Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Africa Kijuju Tribe ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:09 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris took Claire's arm gently. He looked at it and felt it. "Besides the gunshot wound, it's just dislocated. I hope this won't hurt." Chris said. "I'm going to snap it back in 3...1...2...3" At 3 chris snapped her arm back into place. He felt it again to make sure he didn't do any worse to it. Which was good because he didn't.

"Does it feel any better? Or can you even feel it at all?" He asked and wrapped her arm in gauze, over the gunshot wound. It helped stop some bleeding. He gently set it down but still gave it some support. "Well, i don't know anything about medical treatments, but let's hope that organic crap actually works." Chris said. He winced at the pain in his leg. He helped claire up and picked her up into his arms, to carry her. So she wouldn't have to walk with the hurt arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:20 pm
User Image

I hissed as he popped it back into place.
"Should you really be carry me when your leg is injured?" The woman grabbed me and my brother and took us to the white tent where all the injured go.
"Ouch that hurts. That don't tickle." One of the African ladies had to hold me still as she used some sort of tweezers to dig in and retrive the bullets.
"I'm going to have to go fine more supplies on medice especially Morphine." I spoke to her in African. She yanked out of my skin and caused me to scream.
"A warning could have been nice." She showed me the bullet and as I looked over it, I was correct. I was shot by rifle. She patched me up and moved on to Chris.
"Thanks Kitana."
"Claire I hope you're not planning on going out there after you just been shot at. Not only that there's to many infested people." I smiled at here.
"I will be fine."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:33 pm

User Image

"Don't worry about me." Chris said.
Chris held Claire's hand as she screamed from the bullet being removed. He put his leg out as Kitana removed the gauze. He didn't notice he'd been shot once, he must've just blocked the pain.

"What do ya know? i was shot." he said. Chris winced as she started to stitch up his knife wound after sterilizing it best she could. "Damn that hurts..." he closed his eyes as she sew his leg up. Once that was finished she pulled out tweezers and started to pull the bullet out.

"s**t!" He cursed as she pulled it out. He opened his eyes to see the bullet. Chris cleared his throat, and Kitana started to bandage him up aswell. "Uh, thanks." He said. "We have delt with this before. We know how to deal with it. We should be fine out there." He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:55 pm
User Image

"Well I'm going to go scouting to see where the infected are at. I just need to go get some of my supplies and reload on my weapons. Prehaps you should stay here big brother since you're no use to me with your leg like that especially when you limp." I walked out of the tent and went and talk to te Cheif. He agreed with me since more and more villagers are getting sick and injured and the village is running out of supplies. I took out the map I had and looked over it as I was looking for a particular spot that I heard rumored to have once been Umbrella's testing lab but its been abandon for some times now. Although it could be a trap as well.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:09 pm

User Image

Chris shook his head and stood up. He followed Claire out. "No, i'm not letting you go alone." He said. "Limp-leg or not, i don't care." He said not noticing the cheif.Chris looked at the map over her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image

"Does that mean I'm just going to have to knock you out so you can stay put. Big brother you're no use to me because you're limping plus you need to rest your leg before you reopen it. Besides where I'm going is too dangerous for an injured man. Lucky for me I'm not that injured." I looked at the Cheif and started speaking African so Chris won't understand me. The Cheif looked horrifed as I told him where I'm going then he gave me a hug.
"Stay here Chris you're too injured. I mean it Chris stay put." I rolled up the map and headed towards the house as I needed my supplies.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:36 pm

User Image

Chris groaned lightly. He didn't want to just let his baby sister go out and fight umbrella alone. He put his arms up as if to protest, but slapped them down to his legs then turned and ran his hand through his hair.

Some africans stood inftont of him so he wouldn't go because he was still hurt. He looked back as Claire left. He went back inside the tent to gather his things. He was stopped again by more africans. "I just got you back claire..." He whispered to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:21 pm
User Image

As I entered the house, I was hoping the Chief and the other villagers will stop my brother from coming after me since he was too injured to come with me. I gathered up my laptop along with my guns and knives. I took my blacktail and placed it in its holster on my right hip while I place my knife my brother gave me in its holster strap to my chest on the left. I rolled up the map an took off on foot to Umbrella's abandon lab in the middle of the forest in the yellow restirction area. Yellow means extreamly dangers so that means I have to go in stealthly.

User Image

"So does anyone have an idea on where we should start looking for Umbrella? I mean we need to think of a plan to break into Umbrella and get Sarah, George, and Zandre back." I rolled open a map so everyone can see.
"Any ideas?"  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image"There smells like there's people nearby. Maybe some of them know where there's a base, Dr. Longin." Kurama said, still thinking that Rebecca was the Doctor he'd known from the underground base. The time they'd traveled hadn't done anything to change his perspective no matter how much you had claimed you weren't the Doctor.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:05 pm
User Image

I got used to Kurama calling me Doctor since I told him about twenty millions of times that I wasn't but I just stuck with it.
"Come Kurama come with me to speak with the villagers. Maybe they might know at least something."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image"Alright Dr. Longin." he said. He was sniffing the air trying to get a good grasp of where exactly the closest human settlement was and pointed in its direction. "It's that way. The nearest encampment is that way."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image

hunk comes in to port and looks around. he comes of the boat he "borrowed" and starts to do a weapons check as he walks. he looks at laseans side arm and loads it and cocks it. he puts it away and looks up at group of infected starring at him. they didn't look like or move like zombies. they ran at him and he throws down a flash bang. the bright light blinds them for a second and he started popping of rounds it the rioting crowd. he takes down a couple and aims and puts one down. as it started to get up from a hit to the leg. he started to reload when he was grabbed from behind and dragged into a dock house. he stopped and slams the back of his head into the infecteds face and turns as it staggers from him and unloads a clip in its chest and kicks it out a window.  

R a M

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:25 pm

User Image

Chris had finally gotten the villagers to let him leave the tent, though it was a while after Claire left so he couldn't follow her. He limped out of the tent, mad he couldn't go with her. So he walked the village looking for somthing to do, and a sign or trace of Claire's direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:26 pm
User Image

"If I'm correct I believe that's another tribe we are heading towards. In africa there's about more then twenty tribes. It would seems that we are heading in the Kijuju Tribe." As we approached the gates I flashed out my S.T.A.R.S. badge. The guards looked it over and looked at Kurama.
"He's with me." They nodded and allowed us entry.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:38 pm
hunk had gotten out of their and was reloading his guns. he looked at his stock of flash greanades and shook his head as he saw he was low. he looked around as he took out a map. he saw he was not far from a place he could rest. he rolled it up and saw something move in the brush. he didnt stay to find out what it was as he took of running towards the place rebecca just went into.
User Image  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces