Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Sikukuu I/T - WE ARE OFFICIAL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:35 pm
December could be the Festival of Giving. Or the Festival of Family.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:56 pm
I rather like the idea of focusing on Family for December.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:20 pm
I have updated some of the info on the front page! I'll be adding a list of members soon, so look for it! Keep those ideas coming!

Also, you may note that there is more than one celebration listed on some months. This is possible, though for now it is likely we'll keep the actual observed holidays to a single per month, at least for the start. Ideas for additional holidays is open, though!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:00 pm
Alright! More changes to the front page! First up, I've added the list of members or interested parties (teehee, that pun gets me every time!) so that we can see our numbers grow!

Secondly, I added a rule that the clans are not at all exclusive in any way, particularly pertaining to mates and offered help.

Roxy and I are working on rough mock-ups of our ideas for cert backgrounds, and would love it if someone wanted to try their hand at making our ideas look good, hehe!

Also, I'd love for someone to attempt making a symbol for me... a tree that is half bare branches and half full foliage.

Please keep those ideas coming in! Now that we have a tentative list of celebrations, I'd love to hear your thoughts on how each could be celebrated! Decorations? Games? Performances? Dances? Food? Let your imagination run free, and come share with us!

And above all...

If you have any SoA that are interested in joining, ping them at me in here! It's okay if you aren't sure which clan they'll join just yet, I can put them on the list of interested folk. If you know what clan and position they'd want, let me know that too, so I can add them appropriately! (For now, all ruler positions are being held in reserve. We have plans!)

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:29 am
::prods the thread gently:: Roxy and I have been fiddling with art concepts for the background, and will eventually be offering a Sikukuu member to the one who delivers the best option for that background. I'll also be looking for someone to render the symbol! Arsy folks, keep your eyes peeled!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:19 am
With the Giving of Thanks feast looming near, I thought it'd be interesting to get your thoughts on how the pride should celebrate it. Obviously they would gather a fine feast, but what other traditions should occur?

Give me your ideas please, even if you are not joining!

Talencia

Blessed Friend

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:43 am
For the Giving of Thanks festival, I could see perhaps the pride spending the day acting/living the life of a selected prey animal. They could all be one type of prey, or several. Not sure how else to show thanks. Perhaps gathering plant food and leaving it around for the prey animals. Then at the end of the day(dusk-ish) holding a big feast.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:11 pm
I hadn't thought of using a Prey Appreciation aspect to the Giving of Thanks. An interesting idea!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:32 am
Rank name idea: Organizers of events can be called Officiants! What do you think?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:43 pm
Neat place  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Creme de la Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:40 am
All I can think of is a pinata colored Lion.

Do want. Do want so very, very hard. This Pride seems like a lot of fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:27 pm
It may be a bit belated, but may I present your Vuli Queen.... Madakata!

User Image  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:38 pm
OOO she's pretty tal congratz <3 <3

This is interesting <3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:44 pm
We are working on getting SoA made to contest off for the pride! Keep your eyes peeled and fingers crossed for some nummy prizes to be colored up for us!

(And thank you Gallow!)

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Satsurashi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:45 pm
Sign Lochrann up as a Vuli celebrant. wink In case what season he represents wasn't totally obvious!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff