Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Master profiles
Kinky Mistresses Looking for Slaves --Custom Mistresses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saftey-pin-kisses

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:22 pm
lebada
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
lebada
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
These ladies are still open!

A dominant vampire who loves to drink blood would be lovely.
So would you like to use Maria or would you like for me to create a new mistress?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:28 pm
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
lebada
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
lebada
Saftey-Pin-Kisses

So would you like to use Maria or would you like for me to create a new mistress?

Who is maria  

lebada

4,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Saftey-pin-kisses

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:24 pm
lebada
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
lebada
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
lebada
Saftey-Pin-Kisses

Who is maria
One of my Mistresses, she's posted on the first page of this thread -.- I had assumed you'd at least skimmed over my mistresses that I already had.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:06 pm
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
lebada
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
lebada
Saftey-Pin-Kisses

Who is maria
One of my Mistresses, she's posted on the first page of this thread -.- I had assumed you'd at least skimmed over my mistresses that I already had.

Right...I knew that...that would be good...I saw your first post of your mistresses...I guess I just missed that second one..sorry  

lebada

4,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Saftey-pin-kisses

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:22 pm
lebada
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
lebada
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
lebada
Saftey-Pin-Kisses

Who is maria

Right...I knew that...that would be good...I saw your first post of your mistresses...I guess I just missed that second one..sorry
Alright could you PM Jason's delivery then please?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:56 pm
Would you like to roleplay with me? I have two characters you can look at. Here's one of them. The other is a hermaphrodite with brilliant but cynical nature.

CHOI ISEUL
A lot of things you deserve you never get...

Name: Choi Iseul
Nickname: Iseul
Race: Human
Orientation: Straight
Bio: Iseul was raised in a small suburb outside of Seoul, South Korea, an average child with an above-average intelligence and enthusiasm for the future. He eventually graduated high school and enrolled in the local university, his planned major being Psychology with a minor in Western Studies.
He fell out of favor with a local gang sometime during his freshman year, but didn't even notice (his dreams were so high, and it seemed like everything was working perfectly for him) until he was cornered and beaten senseless on his way to the local boys' hostel. His attackers left him for dead outside of town, and he lay bleeding and senseless in a ditch for days until he was discovered and brought back to health by a number of slave traders, who proceeded to take him to the marketplace and sell him into slavery.
The only thing that keeps him from giving up is the hope that this is all a dream, and he's still lying in that ditch, waiting to be found.
Seme, uke, or seke? I really... don't get this question. At all.
Anything else relevant: Iseul is a good-natured, smart boy who dreams of freedom and going back to school. He is slow to anger and quick to calm back down, but is very responsible and is not afraid to defend himself. He is quick-thinking and pays sharp attention to the details. He is playful but keeps a moral code, despite his station. When he was a child, he lost his voice while singing in an elementary talent show. He recovered, of course, but since then he's always been afraid of being put on the spot, and extremely reluctant to sing or perform at all.

Picture:
User Image

... and a lot of things you get you don't deserve.

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:57 pm
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
yum_strawberrypie

Mongoose whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:34 pm
TX Sniper Chick
Would you like to roleplay with me? I have two characters you can look at. Here's one of them. The other is a hermaphrodite with brilliant but cynical nature.

CHOI ISEUL

Bio: Iseul was raised in a small suburb outside of Seoul, South Korea, an average child with an above-average intelligence and enthusiasm for the future. He eventually graduated high school and enrolled in the local university, his planned major being Psychology with a minor in Western Studies.
He fell out of favor with a local gang sometime during his freshman year, but didn't even notice (his dreams were so high, and it seemed like everything was working perfectly for him) until he was cornered and beaten senseless on his way to the local boys' hostel. His attackers left him for dead outside of town, and he lay bleeding and senseless in a ditch for days until he was discovered and brought back to health by a number of slave traders, who proceeded to take him to the marketplace and sell him into slavery.
The only thing that keeps him from giving up is the hope that this is all a dream, and he's still lying in that ditch, waiting to be found.
Anything else relevant: Iseul is a good-natured, smart boy who dreams of freedom and going back to school. He is slow to anger and quick to calm back down, but is very responsible and is not afraid to defend himself. He is quick-thinking and pays sharp attention to the details. He is playful but keeps a moral code, despite his station. When he was a child, he lost his voice while singing in an elementary talent show. He recovered, of course, but since then he's always been afraid of being put on the spot, and extremely reluctant to sing or perform at all.

Picture:
User Image

Sure, I'd be willing to RP with you. Do you know which Mistress of mine you'd like for him or do you want me to create one?  

Saftey-pin-kisses

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:38 pm
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
TX Sniper Chick

CHOI ISEUL

Picture:
User Image

Sure, I'd be willing to RP with you. Do you know which Mistress of mine you'd like for him or do you want me to create one?

It's up to you smile I don't care what type of master he gets, so long as it promises to be a great story, with psychological plot twists and interesting situations.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:29 pm
TX Sniper Chick
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
TX Sniper Chick

CHOI ISEUL

Picture:
User Image

It's up to you smile I don't care what type of master he gets, so long as it promises to be a great story, with psychological plot twists and interesting situations.
Would Ophilia be alright then?  

Saftey-pin-kisses

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:11 am
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
TX Sniper Chick
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
TX Sniper Chick

CHOI ISEUL

Picture:
User Image

Sure ^_^ Would you like to start the thread or shall I?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:52 am
TX Sniper Chick
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
TX Sniper Chick
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
TX Sniper Chick

CHOI ISEUL

Picture:
User Image

Either is fine by me, I normally RP via PM so I'm not really sure how to go about setting up the first post of a thread for an RP  

Saftey-pin-kisses

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:57 am
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
TX Sniper Chick
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
TX Sniper Chick
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
TX Sniper Chick

CHOI ISEUL

Picture:
User Image

Either is fine by me, I normally RP via PM so I'm not really sure how to go about setting up the first post of a thread for an RP

Oh okay, you can just go ahead and PM me then LOL Either's fine by me. I'm just used to thread playing because a lot of other RPers do it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:09 pm
Hey girls, Im looking for a very strict misstress. Anyone think you can tame a naughty play bunny?  

Mol-lee

Master profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces