HAHAHA WHAT A FUNNY STORY
  HAI DOGGY
  I DID NOT HIT HER-- OH HI MARK
  YOU ARE TEARING ME APART LISA!
View Results

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:06 pm
Are you the type that even though the dream was scary at the time, when you wake up you go 'that was actually pretty cool'

My main does it all the time, I think something is wrong with her brain...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:38 pm
Someone should raw Raziel Monster Hunter Rancher or PKMN Trainer style, in memory of sarfina's dream.  

Lieutenant Turel

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:34 am
Guess who had another LoK dream? No homo

Actually, it was very homo because on the cover of the game I was playing it depicted Raziel and Kain holding hands. It totally made me think about how if they were a canon couple, the fanboys would find a way to be in total denial about in like they were with Solid Snake METAL GEAR SOLID SPOILERS: During the final fight with Ocelot in Metal Gear Solid 4, when Ocelot gets you into a headlock, if you don't press anything, he'll give Snake a kiss on the cheek. A lot of the fan boys went into denial mode and were like 'No, Snake's not gay, that's just brotherly love!' even though Ocelot really isn't Snake's brother, Liquid, he was just mimicking some of his fighting moves and mannerisms to ******** with Snake into thinking he was his brother. So yeah, either Ocelot is just ******** with Snake, or he's gay for him. I'm thinking a little bit of both -- and a lotta bit gay.

Anywho, my dream goes on, Raziel being quite pissy about his BOYFRAIND and sire betraying him. By now I was pretty sure I was playing the first game because it involved Raziel fighting his brothers and WHY IN MY DREAMS WHEN I FIGHT RAHAB, HE'S ALWAYS HUGE AND I'M GETTING CHASED BY HIM THROUGH A NARROW WATER PASSAGE?! I'm not afraid of the Rahab fight one bit, it must be my pathological fear of huge things under the water.

Back to the gay, my gay friend from Georgia is down for the rest of the month and he was is it, watching me play the game and it came to a scene with Raziel and Kain talking and he though Raziel sounded very sexy~

I think that's it for my LoK dream, at least that's all I can remember. The other night I had another zombie apocalypse dream, which was pretty cool. I was safe in my house and the glass in it was tinted so I could see out the windows at the zombies and they couldn't see me. Even without the protection, for some reason I'm never really scared in zombie dreams. They could be pinning me down and nibbling on my shins and I couldn't give any less of a ********. I think its because I've trained my brain into knowing when something is a dream, especially something that would make me s**t my pants in real life. Anyway, hope I get more LoK and zombie dreams~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:07 pm
So, what kind of girlfriend was my brother exactly? He sounds like he's a clingy and needy one in your dreams. Maybe that's your dream Raziel. In which case, your dreams are hilariously awesome.  

Lieutenant Turel

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:27 pm
My dreams lately are either very disjointed and random, or rather kinky - and oddly about a certain character that I quite like but didn't think I particularly fancied... confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:51 pm
Main had a dream involving Raziel before. And one involving Janos. The Janos one was way cooler.  

Lieutenant Turel

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:17 pm
Bluetabbycat
My dreams lately are either very disjointed and random, or rather kinky - and oddly about a certain character that I quite like but didn't think I particularly fancied... confused

A least its with someone you like. I once had a dream that for some reason I was going on a date with Butthead from Bevis and Butthead and I woke up like WHY THIS HAPPEN?! I have no idea what triggered it, dreams are just weird like that XD

@Turel: The Raziel in my dream seemed quite loyal and loving until Kain betrayed him, then Raziel went crazy ex girlfriend on him and destroyed his s**t a.k.a. sons. He was no different than he actually is, the dream just had the subtext that they were together XD

But in my opinion, Raziel's quite wishy-washy. He goes from wanting to kill Kain to meeting him at Janos's retreat and being like 'Yeah, well, you make me want to barf but I don't think killing you now would accomplish anything right now so whatever, its not like I like you or anything /tsun-tsun*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:21 pm
The subtext that they were together is easily interpretable from the actual dialogue too. Probably that's why Main is such a crazy shipper for them.  

Lieutenant Turel

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:27 pm
They were my first pairing and the first slash fanfic I ever read when I was just a wee teeny bobber and had no idea stuff like this existed. Now I can't get enough of it. I'm a rabid yaoi fangirl and I'm addicted and I'm proud of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:31 pm
I do not blame you. On a side note, the dream I had involving Raziel was really bizarre.

I was ninja'ing on the shore of a lake behind some extravagant house or temple. I knew I was sneaking in to save someone from being executed. Said person turned out to be pre-fallen Razzleberry. He was basically bound all crucifix styled to be burnt at the stake a few hours before I aid his unconscious, beaten self. No idea where Kain was or why I was able to ninja. Although out of all the brothers, Raziel strikes me as the one most likely to get abducted. Maybe not for long though.  

Sei and Jeff

Friendly Lunatic

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:40 pm
Well looking at Raziel's personality, he's quite gullible. He just doesn't seem to have that voice that tells him when it may not be a good idea to completly trust someone or what they are telling him. He'd be be really easy to use reverse psychology on and I'm pretty sure I've seen Moebius do it a few times as well as Kain - Kain's probably a master at it by now.

So yeah, I agree with you, most likely to be kidnapped. He's too rebellious for his own good. He'll do something just to spite someone else but it just ends up biting him in the a** in the end, poor guy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:46 pm
Raziel, the mains are talking about having you kidnapped. I don't know whether to eat popcorn and laugh or hide you.  

Lieutenant Turel

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:48 pm
*pinches the brim of his nose, frustrated* I just don't like when they dissect my personality like this... *cause you know, they're totally right*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:49 pm
*tosses a blanket over him to hide him*  

Lieutenant Turel

Lord Dumah

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:51 pm
DUMAH SAVE RAZZIE! *grabs Raziel roughly and puts him on his big chair* If Dumah put sticks in Razzie, Razzie can't be kidnapped *grabs the spears Raziel took out of his corpse in SR1*  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff