to her. "You've got more hidden in your past than I care to know about. However, it would be interesting to see what you make of that," he said.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at him. "Well that's all behind me now." She said. She actually didn't care too much about that memory. She didn't care that she went to jail for his death. He was better off dead anyway. She doesn't carry guilt of it anymore. She once loved the man, but not anymore.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:47 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Is that so?" he asked. He thought that this sounded oddly familiar, but didn't bother trying to figure out why.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:53 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded as they continued the walk. When she made it to the building she said "Is this what you're looking for?" She asked.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:24 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker nodded. He walked up to the door, and tugged lightly on the handle again. It was another one that he'd made sure to lock down. He shifted the metal case to the other hand and swiftly unlocked the door, opening it for her to walk in.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:39 pm
User Image

Sarah walked in after he'd opened the door for her.She looked around the large room she'd entered. Big, that's to be expected though, white. Much like the past Hive.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff