Welcome to Gaia! ::

Global Champions

Back to Guilds

A streetfighter/tekkan inspired guild. Where anything thing can happen. 

Tags: Street Fighter, Goodtimes, Roleplay, Tekkan, Global Fights 

Reply The Journey [Rp Open]
The Journey of a Champion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuretsu Myobu
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:59 pm
Token was stoked for the tournament since he heard of it a week ago. Lucky for him he just turned 16, which was the age limit, and told his parents he was going to join. Let's just say they weren't too happy about it but Mako decided to persuade them otherwise. Mako wasn't going at all but why deny his little bro of competing? Token ran up to the desk and grabbed his fight schedule. "Huh, fourth match? That'll forever." he whined to himself. He wasn' the most patient person in the world. Deciding NOT to be bored out of his mind, Token made his way over to the waiting hall to check out the other fighters.
He was taking a late night ride when he heard the crash and went to check it out, but when he got there, there was nothing but a destroyed bike. He was the techy type so decided to take it home and fix it up.
Token finally stopped walking to find himself next to a orange haired man who's first impression gave away that he was strong whichautomatically got Token nervous. He turned his attention away from the man to the screen that showed the arena preparing for a fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:44 pm
Keyris was very confused when she got back her liscence. She rubbed her forehead and puffed. She heard that the tournament was getting starting. Keyris earned this, but she didn't feel ready just yet. She had her swordm but not the sword where she can summon her most prized skills. Keyris didnt have enough time now. Since this is the start of the tournament everyone rushed in to get all the action.
The action was a mini parade and contestants or rather fighters ready to win. This tournament will tell who will stay and who will forfeit. A total of 12 people will win to get on the next tournamnet. This contest is held in America the next match will be in South America and so on. The schedules are not yet shown at this point.

Keyris sat in her space outside. The place where it was going to take place was in a large stadium building carrying millions of people. Balloons and decorations covered the skies and below.
Music played and people roared. excitement and adrenaline roam the area.  

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0

compton666
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:16 pm
Seth Masters

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Seth continued wandering around aimlessly looking for something to do, something to interest him. He just continued looking around at his surroundings, This place is nothing like Japan. I really miss the scenery and the people. Seth sat down and looked around him again before he sighed and leaned his head back. He closed his eyes and tried to relax, but that had seemed to grow more difficult through the years and all he managed to do was make himself more tense.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:36 pm
Eric Appeared behind his sister holding a License that said tournament Participent # 1.Eric looked at his sister and said with a Demonic yet calm Tone " I hope you know that if i do Fight you im going all out there will be no holding back At that point " Eric put his license in his pocket and began and Charged his fist full of lightning.Eric Then looked at his sster and said " So How you been Sis " .  

Xx_Kosetsu_xX

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mandarin Drake

8,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:34 pm
A large black-scaled man in a white sleveless jacket and white pants walked up behind Keyris, his 9'2" body casting a giant shadow over her. The man held a licence in the palm of his hand and a glass of Sake made to suit his stature in the other, he looked down on her as he took a drink. " So, your going to be entering this contest as well?" he said with what could only be considered a friendly smile on his scaled face.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:20 pm
Keyris gavea smirk at her brother.
"Oh dear brother. You never changed, still the same brother I know and love. Im holding number eighteen..awwww show off!" keyris patted his shoulder with a sigh.
"I can't find our family's sword still. It took me forever and I can't find it. All I can do now is hope to be in the top twelve. Theres twenty-two fighters...wait twenty-five fighhters that are entering including me and yourself...I am alittle nervous. and Yes I am entering. Its seems the only way to find it in another country...south america hmmm could be there." Keyris spoke to herself eventually and then she heard someone else speaking to her his shadow surprized her and she took a slow look at the person. He wore a black-scaled or maybe that was his skin. Keyris wasn't afraid but fasinated and started to observe this scalled man. "I am. What are you?" she didnt mean to sound rude, but his race was unknown to her.  

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0

Xx_Kosetsu_xX

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:36 pm
DEmon King Eric

User Image

Eric smile'd and threw of his jacket revealing a Sword with a black blade and Checkered black and White handle.Eric looked at his siter and said " Is this the sword You Were looking for i Founf it at Our old house and decided to take it...It suite's me Demonic personality So well dont you think " Eric Unsheathed the sword Wich Began to pulse and Sirge with dark And Demonic Aura.eic Sheathed the Sword and looked at his sister , his Right Eye bright red with A weird tattoo over it.The Tournament had began And Eric was the First up and he would be the last to leave.

(( Ill Let some one MAke an Ncp For my battle Since im First up ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:28 pm
The man slid his card into the pocket on the side of his pants, and took a long drink of sake, emptying the bowl. "Hmm..." The man though for a moment. " I suppose im an Oni, never realy gave it thought before." He said laughing, holding out his clawed hand to the girl, it's size alone more than enough to compleatly cover hers.  

Mandarin Drake

8,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tsuretsu Myobu
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:28 pm
Token stood watching the lifeless screen as it flashed repeatedly with no fights going on. He was never one to be able to just stand around for long so he decided to walk out into the stands for some fresh air. As he walked by a pillar to one of the openings, he saw posters and fliers around most of it. "Oh right, i meant to hand these out." He said to himself, pulling out a few papers from his pocket with the picture of the bike he'd fixed up. He wasn't a bike-lover so he'd decide to see if anyone wanted to buy it so he put his picture on it as well. But as he pulled them out a sudden gust of wind blew the papers out of his grasp and into the mass around the arena. "Whoa! Uhm...i guess that's one way t spread the word." He laughed to himself before running out to the seats and randomly picked one out near the main gate.

((If any of my posts are too lnog just say so and ill shorten them, i havea tendancy to make each post as descriptive as it needs to be sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:59 pm
Keyris looked at the demonic sword it turn to be while in her brother's hand/ She shook her head in disagreement.
"The sword our father thrown away was sacred and full of postive energy and it was the most mythical object that our family ever claimed. That sword is our fathers whil our mother held the opposing sword. Its hard to believe...uh anyway its much gracful and beautiful." keyris said and she then turned to her scally friend and with shiny eyes Keyris "oooohhhhhhh"  

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0

Diabolic Edge

Romantic Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:25 pm
The strange man looked over at the guy with the odd-looking sword and walked over to him, seeing the girl he met earlier that week. He stood in front of them both, his gaze moving from the guy, to the girl, and back to the guy. "I couldn't help but hear his overconfident attitude from all the way over there," he said, pointing towards the tournament ring gate. "It looks like he'll be my first victim..." he uttered, looking him up and down, eyeing his first opponent over to get a good look at him. "I don't think he'll be much of a battler, but it seems he'll better than most of the other fighters here, but then again, all of you will lose in the end.." he then muttered quietly, his gaze now on the girl. "And you... I won't be as nice as I was to you a few nights ago, so don't you dare think for a second I'll go as weak as I did on you..." he glared at her, not really liking him, or her. He was ready, and was about to head towards the gateway to the stage, then he looked back at him, saying in a confident voice with a very slgiht smirk, "..Are you ready to lose?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:14 pm
((Can I ave a quick sitrap as to where people is?))  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Xx_Kosetsu_xX

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:11 pm
Eric Smiled and said " Im not using this sword in the fight Im just gonna use pure demonic Strength To Win " Eric Snapped his finger's and a Discharge of Red electricity Pulsed through out his hand as he clenched it into A tight fist. Eric's Right eye started to gleam Red With confidence As a Twisted smile Crept apon his face.eric looked at both hi siter and the unknown Guy ad said " In the end ther's only Death " walking away eric Put on his sunglasse's and said " Who ever is first up better go now or ill go for them "  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:32 pm
Soul felt a strong aura nearby and turned his head seeing the large man at the party looking down on Keyris. He didn't appear offensive towards her. Soul took a look at the swords on their backs. They looked very much alike. Soul had an idea of their brother-sister relationship since he had done some researching before the tournament. Then Soul felt another source of energy. It was from the scaly looking fellow. Then Soul noticed the man with strong aura who had thrown Keyris a few hundred feet about a month ago. Soul then looked at the screen which announced the fighters.
"Zorn vs Eric"
Soul noticed they had given each other a cold glare that had risen so much aura that the water in Soul's cup began to shake. Soul watched as Zorn entered the "Red Side" and Eric entering the "Blue Side".
Soul started feeling the adrenaline rush through his veins as he thought to himself, "This is going to be a match you can't miss..."  

Mintyfreshyo

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:56 pm
A man with long, pure white hair walked up next to soul. "Demonic strength eh? Every living thing has strength, you just need to know how to find it." He said snapping his fingers which he had gathered Ki into and it became visible like slow moving electricity strands in his hand. He dispersed it and turned to soul. He then raised his hand as a greeting. "The name's Kouta, I'm new in town." Anyone who did their home work would recognize him as The Kyoto Sky Dragon immidiately. His renown of being a body guard superseded his true kindness. Most found him frightening, except those who took time to know him.

((Is this the right size or should I make it longer? o.o *trying to make it so my post size fits with everyone elses* :3 ))  
The Journey [Rp Open]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff