Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
[[ The Academy ]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

10g For Entrance Free!!
  Thank You
View Results

Maverick Strife

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:07 pm
*Shaki gulped as he thought, "What transform into him?!?!? Hes covered by cats!!! but i will not fail... I hope not sweatdrop ." * *shaki did the hand signs for transformation and smoke surrounded him. After the smoke cleared there was only a cat there. * "Oh crap i just turned into one of the cats sweatdrop "  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:26 pm
Karyn giggles " try again."  

L o s t - P u p

L o s t - P u p

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:27 pm
Tenji looked at him. "yes"?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:12 pm
[-Karyn-]

you said raise your hand if you don't know sweatdrop and I don't know sweatdrop ninja *feels uneasy*  

greenyoshieggz

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Maverick Strife

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:47 pm
*undo jutsu* Shaki was now confident. He looked at the guy and then did the hand signs. *poof* Shaki turned into an exact look alike of the guy. "Yes I did it!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:05 pm
KeKe smiled. "Good, now let us see 5 clones not including wou of that guy"  

L o s t - P u p

Maverick Strife

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:31 am
Shaki looked stuned "Excuse me!!!???"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:30 am
Maverick Strife
Shaki looked stuned "Excuse me!!!???"
" well can you do it? " KeKe tranformed into the guy successfully and made 10 clones. with all the clones and herself speaking " just focuse " KeKe turned back to her original form.  

L o s t - P u p

greenyoshieggz

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:54 am
greenyoshieggz
[-Karyn-]

you said raise your hand if you don't know sweatdrop and I don't know sweatdrop ninja *feels uneasy*

*looks back up at him* neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:10 pm
Shaki looked at his teacher then did the hand signs and transformed into that guy again. THen he did the hand signs and made 10 clones of himself and the guy. "Yes I did it!!!! blaugh " Then one of the clones exploded into smoke. "Noooooooo!!!!!!!"  

Maverick Strife

Jynxed

IRL Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:49 pm
The door to the room opened and a breeze came in. As the breeze ended, Korosu appeared next to Keke, her wrist and in a medicinal herb wrap. "Sorry to be late," she told Keke "I had to wait for the wrap to be ready. I've never had hot oil spray on me like that before. That damn cat of mine flipped it right onto my arm, eggs all over the floor, and she gets away unscathed. It's even more painful as a shurikin in your arm. Who would've guessed cooking could be so dangerous?" Turning to the class, she heard what sounded like nine cat guys standing in her class. The usual request was five. "What is your name?" she pointed to the nine clones. She jumped over to them and punched each one untill there was one left, stoping just before impact on the last one. "Weren't you supposed to make five copies of your transformed self? Undo the jutsus and try again. This time with the correct number, no more or less," she then made six normal (not shadow) clones of herself, "then find the real me". She was known for her strict teaching, but her students often were more capable more quickly than under some other teachers.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:21 pm
KeKe giggled, the boy was suppose to make 5, i made 10 and confused him.. Then KeKe whispered to the real one, "dont be to strict on him remember last time?"  

L o s t - P u p

Jynxed

IRL Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:24 pm
"Frankly," all of the Korosus said, "I don't remember." They frowned at Keke and told her in unison, "Besides, following orders to the T, even under confusing curumstances is important in feild missions. If one of the group instructs you to make five clones, and you make ten, you will confuse your ally even more than your foe, and that can prove fatal." It was odd to hear six of Sensei speaking in unison, but the facade was immaculate; It was near impossible to tell which Korosu was the real one, however she purposely made her work sloppy and had her clones wearing white socks instead of black, though you would have to inspect carefully to notice. She was testing the student to see his level of ability. She just hoped that her memory of colour proved sufficent enough to make the white bright.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:18 pm
KeKe noded, " well as nuch as i am bored and my team are out into the near by town i guess i will stay here.  

L o s t - P u p

greenyoshieggz

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:53 pm
greenyoshieggz
greenyoshieggz
[-Karyn-]

*looks back up at him* neutral

i don't know sweatdrop *is it never store shuriken in your underwear?*  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games