Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
What have you learned from RK? ((Its lives!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kurisutaru hoshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:20 am
what i learned from rurouni kenshin? people can change.........ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:22 am
What ten things I learned from Kenshin.

1. If you are good person with extreme guilt issues, or their teacher you will cease to age

2. The only thing that can beat small and feminine is small and feminine (ie Soujiro-chan vs Ken-san)

3. The only thing that is sexier than a red haired, violet eyed bishie, is a red haired, golden eyed bishie

4. When the guy with huge innocent eyes no longer has innocent eyes, you are officially screwed.

5. It is possible to have four ansty bishounen in a single series

6. The guy with the beady eyes is evil. Case closed.

7. A reverse blade sword is the most powerful weapon in military applications.

8. Anger in extreme amounts can change eye color

9. Through psychology one can defeat their enemies with minimal physical effort.

10. Low self-esteem will make everyone around you love you.  

Gravichan

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:12 am
I find that last one conflicting but, maybe it's about right. Who knows right?

BTW, nice name Gravichan. You should post in my usernames thread cuz I wanna know more about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:56 pm
....Putting it that way...I think that is why I get that little white space in my eye..... eek Gah! Or am I just being paranoid...  

Miwaslover

Sky~Samurai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:11 pm
that being weak isint bad...and we sohuld protect those who are weaker then us.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:05 pm
Hmmmmm.... Lets see, learning about the war was one thing but I learned more about the war in SDK since it helps u know about Tokugawa and how he create the new regime at the time b4 Meiji. But I would say what I really learned from Kenshin is never give up life. Because there are times when I watch RK and see he could just throw his life away but he doesn't and that's why I think he would atone then to give up his own life because even if he did just kill himself that wouldn't change the fact that he killed all those ppl. So that's what I learned, never give up life is what I learned from the series itself.  

aznnam3dj1n

gothic_girl089

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:37 pm
what i've learn was that not everyone is bad. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:24 pm
Swords are not for clumsy people nor are they a toy.  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:32 pm
Jinshi Tsumeragi
Hmmmmm.... Lets see, learning about the war was one thing but I learned more about the war in SDK since it helps u know about Tokugawa and how he create the new regime at the time b4 Meiji. But I would say what I really learned from Kenshin is never give up life. Because there are times when I watch RK and see he could just throw his life away but he doesn't and that's why I think he would atone then to give up his own life because even if he did just kill himself that wouldn't change the fact that he killed all those ppl. So that's what I learned, never give up life is what I learned from the series itself.
::applaudes:: 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:35 am
4 things I learened from Ruruouni Kenshin:

1. You can always repent for ur misdeeds.
2. Killing is necessary to slay all evil.
3. Japanese swords take alot of skill to handle.
4. And...swordsmen can still be clumsy with other things even if they are skilled with a sword. blaugh  

X Sitha_Visual Kei_90

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:13 pm
Like Afterimage said, a promise is a powerful thing. And... Revenge is never the answer. It will consume you and you will turn on the ones you used to care about.

So WHAT if I never watched the Revenge Arc? I've seen Enshi in 'She falls apart' AMV... ALWAYS with the revenge thing... And this is also from my personal experience.

Never get black haired girls mad (i.e. Karou and Misao) at you because they WILL hit you like crazy.

Friendship is just as powerful as a promise.

Ah, yes... Hannya's Shinwa Spell. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:56 pm
I learned that the Meiji Era rocked((cause with it there would br no RK))
and your past will come back to haunt you.......many times 3nodding  

Reinami_Baby

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:16 pm
Hm...good point. Don't get black haired women mad. That is very wise. I should know that from experience since I have many many black haired friends. Asians are easily provoked...don't be eager to through your selflessness that you will be stomped...I know. It is scary.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:07 am
Miwaslover
Hm...good point. Don't get black haired women mad. That is very wise. I should know that from experience since I have many many black haired friends. Asians are easily provoked...don't be eager to through your selflessness that you will be stomped...I know. It is scary.

Heh. I should know. I'm Asian myself. 3nodding

Another thing I learned from RK. Even though people say that reform is coming, the wrold is STILL corrupt.  

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:48 pm
Hell everyone knows that the world is corrupt. ::sighs:: Why can't we be friends? WHY can't we be friends?  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff