Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Road_____________-__________ RP Section
The knights of Ablion (Open, join please!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxSwap

Romantic Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:46 pm
Scraching his head, Dark quickly but silenty slip his sword back into place. Looking at the car, metal-man, and the powerful knight. Sighed and thinks to him-self 'What have I gotten myself into now?', Walking as his arms fold. Dark:"So what the hell is going on here, that noise and you two don't seem famililer" Checking out the car-like thing. Dark:"And who are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:05 pm
Renee got closer to the noise and was soon upon a few fellows.

She heard the tail-end of what was going on. The neat looking man with the mask spoke. Sarkhon he said. Renee looked on in admiration. Never had she seen anything, or anyone like it.

She stepped close to the spectacle, seeing one had recently fell from the sky and then couldn't get his car started.

"Hey... who are you guys," She asked after a few moments, not sure of how to introduce herself to the group before her.  

Sai CheechHatesClowns

Chaodis Futia

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:48 pm
Sarkhon had turned to face a little girl he already knew was coming upon them.By the time she stepped foot on the earth he knew she was tiny,but this was a little tinier than expected.His eyes bounced up and down her sizing her up as they did.Se was tiny,blonde,which meant she might be a little dingy,and a green little over shirt that showed her bellybutton.

She was watching the whole time,which meant she should have heard what he had said,but obviously the smirk on his face showed his distaste at her eavesdropping skills."Lady,whoever you are,I have already introduced myself.Wait another time,maybe you will catch the drift of who I am."His smile and gleaming sharp white teeth had given themselves their own statement.They kind of spoke of an unnatural evil and something far worse.All in all Sarkhon would bow and only turn to reface the two men now eagerly placed before him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:35 pm
Renee lookd at Sarkhon with a look that said Really? Her green eyes glared at him with severity.

"Well, excuse me," Renee said sarcastically,"The name's Renee. And I was adressing the whole group, thank-you very much."

"King shkeem," She said under her breath as she looked about herself.  

Sai CheechHatesClowns

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:07 pm
"I'm....," Ash thought for a minute. Maybe this is one of those worlds where they burn people at the stake for witchcraft. Better travel incognito on this one till I can figure out why I'm here...

"Smith, John Smith. I'm traveling alone and I kinda got lost. I'm from....," Ash looked around and pointed at a mountain range.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:16 am
Renee looked to the mountain range that John Smith was pointing to. A small smile grew on her face. Then she spoke.

"You're from Tull? The dwarf lands? How did you manage that...John Smith?"  

Sai CheechHatesClowns

Chaodis Futia

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:11 am
Sarkhon took one glance at Ash and all but smiled at him.He placed his right hand up and wiggled his index finger in a tsk tsk manner.Everytime this happened he was sure it was because of a cross stream made by planeswalkers and other beings.In that dark lifeless world there was nothing but invisible crossed streams and paths that connected parent universes to child universes.Simple concept for people who have the ability to do what planeswalkers have to do.Ash though,was rather an imbecile to think he could take something mechanical or electrical like that with him.Nothing could travers through a rift without the electrical currents being fiddled with and destroyed like they were now.

"Well John, you really shouldn't lie to anyone about your identity, it makes matters worse when they find out who you are after you have lied for a long time.So go ahead speak up, or I will for you."Sarkhon's smile widened more to once more reveal those same sharp white teeth.He once more placed his blade with the bright golden hilt deeper into the ground to lean upon it further as he watched the others waiting for their responses.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:15 pm
"I say we stay here for the rest of the day. Its quiet and we are miles away from anyone."said Saiyoko.
"Sounds good to us."said Ayame and Mika.
Saiyoko put down her weapons and bags. Then sat under a tree and began to meditate.While meditating she would try and go deep into her subconscious to try and unlock the mysteries of her past.Mean while Amaya and Mika would protect her.  

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

FoxSwap

Romantic Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:17 pm
Laugh softly, Dark pat John Smith on the shoder. Dark:"Well, welcome to the forest! and how did you get a car-like mechi?" Looking at Sarkhon, the reddness of Dark's eyes gleem. Dark:"As you can tell I am not a normal humen and you shoud know this place, old king" Open the hood and explore some of the car. Dark:"Ahh, how intresting that some of these part are made from metals from this world"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:27 am
Saiyoko was frustrated after hours of meditating she still was unable to uncover anything from her past.
"any luck,Saiyo"asked Ayame and Mika.
"no"replied Saiyoko."Its getting late lets sleep for now."
Ayame and mika nodded in agreement.they layed down beneath a tree and dosed off to sleep.
(oh off topic i finally got the picture of my character up)  

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wolf Knight Andromeda

9,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:28 pm
Character Name: Andromeda De'Auros
Species: Canean
History: Knight Commander of the Canean people, she went her separate way after the great fall, when all but herself and her Blade Sister were destroyed by a hellish plague that effectively ended the people of Canea. She has been wandering for many years, seeking evils to slay, and warriors that she can test herself against, which brings her to this land, as she had heard tales of the skill of the Knights of Ablion. Her speech is archaic.
Weapons of choice: Nihilist, a living, oversized b*****d sword, which can drain life over time when in contact with an enemy. How fast it drains them depends on the length of time and extent of exposure.
Skills: Master of the blade, and able to wield her life-force as a weapon through the exertion of her will.
Pets(optional): N/A
Appearence/Pictures: My signature is roughly how she appears.  
Ancient Road_____________-__________ RP Section

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff