Welcome to Gaia! ::

Save Modmas!

Back to Guilds

Guild for organizing the Modmas roleplay 

Reply Save Modmas!
The girl who saved Modmas. {story rp: read and rate please} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Love it so far! Keep going.
  Pretty okay. I'll keep reading. Maybe.
  Learn to write you bozzo. Im out. *moonwalks out*
  Poll whore
View Results

Dirminxia

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:16 pm
The light shot out of the ring, much as I had learned to expect it to. This time though, the light was so bright, I was forced to blink even though I had been ready for it. The light struck the monster in the head, leaving an area of charred features spanning its entire face. Its eyes were gone, unable to be identified among the mess of burnt fur and skin.

The thing was blinded; an easy enough conclusion seeing as how the first thing it did when it charged was slam head first into a wall. I almost felt pity for it at that moment, but my previous thoughts returned stronger this time.

Only one could live. Either me, or the creature.

I was planning to survive.

Dirminxia rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 11 Total: 27 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:17 pm
Enemy: Grunnies
AC: 10
HP: 2

Rolled AC: 16
Rolled damage: 11

Attack Successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 0
Enemy defeated

Remaining daily attacks: 0  

Dirminxia

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dirminxia

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:10 pm
Once the ring had cooled once more, i felt for the energy inside me. A momentary hesitance, watching this beast wander around blind. Then a flash of light, and a corpse on the floor. The creature lay unmoving on its side. I waited for what seemed to be an eternity, but there was not so much as a twitch from the monster that had only minutes ago had me running for my life. Still, I waited some more.

After god knows how long, I finally approached it. It remained motionless, and I decided to poke it. Nothing. The creature was dead. I had killed it. A feeling that I couldn't place welled up inside me. If I had to describe it, I would explain it as one-half guilt, and one-half ecstasy. To know that I had killed, even to survive, took a great deal out of me.

If not for the townsfolk... and If not for my brother...

I don't want to consider what would have become of me without the need to save them forcing me forward.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:40 pm
The wall opened into another corridor leading out of the room. As soon as I stepped into the passage, the room behind me disappeared from sight behind the wall, and I was left standing in a tunnel with only one way to go. So I went.

I took frequent breaks to restore my energy reservoirs. Of course, without a nice big meal and a decent night's sleep, I was still in pretty bad shape, but I was feeling many times better from just having the ability to take a breather. I can also say without a doubt, that I have had never felt more prominently the need to shower. Sweat glued my clothes to me skin... or maybe it glued my skin to my clothes. Either way, I was uncomfortably warm and sticky, and the cramped passage did not make matters any easier.

Eventually the tunnel widened once more into another, almost identical white room. This time I was not surprised when the wall closed behind me, or when i found a pedestal standing in the center of the room. I was however intrigued when i noticed that rather then one ring here, there were two. The inscription read the following:

A small success over overwhelming odds. As reward, a gift of health. One of body, and one of soul.

The rings sat silently, each inscribed with a different image. Each concealing a power I had yet to understand. One ring portrayed the image of a wing amongst the wind. The other was adorned with a check mark, and nothing else. As with before, I slipped them onto my hand, and felt them fit snugly onto my fingers.

And as with before, my next opponent appeared.

Dirminxia

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dirminxia

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:55 pm
One moment there was nobody. Just me, standing in a large empty white room. The next, a figure stood just inside my field of vision. I looked up, and saw a man, or what appeared to be a man. He stood with his hands behind his back, wearing a simple bluish-white lab coat. His face was hidden behind a surgical mask, and he wore a dark set of sun glasses. A blue cap help his hair in check, leaving only the rare couple stands to hang out.

A chill ran up my spine.

We stood, not moving an inch. Fear flooded me, urging me to take flight. I didn't care where, I didn't care how. My instincts were screaming for me to run away, but i couldn't move. Physically paralyzed by my own horror.

He took a slow, deliberate step forward; I jumped several feet backwards, then ran. I needed to get away from the clean white lab coat. I needed to get away from the sunglasses. Every inch of this new opponent made my skin tingle and my hair stand on end...

And then the fear was gone. One minute I was running, the threat of death imminent. The next, nothing. No fear, just confusion. I turned to see the man, and noticed he had not moved after that first step. I felt the color bloom across my face. I couldn't believe how foolish I had been acting. It was only a man. Not nearly as scary as a mutant green rabbit built in the likeness of a gorilla.

He didn't stand a chance.

Dirminxia rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 13 Total: 26 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:57 pm
Enemy: Labtech
AC: 12
HP: 60

Rolled AC: 13
Rolled damage: 13

Attack Successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 47

Remaining daily attacks: 1  

Dirminxia

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dirminxia

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:57 pm
on hold  
Dirminxia rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 5 Total: 20 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:58 pm
HP: 47

Rolled AC: 15
Rolled damage: 5

Attack Successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 42

Dirminxia

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dirminxia

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:24 pm
reserve  
Dirminxia rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 14 Total: 17 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:25 pm
HP: 42

Rolled AC: 3
Rolled damage: 14

Attack Missed.

Remaining daily attacks: 1  

Dirminxia

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dirminxia

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:28 pm
reserve  
Dirminxia rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:33 pm

Rolled AC: 6
Rolled damage: 4

Attack Missed.

Dirminxia

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dirminxia

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:01 pm
resserve  
Dirminxia rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 10 Total: 24 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:03 pm

Rolled AC: 14
Rolled damage: 10

Attack Successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 32

Dirminxia

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points