Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pollvolution: The Revolutionary Poll Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Poll, Community, Friends, Random, Contests 

Reply The Arcade
Okay so it's not really a game, more like a quiz. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittywitch

Crew

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:24 pm
44. Write w/e you want here: Whatever has eight letters. It's not that hard to write out.

45. Long or short hair: Long.

46. Height: Five foot two.

47. Do you have a crush on someone: I wouldn't really call it that at this point. It's demeaning.

48. What do you like about yourself: My sense of style.

49. Piercings: None.

51. Righty or lefty: I'm ambidextrous, actually, but I write with my left hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:29 pm
FIRSTS:

52. First surgery:
I don't believe I've ever had surgery, unless you'd count cutting off my own skin tag. And I know you don't.
53. First piercing:
I'm never going to get any piercings.
54. First best friend:
Alex. Being male and my best friend, and me being four or so, I thought we'd get married. Today, I'm rather glad we didn't.
55. First sport you joined:
I've never joined a sport, unless you count dance.
56. First vacation:
I've been going to Pennsic since I was three months old.
58. First pair of trainers:
"Trainers"? As in those fancy sneakers? I've never owned sneakers besides tennis shoes and Chucks.  

Kittywitch

Crew

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Kittywitch

Crew

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:36 pm
RIGHT NOW:

59. Eating: I can't eat, I just had a tooth pulled. sad I'm hungry.

60. Drinking: Water. Maybe I'll have another smoothie.

61. I'm about to: Hem another three inches of skirt. Bloody knit.

62. Listening to: Hey Jealousy by the Gin Blossoms. While I typed that, it changed to Dirty Little secret by the All-American Rejects.

63. Waiting for: My tooth to heal and the next episode of Glee to come up on Hulu. How many times have you asked me that?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:42 pm
YOUR FUTURE:

64. Want kids: Yes, I do. Babies everywhere.

65. Get married: That would help me acquire children.

66. Career: A comic book artist, or an animator, or a writer, or a seamstress, or a fashion designer. Something creative. Whatever people will pay me to do.  

Kittywitch

Crew

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Kittywitch

Crew

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:51 pm
WHICH IS BETTER:

67. Lips or eyes: Eyes.

68. Hugs or kisses: I'm not really big on either, actually. I suppose a kiss if an answer is required.

69. Shorter or taller: Shorter. I can find into small spaces.

70. Older or Younger: What is the context of this question?

71. Romantic or spontaneous: If you can do romantic without being creepy, let me know how.

72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Well, one wouldn't get as much of a chill displaying one's arms.

73. Sensitive or loud: Again, if you can be sensitive without being creepy... I've got to say loud, though. I cannot picture non-creepy sensitiveness at the moment.

74. Hook-up or relationship: I certainly would never hook up, so the latter.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:59 pm
HAVE YOU EVER:

76. Kissed a stranger: No, not that I can recall. Who does that?

77. Drank hard liquor: Is this survey aimed at people under the age of twenty? As it happens, I prefer liquor.

78. Lost glasses/contacts: Fortunately, I do not require them, because I've lost nearly everything I own at least once. The desktop computer was quite a feat.

79. Sex on first date: I've never had a first date, so no.

80. Broken someone's heart: I can only think of one person who might claim that, and if I broke their heart, I don't care.

82. Been arrested: No.

83. Turned someone down: Yes.

84. Cried when someone died: Yes.

85. Fallen for a friend: No, but I have fallen in friendship with a man I loved, and that's immeasurably preferable.  

Kittywitch

Crew

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Kittywitch

Crew

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:08 pm
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself: In certain areas, but that's more a trust in my skill then myself as a person.

87. Miracles: Yes.

88. Love at first sight: Given the wide variety of different kinds of love, I don't see why not.

89. Heaven: I believe in various sections of the afterlife, many of which could be considered heaven. I wonder if someone with as strong an aversion to sun as I have would enjoy the Summerland.

90. Santa Claus: As a spiritual entity that does not act anything like the modern interpretation; I don't see why not. Belief is one of the most powerful forces out there, so I can see the belief of children creating a thought-form of Santa Claus.

91. Kiss on the first date: No. And I'm given to understand that modern people expect sex on the third; which leaves me wondering what on earth was happening on the second?

92. Angels: Why certainly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:16 pm
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: No. I've never actually dated. Although there was that one summer that I tried kissing a boy to see what the point was, while I was still in love with my inamorato, then that one girl decided to kiss me quite randomly, and then my godbrother professed his love for me. That was a very weird summer. Until that point, I'm sure I was so repulsive no one would ever want anything to do with me.

95. Did you sing today: Yes, in the car with Willow.

96. Ever cheated on somebody: Who exactly would I cheat with?

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? I'd like to go back to middle school and prevent my life from taking the direction it has.

98. The moment you would choose to re-live: Perhaps that solstice when I got drunk and started hugging people?

99. Are you afraid of falling in love:
Well, I'm afraid of love in general because it makes people do crazy things. Myself included.
...that double-entendre was unintentional.

100. Are you bored of doing this?
Well, some of the answers have made me somewhat uncomfortable. It reminds me why I don't like these things.  

Kittywitch

Crew

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Azraella Caine

Distinct Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:31 pm
1. Last beverage: Mt. Dew

2. Last phone call: Some random telemarketer type thing that didn't speak when I answered...

3. Last text message: Believe it or not, I don't do text messaging.

4. Last song you listened to: "Dominic the Donkey" by Lou Monte

5. Last time you cried: Heh. Two nights ago, if even that long. I've been over-stressed, lately. *shrug*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:39 pm
HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice: Sort of. Maybe. Yes? It's complicated, and falls more under "a break was taken in the relationship" or something of that sort.

7. Been cheated on: Yes. Then again, who hasn't?

8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Eh, not necessarily. I go through phases of regret and apathy. I've reached the latter regarding all past relationships.

9. Lost someone special: More than once. If you're referring to death and/or distancing between people who are very close friends.

10. Been depressed: It's a part of life, isn't it? Yeah, I've been depressed before. But I've also been extremely happy before, too. Surely, it balances itself out somehow...

11. Been drunk and threw up: Been there, done that, never doing it again. sweatdrop  

Azraella Caine

Distinct Bloodsucker

Azraella Caine

Distinct Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:42 pm
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

12: red

13: light blue

14: black  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:56 pm
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:

15. Made a new friend: Yes. Three, in fact.

16. Fallen out of love: I wasn't in any love to fall out of...

17. Laughed until you cried: Several times, thankfully. heart

18. Met someone who changed you: Not necessarily for the better, but yes.

19. Found out who your true friends were: And how! That's a definite yes. I only wish I'd found out sooner.

20. Found out someone was talking about you: That's just a fact of human nature. I've come to accept it... sort of. The answer's 'yes,' either way.

21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: No. Though technically my Gaia friends list is empty right now, so that's an automatic negative.

23. How many kids do you want: Eh. I am very much not a fan of dealing with small children. I just don't have the patience required.

24. Do you have any pets: Yes. Cats and dogs.

25. Do you want to change your name: Nope. I used to, but it's an integral part of who I am and who I've been for all of my life. I would feel awkward changing what may very well be the one constant...

26. What did you do for your last birthday: Ate cake, watched Firefly, and felt very much like there was nothing special about the day.

27. What time did you wake up today: Actually, I woke up at 10:00 pm yesterday. I am tired, yes...

28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Watching television and wishing I could sleep. (I have a cold.)

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: A new computer!

30. Last time you saw your Mother: That's complicated.

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I don't know. I guess I'd have a more productive life or be rich or something. Or foster rescued animals.

32. What are you listening to right now: SpongeBob SquarePants is playing in the background.

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: I think so. Maybe.

34. Who's getting on your nerves right now: Nobody. Amazingly.

35. Most visited web page: I'm not telling. ninja

36. Whats your real name: Honestly, I'd rather not say at this point in time. I've had some unfortunate situations arise in the past year or so regarding the use of my real name online, so I'm not comfortable sharing again yet. Maybe one day...

37. Any nicknames: You can call me by any derivative of my username that you wish. I'm partial to Az, myself.

38. Relationship Status: Single and very much not looking to change that any time soon.

39. Zodiac sign: I dunno. I think it's Libra. I don't keep track of these things.

40. Male or female: Female.

41. Primary School: Yes, I attended one. stare

42. Secondary School: Ditto. I'm not giving specific names, because that's a little too personal for my tastes.

43. High school/college: I attended and graduated high school. I often wish I'd taken the opportunity to go straight into college, but I couldn't truly afford to do so and I'm not up for it at this point.

44. Write w/e you want here: I'm very excited that, when I finally decided to start poking around at Gaia again, I came back to find a Firefly-inspired item available!

45. Long or short hair: Somewhere in-between. It's above the shoulders, but only barely.

46. Height: Between 5'4" and 5'7". wink

47. Do you have a crush on someone: Nope. Unless meaningless celebrity crushes count... In which case, I'd have to say Ryan Reynolds.

48. What do you like about yourself: I love my eyes?

49. Piercings: I had my ears pierced, but that didn't work out so well.

51. Righty or lefty: Depends on the task, oddly enough.  

Azraella Caine

Distinct Bloodsucker

Azraella Caine

Distinct Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:00 pm
FIRSTS:

52. First surgery: I had to get several stitches as a child after an accident involving cement and my leg. Does that count?

53. First piercing: Earlobes.

54. First best friend: I don't even remember, to be completely honest. I can remember the face in my mind, but I can't remember the girl's name. We attended primary school together and were best friends until we decided we hated each other (I don't even remember why) a couple of years later.

55. First sport you joined: I didn't. I only play sports unofficially and for the fun of it; I don't do organized teams.

56. First vacation: Gulfport, Mississippi. So much fun...

58. First pair of trainers: I don't even know!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:03 pm
RIGHT NOW:

59. Eating: Nothing.

60. Drinking: Dasani bottled water.

61. I'm about to: Curl up in bed and try to get some sleep while playing some DVDs in the backgorund.

62. Listening to: Still SpongeBob SquarePants in the background...

63. Waiting for: My computer to decide that it doesn't hate me, after all. Or the taquitos to be done. Whichever.  

Azraella Caine

Distinct Bloodsucker

Azraella Caine

Distinct Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:07 pm
YOUR FUTURE:

64. Want kids: No.

65. Get married: I don't know. I'm disinclined to rush into that sort of thing and find it difficult to believe in a relationship that lasts forever or is worth giving up half of my freedom and life to sustain. However, if the right person came along, and I discovered what love really feels like, it's possible that I would fall into the trap of marriage. Nobody's perfect, and I used to have an inner romantic. It's possible that romantic side isn't completely dead, yet.

66. Career: I have no clue. I really wish I did.  
The Arcade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff