Welcome to Gaia! ::

Global Champions

Back to Guilds

A streetfighter/tekkan inspired guild. Where anything thing can happen. 

Tags: Street Fighter, Goodtimes, Roleplay, Tekkan, Global Fights 

Reply Soul Eater (Now Open)
A World of Madness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zionus Dalmone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:05 pm
Zionus was confused at first, and then had no more time to do anything when the sharp turn was made. He went flying and bounced on the floor a bit before coming to a stop, pushing up a bunch of dirt. He coughed, spitting out some blood, and breathed heavily. He didn't understand, why were they doing this to him? Weren't they going to help? If this is their idea of help, then he dosen't wanna know what they do to their enemies. He had no strength to get up and watched helplessly as one of the boy's weapons transformed into a woman, running towards him.
"well....thats....interesting...ugh!"
The pain was growing, he had to fight it. The madness inside him was being suppressed, but it pressed on, seeking freedom.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:07 pm
User Image

Yuuki rushed out of the cafeteria with the food and water in a lunchbox he'd "borrowed" from anotehr student. He ran to the nurses office but found it empty and decided to run outside to find the place empty as well. "Where did they...?" He asked himself but halfway thorugh decided to not talk out loud.

High above the front door stood a shadowed character clothed in biege robes with a ruby adorned golden circlet.  

Tsuretsu Myobu
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:09 pm
User Image

Ranita helped the poor boy up and sigehd and rubbed his ehead.
"I'm soo sorry i don't know why my miester did sucha thing. Are you going to be allright- wait what am Im asking..." Ranita ran back to the motorcycle ignoring her miester's expression and getting the cold water bottle from the storage in the back of the bike and ran back to the poor boy.
"Here drink this...Its mines but I don't need it.." Ranita gave the water bottle to him and a half of her cuban sandwich.
Ranita knew Sebastian wouldn't do something like this unless there was something wrong...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:27 pm
Zionus was still messed up, but with the water and the food, he soon regained his strength. After some water fed to him, he took it himself and drank it all till nothing was left. Then, grabbing the food, he devoured it in two bites and just a couple of chews before swallowing. After eating it, he felt a bit better, and was sitting all on his own. But his body still hurt, he barely moved. He looked towards the girl and smiled silently.
"Thanks....alot......"
He slowly turns around towards Sebastian on the bike.
"But...whats up....with your friend?"  

Zionus Dalmone

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image

Ranita shrugged and helped him up. "He mustv'e felt something wrong with you. He isn't the kind of person to do such a thing. He has trust issues...despite his kind nature. Well somewhat kind nature." Ranita gave a nervous smile and asked for his name.
"My name is Ranita. My sister who is still with Sebastian is named Kanya.."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:14 pm
"Oh...its a pleasure to meet you. Do you mind....getting your friend....to explain whats....going on?"
Zionus was obviously confused by the situation. Can this kid sense that thing inside him? Can he sense what the witches are after? If thats true, there may be others in this school like that, and that may put him in major danger later on.  

Zionus Dalmone

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:00 pm
User Image

"Matter of fact he has done this....Hm Oh nevermind Sebbay!" Ranita said laughing nervously.
"Lets get you into the nurse. I bet Yuuki is alittle worried."

Sebbay was Sebastian's nickname for Ranita whenevr she uses this she is very annoyed by his actions.
"Kanya and Sabbay I'll go and take care of--"

"Nooo Sis!" Kanya comes out and runs after her sister and hugs her. "We can't be apart fooor loong! Oku can't stylize without us.

Sebastian looked alone and really didn't care so he shrugged sensing the wavelength of Zion has calmed atleast for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:45 am
Zionus smiled, they were like a big family. He missed that. He slowly struggles to get back up and help himself onto the bike. The madness inside was suppressed, stuff back into it's little corner at the center. Sebastian shouldn't sense it anymore, or if he did, he should sense it had no activity. Walking forward ever so slowly, he just realized how much his legs hurt, and nearly crumbled after the first few steps.  

Zionus Dalmone

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:06 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ranita sighed and went back to the motorcycle with her sister still hugging her, but then let go when they converted back into their weapon selves.

"Alright....lets go" Sebastian said to himself and zoomed back into the City and then inside of Shibusen crashing though chairs and students up against the walls to dodge the rampaging madness that occured. They couldn't see his face becuase he wore his visor. When he took a sharp turn he said to Zion "Oh yeah hold on tight" and entered the nurses office. It had an upgrade moe room, but it the cycle still crowded the office.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:31 pm
As Sebastian rode past the open front doors, he failed to notice the small blur he past, or mostly ran over. The lunch bag's contents came pouring out in a sort of liquified form all over a ripped part of beige cloth and partially destroyed golden circlet with a small hint of redness stained halfway around it.  

Tsuretsu Myobu
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zionus Dalmone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:51 pm
Zion was speechless and was slowly losing his soul. This guy was insane!! (Not in the soul eater sense, lol.) Zionus couldn't believe the amount of damage he had caused just to get here to the nurses office. And for a moment, he thought he saw a tall person in black with a strange white mask. Weird. Anyways, Zionus slowly slid off the bike, falling to the floor and dragging himself across the ground very slowly to get away from this madman and to the nurse.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:40 pm
Sebastian laughed and grinned.
"Go lay down already..." he said
"I can't be here all day or else Kid will have me banned already. Plus me and Yuuki got somewhere to go..." Sebastian was in a hurry mood and wished he go lay down so they can leave.

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0

Zionus Dalmone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:46 am
Was already in a bed, his arms across his chest like he was in a coffin. If everyone around here is like him, he had found something worse than the witches. His free arm goes up and his hand shoos them away.
"Yes yes, go. I will be fine, now begone."
He then returned to laying there dead, hoping they would not notice him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:06 pm
The blackness began to face away as Yuuki woke up from his blackout. Immediately he was filled wit hrage from being so easily taken down, but there was something different in the way his aunt's minion's fought, like they thought they had a better chance than ever. As a matter of fact he'd noticed a glowing red stone in the fist of Shien, his aunt's right hand man. 'He didn't have the Cross-veiled stone did he?' The CVS had the uncanny ability to block soul wavelengths of witches and wizards. Yuuki was torn from his thoughts by metal clanging of his cell doors opening.

"You're awake i see." Said a benevolent voice. Yuuki didn't respond but knew it was Shien. "Heh, the silent treatment huh? No matter. The point is you've had Lady Cleopatra worried about the information leaking."es and wizards. Yuuki was snapped out of his thoughts from the sound of metal clanging.

"Oh so now she notices me when i'm a threat huh?" Yuuki grinned. Shien did nothing but laugh.
"You? a threat? Please, you were just a minor disturbance. That being said you're going to be here and disist being that."
"We'll see how long you last without your gem." Yuuki grinned again.

"That's irrevelant for now." Shien tossed a tray of what he thought was food onto the ground in frotn of Yuuki where his arms were chained to the wall that severly restricted his movements. "Consider yourself lucky of the bloodline you have with Lady Cleopatra, or you'd be dead." Yuuki just scowled as Shien left the room.

"I disowned her long ago."  

Tsuretsu Myobu
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Keyara The Hedgehog
Captain

3,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:12 pm
Sebastian rolled out and left. Ranita waved bye and said 'goodluck'. When sebastian left the office into shambles he quickly charged. Students wasnnt in the hall for they heard the engines roar and a blur from Sebastian's bike was missed Sebastian ran out the doors and int the streets of death city. Sebastian couldn't find nor see Yuuki anywhere, so he left Death city limits, but he couldn help but notice shadly characters nearby.  
Soul Eater (Now Open)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff