Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum
Metroid: The Movie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The movie is....
  Better than every movie ever made!
  Going to rock, at least until Zelda comes.
  Going to survive. Resident Evil did.
  Never meant to be made.
View Results

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:38 am
just hope that its not gonna be a story about MP3 or then the game would have bad endings  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:08 pm
A Movie would be fine if it wasn't directed by Uwe Boll or the guy who directed X-men 3.  

Alyx the Blade Master

metroidmania

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:08 pm
It has the potential to be a great movie...HOWEVER...
Chances are that it would end up as a terrible attempt to be "suspenful and action-packed" that turns out to be corny. Yeah it has potential, but I don't think it's a risk worth taking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:55 am
I hope the movie if they're is one is good.  

Taco-Eating-Squirrel

Dave the Twisted

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:56 am
I feel they should do each game as a seperate movie like LotR. Also, they should use the images from the games to accurately portray the various flora and fauna of Zebes and SR388. Lastly, I don't want to see a hint of romance in it. There is NOTHING on that mudball of a planet called Zebes that would feel anything for Samus, save for the Dachoras and the Etecoons but that would look just plain freaky.

The movie had better rule or else sales of MP3 for the Wii will plummet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:13 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNt6x9NXYWU&search=Metroid Movie

Movie trailer! It is teh sweet.  

TURKEYHAMMER

TURKEYHAMMER

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:19 pm
Dave the Twisted
I feel they should do each game as a seperate movie like LotR. Also, they should use the images from the games to accurately portray the various flora and fauna of Zebes and SR388. Lastly, I don't want to see a hint of romance in it. There is NOTHING on that mudball of a planet called Zebes that would feel anything for Samus, save for the Dachoras and the Etecoons but that would look just plain freaky.

The movie had better rule or else sales of MP3 for the Wii will plummet.
OMG, NOOOOOO! Not that!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:28 pm
Hmmm.... I just of somthing....Will they make Samus talk in the movie?

Like talking to herself or maybe the commander.
(She is by herself in the mission.)

Or will it be like the games -More suspenseful.

You'll just hear her breathing and foot steps.

They might even making it so shes typing out what she's feeling/ thinking.
(Like a log book or somthing.)

-Any ideas?  

MasterGiovanni
Crew

Omega Darkness
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:30 pm
Teh Happy Turkey Jr

If the movie turns out to be that suspenseful, it'd definitely be worth it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:09 pm
well, the last movie based off a Nintendo video game sucked balls! ever see the Super Mario Brothers Movie? that was a piece of s**t!  

General D.

General D.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:14 pm
Teh Happy Turkey Jr

lol! that just made me laugh! some guy probably just made that and threw it on youtube. you never talk to anyone when on a mission in the games (unless you count Fusion) and you keep hearing a male voice, but we all know Samus is a chick! plus it keeps going back and forth from Prime 1 & 2 and the crappy Prime 1 commercial... if you believe that as a real trailer... I'm sorry but that's not a real trialer...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:06 pm
Dingadoo
Teh Happy Turkey Jr

lol! that just made me laugh! some guy probably just made that and threw it on youtube. you never talk to anyone when on a mission in the games (unless you count Fusion) and you keep hearing a male voice, but we all know Samus is a chick! plus it keeps going back and forth from Prime 1 & 2 and the crappy Prime 1 commercial... if you believe that as a real trailer... I'm sorry but that's not a real trialer...
I NEVER SAID IT WAS! I know it's not real, I just thought it was cool! Jeez, no need to go super freak on me! N00b >.>  

TURKEYHAMMER

General D.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:46 pm
Teh Happy Turkey Jr
Dingadoo
Teh Happy Turkey Jr

I NEVER SAID IT WAS! I know it's not real, I just thought it was cool! Jeez, no need to go super freak on me! N00b >.>

I'm not the noob here...look, let's not get into some huge fight on who's a noob and why, okay? I'm just saying that it made me laugh, and I guess it was kinda cool too...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:54 pm
I dont mind a movie aslong as it good, I mean look at the Mario Bros. Movie it sucked.  

Aldolfo

shield_biter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:17 pm
As long as they make the movie not in first person they will be good...doom sucked.  
The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff