Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
The Hive ((RP)) 3 Months Later~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:05 pm
"time to go is Right" said George shoving a grenade he found in a table under the baricade the explosion killed several dozen Guards. "we should run." Said George leaving the room. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:20 pm
User Image

Sarah put her arms up to shield herself from the blast. She hesitated. Then followed him, her eyes looked at the dead guards. "Man, they are so easy to kill." She said stepping over rubble. "Yeah. But this place is huge, and they have thousands of guards here. Not to mention the bioweapons." she said grabbing her gun and following behind him.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:34 pm
"the guards are easy" "The bioweapons would probably eat the guards." Said George. "after all i saw several bioweapons eat guards on the survival thing they made me do my first two weeks." User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:40 pm
User Image

"Or dissolve the guards." Sarah said. "Once, the time i met zandre at the base in Japan, there was this dog thing. It had currosive blood, unfortunately i got some on me. It's basicly like acid." Sarah said remembering Layna. "But it was basicly just muscle and bone and blood."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:44 pm
"well those are easy enough to kill." Said George. "plus anything dies with enough bullets and enginuity." Said George with a smile. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:55 pm
User Image

"Well when i left, it was still alive. It left when we were being chased by hunters. That's when Zandre came in, then we made our way through the base, i destroyed many walls and equipment." she said with a smirk.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:10 pm
"good but destroying things isnt enough" Said George shooting a circuit marked for the cameras of the facility. "thats the cameras out." Said George still running then sliding and grabbing a guards gun and causing him to drop it and it discharged into the guards face. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:18 pm
User Image

"Yeah, it takes too much time. And it leaves a clear trail of where you're going." Sarah said then looked at the cameras. "I'm sure they'll find us either way though..." she still didn't feel quite safe here. "We don't even know where we're going." she said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:35 pm
"Well its not hard this place is underground up is the best way to go." Said George. "i can tell its underground its cold but theres no vents thus its underground." Said George with a smile. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:29 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker cursed when the male shot the cameras out. It wouldn't stop him from finding them, but it would slow him down just a bit. He sighed. Foolish people and their feeble attempts to save themselves, he thought. He ran to the last place he saw them. They hadn't gone far. "Well, well, well. What have we here?" he asked with an evil grin.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image

Sarah heard footsteps coming, she turned.And cursed under her breathe. "Crap." she muttered. Wesker had found them, this wasn't good.Hell, anything to do with Wesker wasn't good. And what made things worse, she was still feeling weak, and she had no idea what they'd done to her. And she didn't feel like fighting either.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:57 pm
George heard the foot steps and jumped put a grenade tot he ceiling pulled the pin picked up Sarah and ran Faster than ever before down the hallways. He heard the explosion and knew the hallway had collapsed but he also knew there were several hallways that lead to where he was going with Sarah. He knew he slowed Wesker down but not permanently. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:11 pm
User Image

Sarah put her arms up to cover herself from the blast. he'd catch them for sure, he'd be on their tail within minutes and he'd catch them. They wouldn't have a chance to get to the top.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:15 pm
"Sarah hell be following us the only thing we can do is seperate he finds us you go Ill stay." Said George putting Sarah down. "please dont argue with me." Said George his eyes pleading with her to understand. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker sighed. "What is with these petty people and their worthless attempts at stopping me?" he asked aloud. He turned around and took a different hallway to cut them off. He saw which way they were headed before the hallway collapsed. Before too long, he'd found them again and was blocking their path. "You really thought that that would work?" he asked harshly, glaring at them.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas