Welcome to Gaia! ::

The zCampaign

Back to Guilds

Here to campaign on behalf of zOMG!, Gaia's neglected and dying MMO. 

Tags: zOMG!, Campaign 

Reply The Think Tank
*UPDATED* z!ART Freebies [I] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HN-Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:41 am
Sure thing ;D

Oh and, if you need something different to capture with, I just broadcast on my Livestream.com account and then download the video. xD
No watermark, it's free, all you have to do is make an account. It's like...the only thing that's worked to capture stuff from my Mac. <3

Edit::
Well that didn't take as long as I expected. xD
Mantis | Fire Rain | Hack | Bump | Slash | Dervish

I'll try to do the healing rings within the next day or so, if no one else gets to them. ; w;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:39 am
HN-Shade
Sure thing ;D

Oh and, if you need something different to capture with, I just broadcast on my Livestream.com account and then download the video. xD
No watermark, it's free, all you have to do is make an account. It's like...the only thing that's worked to capture stuff from my Mac. <3

Edit::
Well that didn't take as long as I expected. xD
Mantis | Fire Rain | Hack | Bump | Slash | Dervish

I'll try to do the healing rings within the next day or so, if no one else gets to them. ; w;

i'll that out when i get the chance to smile i never knew livestream was THAT cool LOL
and thanks for doing them so quickly biggrin  

MiIiyah

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100

HN-Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:46 pm
Wish | Diagnose | Defibrillate | Bandage

Let me know if we need anything else. - w-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:31 pm
Debuff and crowd control, got it! Fortunately I have tomorrow off so I hope I can get those recorded. I'll have to find some way to get them to you though, I don't really have much in the way of editing. I'm not all that familiar with my recording program either, I only just got it and can't get the window size to change, but it should be fine for what we need.

I should also finish my first sample art tomorrow. I have the linework finished and at least half the base layers down, I plan on keeping the shading relatively simple since I am using lines for these. I rather like this one as well, Taunt is fun to draw. XD

Edit: Okay, this is what I got, though I hadn't thought of trying Livestream, it looks way better than mine! I just used Camstudio, but I'm going to have to try that out. If it works I'll use it at the next dev meat! Feel free to uh... not use these if the quality is too low.
Scaredy Cat | Taunt | Quick Sand | Knife Sharpen | Gumshoe | Duct Tape | Adrenaline  

Nanenna

MiIiyah

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:11 pm
the game just crashed. im disappointed in the timing...
thanks for the videos so far guys smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:43 pm
done the buffs (minus sweetheart)
Coyote Spirit | Divinity | Fleet Feet | Ghost | Healing Halo | Improbability Sphere | Iron Will | Keen Aye | Meat | My Density | Pot Lid | Rock Armor | Teflon Spray | Turtle  

MiIiyah

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Ren Orenji Doragon

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:34 pm
Ugh... yeah, I know, you're all waiting on me now. orz

My problem is that I can get the video, but I cannot edit it. :C Well, unless I use Windows Movie Maker and that's not exactly the best... Wish I knew what you guys were using so I could do that nifty "Rank 1" and "Rank 2" stuff.

But I'm trying anyway! I guess I'll edit them in as I post them. x.x;; *first time using YouTube*

| Sweetheart | Solar Rays | Shark Attack | Shuriken | Hunters Bow | Hornet Nest | GunsGunsGuns | Heavy Water Balloon | Hot Foot |  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:40 am
Ren Orenji Doragon
My problem is that I can get the video, but I cannot edit it. :C Well, unless I use Windows Movie Maker and that's not exactly the best... Wish I knew what you guys were using so I could do that nifty "Rank 1" and "Rank 2" stuff.

I think we all might be using iMovie on Macs. ;o
If you can't edit in text to identify the ranks, you could always just say it in chat in zOMG before you use it. c:
Or I could just throw them on for you if you'd like. It would only take a few minutes for each. ; w;
SH <3  

HN-Shade

Nanenna

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:08 am
Ren Orenji Doragon

Uhm... I used Windows Movie Maker for the RR1-RR4 text... it has a nifty caption option!

Edit: Got the first sample ready, finally! The other two should be up shortly. link
Edit edit: Ah, what one day off and a little motivation can do. Sample number 2.
Triple edit, because I'm finally done! Geds, that last avi was cluttered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:43 pm
/is a rather recent addition to the guild

If this idea is still getting pushed forward, I'd be more than happy to be both a thread lurker and a z!player if that's possible.  

setsunaeternal

Battle-ready Brawler

MiIiyah

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:38 pm
SetsunaEternal

If this idea is still getting pushed forward, I'd be more than happy to be both a thread lurker and a z!player if that's possible.

yup smile if you could send me a few links with your gaia avvie examples (or something similar to that sense) then that'd be great smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:34 pm
MiIiyah
SetsunaEternal

yup smile if you could send me a few links with your gaia avvie examples (or something similar to that sense) then that'd be great smile
Uhhh...do you mean just like, examples of the kinds of avis I make? Because I'm not an artists D: I can't draw to save my life ;_;

I thought lurkers were just people to hang out in thread and bump and chat people up >___> If that's not the case then I guess I can be just a z!player, assuming that means someone who is willing to crew up with people who visit the thread on the spot D: ?

/is starting to think she misread something somewhere >_____>;;;;;  

setsunaeternal

Battle-ready Brawler

MiIiyah

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:36 pm
SetsunaEternal
MiIiyah
SetsunaEternal

Uhhh...do you mean just like, examples of the kinds of avis I make? Because I'm not an artists D: I can't draw to save my life ;_;

I thought lurkers were just people to hang out in thread and bump and chat people up >___> If that's not the case then I guess I can be just a z!player, assuming that means someone who is willing to crew up with people who visit the thread on the spot D: ?

yeah i misread. FAIL D:
your assumptions are correct.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:38 pm
MiIiyah
SetsunaEternal
MiIiyah
SetsunaEternal

yeah i misread. FAIL D:
your assumptions are correct.
Oh XD I thought I'D misread something, lol. Well then yes, lurker and z!player, I'm alllllll over that rofl  

setsunaeternal

Battle-ready Brawler

Nanenna

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:13 pm
We definitely need to drum up support now! When will the thread be ready?  
The Think Tank

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff