Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like my story?
  Yes
  No
  Don't hate it or like it
View Results
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 1 Total: 14 (2-40)

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:52 am
----------------------------------------------------------------------
LabTech wants to fight....

User Image
LabTech
AC - 12
HP - 29

---------------------------------------------------------------------
(Rolled AC: 13, Rolled damage: 1, Attack successful.
Remaining enemy HP: 28, Remaining daily attacks: 0)

------"Very well then, my best is what you shall receive. Let's really begin this fight," the clone said sounding bored. Crisscross nodded to agree with the clone and prepared to go after the clone. But the clone had other plans. He held his dagger in attack position and lurched forward to come in for an attack. But Crisscross turned in time to deflect the hit with her short sword. Then sliding forward she launched a quick and precise hit to the kick to the leg. However it did little to effect him.
------He chuckled, "What was that? Was that supposed to hurt me?"

Find out more Next Time!  
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:27 pm

User Image
LabTech
AC - 12
HP - 28

(Rolled AC: 8, Rolled damage: 6, Attack unsuccessful.
Remaining enemy HP: 28, Remaining daily attacks: 1)

------"No, it was only a measure to get some distance between you and me. I may not be a skilled fighter but I'll be damned if I lose," Crisscross said proudly.
------The Clone laughed," Oh now don't send yourself of to the underworld just yet. I still want to examine your special body!"
------Crisscross circled her opponent and came in for a strike behind the clone. But her attack was slowed by her fatigue and she was caught. The clone held her by her wrist and pulled on her arm, "Your not going anywhere. You don't need this arm anymore do you?"  

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 12 Total: 29 (2-40)

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:28 pm

User Image
LabTech
AC - 12
HP - 28

(Rolled AC: 17, Rolled damage: 12, Attack successful.
Remaining enemy HP: 16, Remaining daily attacks: 0)

------With the pain surging through her arm Crisscross made a last chance attack before the clone tore her arm off. Whirling around she shoved her blade into the clone's chest with her free hand. The clone let go and as Crisscross pulled her blade out the clone held his chest. But to Crisscross's surprise the clone did not bled much and much like her wound it healed up only leaving a scar.
------The clone looked at her, "You see this is one of the G Virus's powers. Now let's continue shall we." Crisscross had to think of something new...

What will Crisscross think of? Find out Next Time!  
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 6 Total: 18 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:09 am

User Image
LabTech
AC - 12
HP - 16

(Rolled AC: 12, Rolled damage: 6, Attack successful.
Remaining enemy HP: 10, Remaining daily attacks: 1)

------"Listen Crisscross if you want to access my powers then here is what you have to do. First build up some energy, as silly as that sounds it is helpful! Second you need to say this before you proceed to the next step:
" Sugarplums dancing,
Twirling around the night sky,
Sandman, spread the sleep."
The last step is were it is up to you. The dream world is your domain, if you want to summon up a beast that is long dead then you can. It is all up to you. But remain calm, because depending on your mood when you cast this illusion, you can be sent to the Nightmare realm and you will find that you will have a hard time controlling things in that dream realm...Good Luck,"
said the cat human spirit.
------Crisscross smiled and began to collect energy. The clone smiled and seized the chance to attack Crisscross. Then Crisscross opened her eyes just before he could attack and sank low to the ground and darted past the clone. As she did she said the little haiku,
"Sugarplums dancing,
Twirling around the night sky,
Sandman, spread the sleep."

------Suddenly the area around them began to change into a forest landscape. Animals could be heard everywhere chattering as if nothing was there. Then a group of creatures roared in unison. A bunch of pairs of eyes began to glow in the shadows that the trees caused. The bushes near the shaded area. The rustling sound began to get closer until it was directly behind Crisscross. She smiled and only had to point toward the Clone before the hungry creatures ran for him.
------"Raptors?! How that is not possible their long dead," The clone said as he took off running from the raptors. He took out a little gun he had hidden in his lab coat and shot the creatures down one by one. They were lifeless on the ground. The clone smiled, "There got that little distraction out of the way."
------Crisscross put her hands to the ground. Soon vines came up from the ground and engulfed the small group of dinosaurs. Then just as the came up they went down and left a large dragon in the place of the small raptors.
------The dragon opened his eye and picked himself up. The dragon stood as tall as a 4 story building and his wings were as long as the Nile and as wide as the Andes. Crisscross climbed atop the dragon and stood on his head, "Let me share something with you. In this world I can control anything. From the smallest atom to the largest mountain and whatever injuries you endure here, will remain with you when you return to reality."
------Before the clone could question her the dragon gave a fierce swipe of his claw. The clone escaped but was not left uninjured.  

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 20 Total: 38 (2-40)

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:10 am

User Image
LabTech
AC - 12
HP - 10

(Rolled AC: 18, Rolled damage: 20, Attack successful.
Remaining enemy HP: 0, Remaining daily attacks: 0)

Battle Over! Battle Over! Battle Over!

Results

User Image
LabTech
AC - 12
HP - 0

------The clone tried to escape the newly formed dragon's sight but it seemed helpless. The dragon seemed to find him at every turn. Suddenly to the clone's surprise he found himself unable to move. Looking down to see if he was caught on something he saw vines wrapped around his legs like snakes.
------"Are you stuck," said Crisscross with a smirk. The dragon seemed to know exactly what to do and with all his might he let out a destructive wave of fire from his mouth. The clone looked with wide eyes as he felt death's hand creeping closer. Then he felt something pierce his chest and send him flying backward toward a tree. Crisscross's cat like appeared dissipated and the dream world faded into the real world. The clone smiled a weak smile, "It was all an illusion. A mind game...you may have what it takes kid...," he looked up at the snow falling then looked at Crisscross, "You still want what I promised right? Very well. The great LabTech101 is holding your friend in the heart of the G Corp Secret Research Lab. Here take this map and you should find your way around pretty easily. He is planing to use Buster's DNA to make more Buster Clones, but stronger. He also has a whole line of secret weapons waiting to be used on you. But that is all I am going to say. Now do something for me...Finish me off."
------Crisscross nodded and took her sword out of his chest. Then with one clean swipe she beheaded the clone making sure that the clone remained dead. She looked at the map that he gave her, "Looks like I have to go back to work during off hours...good thing I kept the G Corp keys with me."
------------------------------------Meanwhile------------------------------------------

------"Sir, she has taken out my clone. I am not finished making my other clones. Should I deploy the Armor Grunnie Group," LabTech101 asked his Leader.
------"Yes, continue to keep her occupied," said the leader in a Greedy tone. He smiled, "Modmas will be mine!"
------The leader walked away laughing in a snide way. Then he stopped and turn to LabTech101, "I want to deal with Crisscross myself. I will use the new mobile unit you made me."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crisscross made her way back to the G Corp. She began to approach the doors when she heard a noise. Holding on to the hilt of her sword Crisscross pressed the left button to scan the area. Sure enough there was something behind her.

What is behind Crisscross? Will we see this mysterious leader or will he crush Crisscross before she can save modmas? Find out next time!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:56 am
------A small group of rather tall Grunnies in armor appeared, "We will not let you in, under strict rules from the Leader. You are to be stopped here. If you will not stop and recognize the leader as the almighty icon of Modmas you shall parish!"
------Crisscross put her hand in her pocket and turned around to face the group, "Oh I see so all I have to do is praise the great LabTech101, right? Sounds tempting..."
------She backed up almost to the door and pulled out the key from her pocket with out the armor Grunnies noticing. Then the head of the armor Grunnie group stepped forward, "Not only LabTech101 but also the supreme Leader."
------" I am not sure, I think I want to but then again...I mean I would rather not fight you guys since my scouter device says that you guys are a bit tougher then your average Grunnie..," Crisscross said trying to make it sound as if she may decide not save Modmas.
------*Click*
------"What was that," Said the head of the Grunnie group. Crisscross smiled as she pushed the door open a bit, "What sound? You mean the one that came from behind me? I have no idea!"
------Crisscross zoomed inside and locked the door. The Grunnie group banged against the door as they saw Crisscross take off. The head of the group then spotted the other entrance that led to the research lab, "Come on you idiots. We can cut her off before she gets to the lab lets move!"
------Crisscross was on her way down to the secret research lab when she saw a gun case that read: In Case of Zombies, Reneged Test Animals, etc. Break glass. That is exactly what she did. Taking the gun she placed it on her back and then headed down a corridor. The secret lab doors came into view. Everything smelled of sanitizer and rubbing alcohol.
------"Glad you could make it...Crisscross," The leader's voice boomed. Next to him stood the armored Grunnie group. Crisscross turned around to find that the Leader was actually Johnny K. Gambino. Now that she saw the armor Grunnies they bared a familiar resemblance to someone...
------"Do you like my bodygaurds? They are better versions of your dear friend Buster. As you can see these clones are modified to be stronger, faster and all around better then the original," Johnny said with a coy smile. Then his smile turned to a scowl, "Get her."
------Crisscross raced into the lab doors and looked for a place to hide.  

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 5 Total: 20 (2-40)

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:26 pm
------Crisscross found a corner shrouded in darkness in the test animal holding area. She decided to hide in there till she figured out what to do. She could hear the whimpers and cries of various creatures in the lab. But one sounded most familiar above the rest. It was Buster!
------Creeping about in the shadows she looked for Buster. In the cage at the far end in complete darkness was Buster. Opening the cage she took him out and sat down with him in the darkness, "Buster are you all right?"
------Barely able to move his head he looked up and smiled a weak smile, "I am okay now, I was so worried they hurt you."
------Crisscross smiled, "Why worry about me. Look at yourself, you are a mess."
------Buster smiled again and then began to sniff, "Oh what is that delicious smell? His eyes began to fill with life once more. That smells like a Carrot! Oh can I have it?!"
------Crisscross pulled the carrot from the bag she was carrying and gave it to him. Then it hit her, "Buster Your A Genius! If those Armor clad Grunnies are just you but stronger, then I think I can get the better of them without a fight!"
------Buster looked somewhat revitalized turned his head and looked curious, "How Crisscross?"
Crisscross pulled out other items that made Buster's mouth water. Buster thinking they were all for him stuck a paw out and tried to take one of the items. Crisscross pushed his little paw away, "Sorry Buster this is not for you."
------Looking around the Armored Grunnies heard faint whispers coming from the test subject holding area. One of them spoke, "Lord Gambino! I think I found her!"
------Gambino smiled a evil smile, "Good, bring her to me."
------The Armored Grunnies stepped closer and closer. They sniffed the air to check for anything suspicious. Then their eyes lit up, "FOOD! I smell carrots and lettuce and tomatoes my favorite,"
------The group shouted in unison. The group raced to get to the food trampling over one another. When they reached the food their eyes widend, but before a word was said Buster and Crisscross knocked the group out.
------Gambino looked peeved, " What the Heck is going on? Can't you fools do anything right? LabTech101 where are you? That little worm ran for it....Fine looks like it is up to me. Come out coward!"
------Crisscross and Buster came out of the shadows in a cool and cliched action movie way. They both prepared for an eminent and epic battle.

wahmbulance Warning Epic Battle Commencing! wahmbulance

Johnny Gambino wants to fight....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Gambino
AC - 16
HP - 70

(Rolled AC: 15, Rolled damage: 5, Attack unsuccessful.
Remaining enemy HP: 70, Remaining daily attacks: 1)

------Going for an attack Crisscross took her sword in her hand and prepared to strike with Buster at her feet preparing his attack. But suddenly with a loud crash and barely missing Crisscross and Buster, LabTech101 appears to block the attack in a medium sized mecha suite. Gambino ran in the direction of the hangar and began his search for his specially made mecha.  
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 10 Total: 16 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:59 pm
------Crisscross's and Buster's eyes widened as they saw what came in next. A large mecha that was all gold and was designed to look just like Gambino.
------"Nicely done, LabTech101. It seems you have captured my good looks and charm with this machine. Lets see if Crisscross can beat me Now," Said Gambino.

AC - 16
HP - 70

(Rolled AC: 6, Rolled damage: 10, Attack unsuccessful.
Remaining enemy HP: 70, Remaining daily attacks: 0)

------"Crisscross we need to get some help from the magical stranger they have held her. Maybe if we fake an attack we can have a chance," Buster whispered.
------The same burning feeling that she felt when fighting LabTech101's clone was building up inside her. She began to change once more to the cat human that she had before. Buster leaned over and whispered, "How did you do that?!"
------Crisscross held her gaze straight ahead, "I was given the same G Virus you were given. It seemed to have a different affect on me then LabTech101 was planing. But back to the fight at hand, you know where we can find help?"
------Buster nodded his head. Crisscross smirked, "Then lets do as you planed. Right now, it is our best shot."
------Buster and Crisscross charged forward as if to attack straight on. Gambino raised a robot fist and slammed it down on our heroes. But to his surprise he saw them run to the next room.

Will they get to magical stranger on time? Find Out Next Time!  

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 18 Total: 29 (2-40)

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:33 pm

AC - 16
HP - 70

(Rolled AC: 11, Rolled damage: 18, Attack unsuccessful.
Remaining enemy HP: 70, Remaining daily attacks: 1)

------Sitting in the corner of a fenced off section in the next room of the secret lab, was the magical stranger. He looked like Buster but much taller and well dressed. He wore a long red coat and a cap that looked as if it were a red sleeping cap that had green fluff decorating it. He also sported white gloves with green fluffy cuffs. Under his coat a white shirt could be seen. He seemed very sad but as he saw our heroes appear his face started to glow.
------"There he is! That guy is like the coolest magician ever! He calls himself Mysterious Grunson. He showed me all sorts of cool tricks, "said Buster. Mysterious Grunson waved at Buster and smiled. As they approached the fenced area they saw a large red button with a keyboard next to it. Buster looked at it and seemed to be confused.
------"Allow me to help you," said a LabTech. The LabTech typed in a code and then pushed the button. The fence went down and Mysterious Grunson smiled, [rainbow]"Thank you! LabTech1337 I thought you disappeared after LabTech101 took your place."[/rainbow]
------The LabTech1337 smiled, "Ha that fool could never take my place. I realized that Master Gambino has lost himself to his greed...I was, at the time only fueling that fire...So now it is up to us to save Modmas!"
------Just as LabTech1337 said this a large robot hand slammed down between the group. It was Gambino, "So you are still lurking around here, hmm LabTech1337? You traitor, I believed in you and what did you do? You failed me. Unlike LabTech101 here."
------LabTech1337 looked up at the robot, "Forgive me sir. I still swear my loyalties to you...but you have been corrupted. You used to be a nice guy. You gave life to island now called Isle de Gambino. You had many people love you and others hate you, but you never cared...till n-"
------LabTech101 smacked LabTech1337 against a wall. LabTech1337 could hear a few bones snapping in his body. He struggle to sit up against the wall and leaned his head back his bod shook from pain. He smiled and chuckled to himself, "I guess I got lady luck in my corner. I could have died from a hit like that."  
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:35 pm

AC - 16
HP - 70

(Rolled AC: 5, Rolled damage: 3, Attack unsuccessful.
Remaining enemy HP: 70, Remaining daily attacks: 0)

------"Is that what you call it? I let you live because of a whim. I could kill you easily in or out of my mecha suite," said LabTech101. LabTech1337 moved his arm that was free and pointed in LabTech101's direction, "Then lets see what you got. Why don't you come down here and take me out!"
------LabTech101 took the offer and exited out of his mecha suite. Taking his dagger he charged at the injured LabTech. However, he was stopped short, "H-h-how?"
------LabTech101 smirked, "I was always ambidextrous when it came to handling a sword." LabTech101's grip loosened on his dagger causing it to fall to the ground. His eyes began to glaze over with cold and soulless look to them. LabTech1337 took his sword out of LabTech101's body. LabTech101's body fell to the ground. LabTech1337 sighed, "Now it is up to you guys."
------Crisscross looked at the Gambinobot and smirked, "So now it is just you Gambino. Let's end this!" Mysterious Grunson pointed to the new robots that appeared out of no where and stated, "Mysterious."
------The Robots were in the form of Buster and a large Saber-tooth Tiger. Crisscross ran to the tiger bot and Buster went for the one that captured his image. Crisscross hopped in hers and saw a green button that had 'Transform' written on it. Curious she pushed the button and it transformed into a likeness of Crisscross's cat human form.
------ The robot looked at Mysterious Grunson and she spoke, "Did you make these?!"
------Grunson's only reply was a coy smile on his face that seemed to say, why yes, I did! Crisscross was ecstatic and turned to Buster but he was not there. He had already take off and proceeded to tackle the Gambinobot to the ground. But just as he had done that, the Gambinobot launched a triple hit attack of missiles at the Busterbot knocking him to his feet.

Will our heroes have a better chance with these new Robots? How is this robo fight going to turn out? Find out Next Time!  

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 18 Total: 38 (2-40)

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:18 am

AC - 16
HP - 70

(Rolled AC: 20, Rolled damage: 18, Attack successful.
Remaining enemy HP: 52, Remaining daily attacks: 1)

------As the Busterbot knocked the Gambinobot down the Crisscross-Catbot came rushing in. The Catbot grabbed hold of the weapon that was fastened to its back. Holding the large double energy blade spear in her right hand, she prepared to strike fast and hard. The Busterbot, held the Gambinobot down till the Crisscross-Catbot was close enough to strike without missing.
------The Gambinobot struggled to his feet but was not able to get away, Crisscross-Catbot made her strike. Gambinobot was sent flying into the wall breaking through it and landing outside.
"So how about you give in Gambino? You have already made more then enough of a ruckess to get everyone talking about you instead of Modmas," Crisscross said.
------Gambino's robot placed a head on its head and leaned its head back a bit. It seemed to look as if it were trully laughing, but only the cold laugh of Gambino was heard," Do you expect me to stop now? Yes your right, some people are clamering over the fact that I have made a mess of their great Modmas; However, it is not enough. I need the whole world talking about me. I will not stop till the stars even speak of my greatness. And they will speak about how you failed misserablly to try and stop me!"
------Suddenly Gambino's robot began to glow and expell massive amounts of heat, enough to melt the snow around them. Buster could tell this was going to end badly,"Crisscross get out of there!"  
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 17 Total: 24 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:20 am

AC - 16
HP - 52

(Rolled AC: 7, Rolled damage: 17, Attack unsuccessful.
Remaining enemy HP: 52, Remaining daily attacks: 0)

------Gambino smiled as he prepared his Robot for attack. The bright glow started to dim and Gambino's robot stood up slowly. Crisscross's Catbot had a scanning feature built in and was able to get a read out on the Gambinobot.
------"This can't be possible! He is faster, stronger and has better endurance then before...But that can't be right," Crisscross said in a worried tone.
------"Oh come now Crisscross, you can't tell me you don't know. Heh, why you and your inventive team worked on the system that LabTech101 placed inside of my robot. Unless you did not build the Stat Booster System...," said Gambino being sarcastic.
Crisscross grew weak,"I did build that system...I am the one that advanced his systems...How am I going to beat something that I created but knew so little about? I never had the chance to test the system. Somehow LabTech101 must have gotten his grubby hands on my blue prints. I should have never created it..."
Buster's voice rang through Crisscross's ears,"Look out!" As Crisscross snapped back to reality she found her robot being pushed out of the line of the Gambinobot's fire.

Is Crisscross to blame? Will our heroes be able to fight the super powered Gambinobot? Find Out Next Time!  

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 14 Total: 20 (2-40)

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:01 am

AC - 16
HP - 52

(Rolled AC: 6, Rolled damage: 14, Attack unsuccessful.
Remaining enemy HP: 52, Remaining daily attacks: 1)

------"Look Out," shouted Buster pushing Crisscross's robot out of the line of fire. The Busterbot pushed her away in time and Gambinobot came up empty handed. Then quick as a flash a large hand grabbed on to the Busterbot's head and held him up slowly crushing the head section of the Busterbot. But just as he was going to finish the Busterbot off it expelled a dark looking cloud from its back. The cloud caused a short-circuit in the robot's hand and it released Busterbot from its grip. Busterbot and Crisscross-Catbot took off for a safe place to hide.  
CrissCross4 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 16 Total: 27 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:03 am

AC - 16
HP - 52

(Rolled AC: 11, Rolled damage: 16, Attack unsuccessful.
Remaining enemy HP: 52, Remaining daily attacks: 0)

------Gambinobot was now on the war path. Its guns were drawn and aimed at our heroes. Busterbot and Catbot were running as fast as possible, but unfortunatly Catbot was turning out to be slower then Busterbot. Gambino shot his guns off aiming them all at Crisscross.
------Crisscross swallowed hard, "I have to find a way out."
------The bullets drew closer to their designated target. Crisscross spots the transformation button in the cockpit of her robot and takes a chance on it. She pressed the button while closing her eyes and praying something good would come out of it. Buster could only watch in his bot as the missiles when about to collide with his new friend's robot.

Will Crisscross survive the fire or will she be roasted over an open inferno? Find Out Next Time!  

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
Save Modmas!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers