Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
This Halloween Event Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:40 pm
Am I like the only one who can't get into zOMG because I have satellite internet? This sucks I can't enjoy the event.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:53 pm
Nikko of the Pink Rose v2
_xX Es-One Xx_
Gah, the zOMG! event is terrible too! I spent 2 hours fighting Jack, only to NOT get any items/recipes or loot. Only gold.

What Imeant by "one day event" is that I completed it in one day. Now, I just have to go on it once in a while to fight the new bosses. You cannot refight old ghosts, so I am done with it... Until the next boss.

LAME

HOW does one get the Cursed Pumpkin? Where does it come from?

* u* did you do the pumpkin fluff badges?
Eh, not really a badge collector.

I got my pumpkin... turns out it was from fighting Jack, just it doesn't tell you in game that you got it.

Many revives and superchargers later... xD  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:01 pm
Direct Tank Link ~ Glow Thread

I has to find Jack in zOMG! to get a cursed pumpkin then? Crap. > >

Also, not really impressed with the second item from the Grave Digger event. =w="

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:02 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
Gah, the zOMG! event is terrible too! I spent 2 hours fighting Jack, only to NOT get any items/recipes or loot. Only gold.

What Imeant by "one day event" is that I completed it in one day. Now, I just have to go on it once in a while to fight the new bosses. You cannot refight old ghosts, so I am done with it... Until the next boss.

LAME

HOW does one get the Cursed Pumpkin? Where does it come from?

Well, if no one answered your question yet: You should've gotten the Cursed Pumpkin from Jack the first time you killed him...
I however didn't... scream

Nevermind stressed  

neonchrome
Crew

High-functioning Ladykiller

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:42 pm
Well Blood I'm never really impressed with the items on gaia lately ever since 2006.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:48 pm
Died once.

Beat the first boss in two turns.

Yawn.  

Jester of Euphoria

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:28 pm
Blood Pop
Direct Tank Link ~ Glow Thread

I has to find Jack in zOMG! to get a cursed pumpkin then? Crap. > >

Also, not really impressed with the second item from the Grave Digger event. =w="

Don't like the dolls at all.

I'd be a little more pleased if I didn't haveee to carry them. I hate items like that. I like to have like a leg, shoulder, or in front position. But it's alright I guess.

I sort of like the event now even though it's pretty easy. But yeah that last item was hardly impressive.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:35 pm
Can I say I might like Such Sweet in a leg, shoulder, or in front position? Ha ha.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Sakura Latte

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:21 pm
Oh, but the event doesn't stop at defeating the ghosts. mrgreen According to the Halloween event sticky in SF posted by Lanzer (why he put it in there instead of the actual Halloween event forum, I don't know), we get to decide their fate. And I already have a fate in mind for that creep of a stalker ghost.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:22 pm
N30N BRIGHT L0V3
I have to say I LOVE the item. But the event is kinda iffy.. I just beat all the ghosties and now I have nothing to do :/

@Blood Pop
My ghosts had a health bar >.<

we still have to decide their fate. 3nodding  

Sakura Latte

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

Maikeru Yorudan II

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:30 am
azndreams
Am I like the only one who can't get into zOMG because I have satellite internet? This sucks I can't enjoy the event.
dude if i were you i would ditch that satellite internet because it sucks (i used to have it) and i would get comcast if i were you there the fastest internet out there and its just that awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:19 pm
azndreams
Can I say I might like Such Sweet in a leg, shoulder, or in front position? Ha ha.

I'm so confused about the context that I cannot figure out if this is profane or not. D:

rofl  

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:08 pm
Maikeru Yorudan II
azndreams
dude if i were you i would ditch that satellite internet because it sucks (i used to have it) and i would get comcast if i were you there the fastest internet out there and its just that awesome

If I could I would, but I live in a very small rural area of 26 population and no cell service and the only internet is satellite out here. They have dial-up, but yeah I'm so not doing that just for the games. Also I would move out of here, but I work here and I kinda am here for at least the next year if not more. So yeah I'm pretty much screwed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:12 pm
SuchSweetSadism
azndreams

I'm so confused about the context that I cannot figure out if this is profane or not. D:

rofl

Well good now that I've caught you off guard I think maybe now we should put on some aprons and have a cupcake war. I'll make better ones that you. So there.

-sticks tongue out-  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200