Total Votes : 5

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:32 am
Me, honourable kills?

only like...60?

Lollerskates!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:23 am
I have heard rumors of that boomerang.

Today, I did a run of RFD. I had three druids and a Rogue with me. The druids were arguing over who was main healer and just stood there saying I was main tank, dancing while I waited. Once we were all clued up, we charged in. Well I did anyway. I am sure we killed all the bosses. The big ugly spider, glutton the abomination and the lich dude. The spider dropped a nice plate breastplate and again I danced- with his corpse. All in all it was a good instance run. Not once were we completely wiped out, the most we lost at one time was two druids. I was the only one not to die and basically took down the Lich myself- with a druid on my back healing. It was fun, I might try it again next time I am online.

Del- I am going to guess that you have 21 points in arms because you have sweeping strike?  

ManagerKyoto

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:46 am
Nice run then.

I almost made a perfect Scholomance run the other day. Stupid Druid was rushing the instance instead of healing... mad

21 points in Arms, because I wanted Flurry from Fury.

Arms: Deflection, Improved Rend, Tactical Mastery, Improved Charge, Anger Management, Deep Wounds and Impale.

Fury: Cruelty, Unbridled Wrath, Blood Craze, Improved Battle Shout, Enrage, Improved Intercept and Flurry.

Works well for me. I've had MS before, and only found it useful in PvP. Bloodthrist is okay, but not something you can always get away with using as it costs 30 rage to use. And Shield Slam... Well, protection build + soloing = Don't even bother, go respec right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:52 pm
Right now, I am as follows for my lvl 40 Warrior

Arms- Improved Heroic Strike, Deflection (rank 1), Improved Rend, Improved Charge, Tactical Management, Anger Management, Deep Wounds, Impale and Sweeping Strikes.

Fury- Cruelty

Protection - Anticipation.

What do you think Del?  

ManagerKyoto

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:13 pm
Get rid of imp hs. jsut lowers the rage cost. there's better talents in those trees then the rage reduction ones.

Grab Unbridled Wrath in Fury for the chance of rage on melee attack.

And also, get the one above Anticipation and Iron will to the side for 15 points in Protection. That'll give you a good chance to resist stun and charm for tanking, +10 Defense and 10% Armor value increase.

You can always jsut forget Iron Will, but grab the second one for the armor and defense.

Also, if you wanna respec to full protection, don't do it until you're level 60 and nothing but quests that really need groups. It's also not so good in PvP. It's passable, but not as good as you could be for PvP.

Just depends on your play style. It's your character, place your talent point where you want them.

As for me with my spec, I can tank like a slut, i only have problems with shamans using Earth Shock.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:32 pm
If you guys want anything more from me about WoW, please look on www.underdawgz.org for my msn address or whatever.  

Delithraldur

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:43 am
I'll figure something out. But right now it is working for me. I really should try to improve cleave.

So I might remove Anticipattion and replace it with Unbridled Wrath, so that when I go up from 40 to 43, I can get Improved Cleave.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:59 am
wtf happened to this thread? was i holding it together or something...

anyway, Improved Cleave - forget it. pretty useless imo

Drool, nubs.

Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros
Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
Quel'serrar
Blackfury
Bloodlord's Defender
Thunderstrike
Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds  

Delithraldur

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:35 am
I know not. I have not played WoW since my last post so there is nothing to add.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:16 pm
Meh. I've moved over to Khaz'goroth and I'm currently leveling another warrior. I shall start a druid once I reach 60. Raid times are alot better for me.  

Delithraldur

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:51 am
I am still just trying to get a comp I can run it on.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:03 am
Yeah same for ******** is not To ********.  

WarriorShadow

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:10 am
rofl

change of plans for me. Leveling a Shaman on Khaz'goroth to get into one of the best guilds on the realm. If I get in, I'll be throwing down totems to help the casters in MC/BWL/Onyxia's Lair and AQ when it opens.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:56 am
I got online today and for no real reason did a Wailing Cavern run. Man it was fun. I keep telling my guild that I wished I was a druid of the fang. I only wish there was away to wake up the sleeper.  

ManagerKyoto

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:38 am
Unfortunately, the sleeper can only be awoken with the quest, which does suck. Always fun killing the Murloc.

Anyway, as Blizzard seems to enjoy ******** over the oceanic realms. The lag got so bad just before on Khaz'goroth and the world server crashed... Blizzard has just taken the realm offline...

This really sucks because I was just about to continue questing in The Barrens. sad  
Gaming, Computer & Console Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff