Submit

lover sasuke

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:46 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Sakura gasped and tried to avoid his eyes but was too late in her action and got caught in his gaze

"This goes on for 3 days the pain is real." Sasuke stabbed one blade. "There is no escaping this either." 3 more were stabbed. One second has past

sakura gritted her teeth holding her breath at the first sword and said to herself " this isnt real..this isnt real" When the next sword peirced her skin the pain was just as real as ever and she let out a cry of agony by the third she was screaming in pain. It went on forever She wished she would pass out from blood loss already but it wouldnt let her she felt the dizzyness but all the pain from the constant stabbing still came and she couldnt bare it.

The sharingan kept going on each time with a new sword piercing Sakura

Sakura thought on what Tsunade had told her a long time back about releasing gen-jutsus and remembered something. she thought to herself " Its worth a shot" She quickly made handsigns in hopes to reverse his gen-jutsu

"Your tied up you can't make any handsigns!" Another sword piercing her flesh!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:52 pm
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Sakura gasped and tried to avoid his eyes but was too late in her action and got caught in his gaze

"This goes on for 3 days the pain is real." Sasuke stabbed one blade. "There is no escaping this either." 3 more were stabbed. One second has past

sakura gritted her teeth holding her breath at the first sword and said to herself " this isnt real..this isnt real" When the next sword peirced her skin the pain was just as real as ever and she let out a cry of agony by the third she was screaming in pain. It went on forever She wished she would pass out from blood loss already but it wouldnt let her she felt the dizzyness but all the pain from the constant stabbing still came and she couldnt bare it.

Sakura thought on what Tsunade had told her a long time back about releasing gen-jutsus and remembered something. she thought to herself " Its worth a shot" She quickly made handsigns in hopes to reverse his gen-jutsu

she cursed under her breath then cried out when another sword stuck through her body, her clothes stained a new color as blood dripped down her body she coughed up blood and gasped out " T-this is training not texas c-hainsaw masacer!"  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

lover sasuke

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:54 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

she cursed under her breath then cried out when another sword stuck through her body, her clothes stained a new color as blood dripped down her body she coughed up blood and gasped out " T-this is training not texas c-hainsaw masacer!"

"well I had to test it out." sasuke released the genjutsu  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:58 pm
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

When she came back to real life she put her hands on the ground looking down breathing heavily " Because thats not harsh at all to use on your teammate what your brother used on you." She glared up at him  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

lover sasuke

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:59 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

When she came back to real life she put her hands on the ground looking down breathing heavily " Because thats not harsh at all to use on your teammate what your brother used on you." She glared up at him

"Sorry just had to test to see if it worked I might have gone a little overboard on it though"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:09 pm
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

"Sorry just had to test to see if it worked I might have gone a little overboard on it though"

Sakura felt a bit dizzy as she stood up and said "ya think?..next time..new rule..hand-to-hand combat Only" " Not eye to eye" she joked  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

lover sasuke

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:11 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Sakura felt a bit dizzy as she stood up and said "ya think?..next time..new rule..hand-to-hand combat Only" " Not eye to eye" she joked

"ok fine I can do that."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:15 pm
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

"ok fine I can do that."

Sakura rubbed the back of her head " i would seriously hate to get in a real fight with u " she giggled " u have a extremely unfair advantage"  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

lover sasuke

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:16 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

"ok fine I can do that."

Sakura rubbed the back of her head " i would seriously hate to get in a real fight with u " she giggled " u have a extremely unfair advantage"

"I'm sorry about keeping you in my genjutsu for that long."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:27 pm
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

"ok fine I can do that."

She shrugged , except she wasnt looking at him with the same soft expression that she had before and said " Are we finished training , or do u want to continue. If we're done , i think its safe to say i won" she grinned  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

lover sasuke

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:28 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

"ok fine I can do that."

She shrugged , except she wasnt looking at him with the same soft expression that she had before and said " Are we finished training , or do u want to continue. If we're done , i think its safe to say i won" she grinned

"Yes were done training and you wish you won"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:31 pm
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

"ok fine I can do that."

She sighed in releif then said " You know it was only a matter of time before u lost " she teased  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

lover sasuke

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:36 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

She sighed in releif then said " You know it was only a matter of time before u lost " she teased

"well I know I won so it doesn't matter."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:43 pm
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Sakura rolled her eyes " loosen up a little im just kidding around " she said smiling  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

lover sasuke

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:45 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Sakura rolled her eyes " loosen up a little im just kidding around " she said smiling

"ok good" "umm I have something to do so I have to leave, thank you for training." bye "Sasuke left  
the dbz/gt rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff