Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.
A.P.A.S: Got a magic/paranormal problem? Post here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:27 am
Just good old witchcraft? There are any number of places... Give a me day or so to do a little research. I've been working lately, so I might be a little slower than normal.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:33 pm
Rioto_Kish
Sorry, I have another question (feel free to kick me out when necessary)

I only remembered this just then. A few nights ago, I grounded and shielded, and then meditated. I kind of went into a strange half dreaming/half awake drifting off state.

In the 'dream' a man who looked like a Native American chief came walking up to me. He looked a little older than 50 and he was wearing a headdress similar to this except the ends of the headdress were about a foot and a half shorter. He opened his mouth to speak when I cut him off, saying 'I'm sorry, but I won't understand you.' He looked a little annoyed at this, and began to walk off. I called to him 'Stop! Wait, please.' and he turned back to face me.

I asked him what his name was. He smiled and turned to his left, where a huge golden disc with the image of the sun on it was hung, the top and bottom of the disc were attached to ropes. He grabbed the closest edge of the disc, and spun it, so the disc was spinning really quickly and the image of the sun flickered. He smiled and then left.

I've been looking up Native American sun gods, but all I came up with was Shakura, and there was no description of his appearance.
I'm am sorry , but I may have a better answer to this that what has been perviously said.
To me it sounds like you met your spirit guide. He was telling you his name with action. Basicly it sounds like his name is "Spinning Sun". He isn't a negative guide. It isn't something you should be afraid of. He is there to help you. If you have lost connect with me. Try meditating again and see if he comes up again. If he doesn't he may have moved on because of your possibly ignoring him thinking he was evil. Sorry if this is late and I hope that it may have been help to you.  

Mor Righ Anu

twilight insanity

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:35 am
alright, so... i got this realy serious problem, and before you start to help i'll warn you that getting involved could change your life.

i'll start at the beginning.
so i met this woman who happens to be an elder goddess. she is very kind to me, and was going to meet me in the astral plane at her lake to tell me privately about the conspiracy i am part of. i was told she would come in the form of a wolf. well, i met a grey wolf there with a silver-black stripe down it;s back, who showed me a war, and that i was some kind of prophesied knight or something... not going to detail that. i asked who were the enemies and i was shown these abberritional shadows. one was all teeth and tuskes and brutish, with millions of eyes, another was tall and skinny, with a single arm that had a long sharp scickle blade and a needle-shaped head. and the last one had wings. i later found out that the goddess i was talking to hadn't been who i talked to in the astral. she was locked out of the astral. after describing to her who i met i wa stold he was her ex-protector, who has been trying to kill her for a long while now. also, my good friend, and would-be boyfriend, joshy, was off on his routine astral checkups for the security of his friends when he was attacked and badly drained by shadow monsters. i had asked him to describe them to me and they were the same ones. i need to know who and what they are so that i can tell him how to fight back when he recovers.

also, as a side note, i was talking with a certain someone i dunno how best to describe without giving the name away... but this was before the attack, and the person told me that the war was between the elder gods and the younger gods over ownership of the universe. said that the shadows were just the elder gods trying to convince me that the younger gods were evil. but apparrently that turned out to be bullshit. (pardon my language, can't help myself. just how i talk.) alot was still said for me to entirely discard the possibilty of the god-war, because too many things that didn't make sense now all fit together. but i will still be open to the possibilty of that being a cleverly and beautifully weaved deception. however loki seems to want to keep everyone in the darl about this... >.> he is enjoying the Chaos more than i am....  
The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games