Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Tokyo Japan Co-op with BlackButterfly and Krazysick Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:44 pm
User Image Kate nodded and started to drive. She slowed down when her sword, the katana at her waist, was bothering her in the position she was sitting in. She pulled it from her belt and set it down next to her and continued to drive. Glancing down at the map to see if they were on the right road.

((okay))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:28 am
Sick saw some people roaming around and didn't think nothing of it. He wasn't allow to shoot just yet. Seeing some of them have a little red eye's and some scars around their face. "I don't think they like us." He said  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:11 pm
User Image Kate glanced at the people. "I don't really care whether they do or don't like us." She said and continued driving. But it didn't last for long, she saw wiring, and then, a large wence blocking the way. a sign read "high voltage" on the fence. Kate killed the engine and opened the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:16 pm
Sick step out of the car then look at the fence. Shacking his head lightly. Not really going on with her and what she's thinking. "Hey, what your thinking?" He asked  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image Kategot out and looked t the fence. And then at Sick. "Well, it's high voltage. So obviously wwanting to keep somebody or somthing out." She said.Studying bullet wholes, well more like grazes and slight wearing on the fence. "And it looks like people've tried to enter beyond it before." She said and turned to look at the people who'd been staring them down. Then back at Sick.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:41 am
"Yeah I know. But umm yeah. Should I shoot or what?" He said as they appear to be friendly but he wasn't quite sure "Just say the word. And oh yeah, did I say that I was a Devil Dog?" He said  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:20 am
User Image Kate looked at him. "Like i said, they've tried but havn't got in," She said to Sick then raised an eyebrow. "Devil dog?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:55 pm
"Front lines." He said "Shoot first then asked question later." He said as he was about to shoot but didn't. "Let's find a way around this" Getting back in the truck  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:20 pm
User Image Kate nodded and got back into the truck. Starting it up.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:27 pm
Sick look out of the window and hold his rifle close to him. Not really knowing what's going on as it should be in and out. But it don't always goes as plan  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:29 pm
Kate kept driving she stopped the truck. "There." She pointed. There was a power tower linked with the fence. "We can go through that way." She said to him and killed the engine. Getting out.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:34 pm
Sick snap out of it then step out of the truck. Looking at the fence then the tower. Looking at her then back at the tower.  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:39 pm
Kate looked at the tower and cocked her gun. "Alright. There's a room in the tower, controling electricity voltage for this side of the fence."She said and walked closer. "The building also opens up to the other side," She said and tugged at the handle of the door.

She jumped and let go as a sudden surge of electricity went through her body, She yelped. She twitched. "O-okay. Building is electric also..." She looked back at Sick, twitched slightly "Got any rubber gloves?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:56 pm
Sick sigh lightly as he kick down the door as the bottom of his boot are made from a hard rubber. Holding his rifle then toss a pair of gloves to her. "Yeah it's rubber. But they don't feel like it." He said as he toss in a single bullet inside of the building.  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:13 pm
Kate nodded and cought the gloves. She shoved them into her pocket and followed him inside.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff