Back to Guilds

Guild for organizing the Modmas roleplay 

Reply Save Modmas!
The Temperance of Ice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-40)

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:27 pm
[Roll 2 for today. 10:27pm, December 21st, PST]

Enemy: Gambino
AC: 16
HP: 70

Rolled AC: 1
Rolled Damage: 6

-------

The panther moved next, but not toward its new prey. It circled around to Akimi and placed itself solidly in front of the disoriented girl, even going so far as to lightly nudge at her with its nose. The icy eyes still held the fierce gaze, but had gained something of a softness as well, as if asking the girl for confirmation of her heath. Akimi complied by lightly patting the panther between the ears, and hoisted herself back to her feet, where she promptly began warm-up stretches.
"Don't you worry about me! I've never felt better."

Freya took the opportunity of distraction and moved in for her own attempt, the whip lashing out once more. But it missed, Gambino quickly stepping out of the way once more. It was as if he had eyes in the back of his head... How could someone so large be so fast?!

-------

Remaining Enemy HP: 70

Remaining Daily Attacks: 0

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:09 am
[Roll 1 for today. 8:09am, December 22nd, PST]

Rolled AC: 6
Rolled Damage: 1

-------

Frustration was mounting. The man laughed at everything they tried, mocking and calling for more. For better attempts. For strong opponents. Taunting and asking if that was all they had. Well, she didn't even know why they were fighting. She hadn't a clue what Modmas was and she hadn't any intention of protecting it. But here she was, sucked in because they'd decided to invade her section of the woods. "I swear! If you don't get out of here immediately, I can't be held responsible for what will happen to you!" Freya shouted, eyes narrowed in rage, clenched hands trembling around the whip and dagger. Once again, she was simply laughed at. She couldn't handle such treatment.

She let out a cry of frustration and charged, a move very unlike her. She ran right in headfirst, flicking the knife ahead of herself as a distraction, then flung the whip to follow.

He dodged the first and caught the second. "Wha-"

Before she could blink, she'd been lifted from the ground. A hard jerk upon the whip pulled her toward him, where his fist was waiting. She slammed right into it, knocking the wind from her as her stomach was shoved in. His fingers grabbed the front of her clothes in the same moment, picking her up and tossing her over his head and into the snowbank, leaving her half buried as his maniacal laugh filled the chilly air.

-------

Remaining Daily Attacks: 1

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 20 Total: 23 (2-40)

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:10 am
[Roll 2 for today. 8:10am, December 22nd, PST]

Rolled AC: 3
Rolled Damage: 20

-------

"You big bully! What did we ever do to you?!"

"Oh, you poor, stupid child... It's not what you did. It's what you didn't. You didn't pay me any attention. Where's my recognition? Where's my deserved fame? No one ignores Gambino!"

His voice mounting with ever syllable, he finally burst, running at the paired female and feline. The latter was the quickest to react, leaping upwards again from its defensive stance. Determined to protect the one that'd offered it help, it charged right back, jumping onto Gambino. But in a move straight out of the Lion King, his hands shoved into its chest, hoisting it up into the air and back behind it. So many trees were hard to avoid, and once again, another body was left crumpled beneath one.

-------

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 6 Total: 19 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:50 am
[Roll 1 for today. 4:50am, December 23rd, PST]

Rolled AC: 13
Rolled Damage: 6

-------

"Stop, stop!" Akimi's voice rang out again, but this time held a certain tremble. The girl looked ready to burst into tears, the permanently cheery disposition finally faded. She clearly hadn't expected her arrival on Earth to go like this. She'd wanted fun and excitement, not excitement and pain. Her hand was behind her, rubbing at her back that had scraped against the bark. Her eyes were upon Freya and the panther, both toppled in the snow and half out of sight. "This isn't fair! We didn't even do anything!"

"WRONG! You killed my grunnies, my labtechs. You killed them to save Modmas and take away my fame! You're trying to ruin me! But no... I won't let that happen. I'll destroy you first!"

Akimi recoiled as the large man came barreling toward her, her arms covering her head. A small, purple striped animal swooped down, but she waved her arms, shooing it away. "Z-Zexon, stay back! You'll be hurt!"

-------

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 15 Total: 35 (2-40)

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:51 am
[Roll 2 for today. 4:51am, December 23rd, PST]

Rolled AC: 20
Rolled Damage: 15

-------

The little dragonic feline refused to turn away. Zexon charged right in, blowing a pillar of flame from a wide open mouth. It eveloped Gambino, who let out a cry of alarm, arms flailing as he stumbled around. Clothing caught flame and burned, along with hair and skin, until the lumbering man threw himself into the snow and rolled around. He acted quickly, but hair and clothes singed, and skin became a flushed, stinging red. He let out a bellow of rage and pain, his eyes blazing as he focused upon the new threat, one he'd previously overlooked because of its size. Yet, it appeared to be the most dangerous thing here of all.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" he raged, and picked up the tree Akimi had thrown before. He returned the favor, chucking it toward both her and the flying animal. Little Zexon, loyal to the end, ignored Akimi's shouts of protest and swept down in the way, hoping to absorb the blow with as much of his little body as possible.

-------

Remaining Enemy HP: 55

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 8 Total: 27 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:17 am
[Roll 1 for today. 4:17am, December 24th, PST]

HP: 55

Rolled AC: 19
Rolled Damage: 8

-------

The tree didn't hit Zexon at all. In fact, it hit a total stranger. A tall man who stood over six feet, with wild, shaggy black hair and dark brown eyes that almost seemed red, stood boldly in front of the flying tree. He took the shot to his chest but stood firm like a tank, legs planted and stare unwavering. His lips were curled in a sneer as he stared around at the scene, taking it in, then focused his mocking gaze upon the stunned Gambino.
"You know, it takes a certain kinda ******** up to go around killing kids," he spoke, arms folded calmly across his chest. The tree lay at his feet, as harmless as a twig, and Gambino seemed temporarily unable to snap out of his daze. That is, until the stranger reached behind himself and withdrew something from his pant's waistband.

A gun.

The shot rang through the forest, shaking the trees and dropping more snow to the ground. Akimi squealed, the panther let out a low growl from somewhere out of sight, and Gambino grunted and stumbled backwards. His hand clutched around his left arm, feeling the warm blood seeping through his sleeve.
"How... how dare you..!

"Yeah, yeah, how dare I... I got it, you piece of s**t. God damn, you're like some kinda broken record..." The man casually spun the pistol around his finger, then tucked it haphazardly back into his belt. His hand then rose, lifting to the back of his head to scratch at the wild mass of hair upon it. "Hey kiddo, you okay?"

"Y-yeah, but... but who are you?"

"I was just followin' that damn pan-"

"Another person trying to GET IN MY WAY!" Gambino raged, lurching forward again with an insane expression plastered across his face. His eyes were wide and bulging, lips parted in his cry of anger, so intent upon getting his way that the pain was temporarily forgotten.

The stranger stood, almost bored as he slowly reached for the gun once more.

-------

Remaining Enemy HP: 47

[I apologize for his(red's) language. If anyone complains, I will gladly edit or take it out altogether. That's just how he is. :<]

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 16 Total: 34 (2-40)

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:18 am
[Roll 2 for today. 4:18am, December 24th, PST]

HP: 47

Rolled AC: 18
Rolled Damage: 16

-------

Another shot, and once again Gambino was sent stumbling back. This time his hand was pressed to his stomach, trying to stop the blood flow that was deftly staining his shirt and running down his pants. He coughed, gasped, and failed to draw in a breath, but still appeared more stunned than anything.

"Didn't anyone teach you it's ********' rude to interrupt someone who's talkin'?" The stranger sighed and scratched his head with the barrel of the gun, his attention turning to Akimi once more. "Now, as I was sayin'... I was followin' that stupid panther over there to try and get some answers. Ya see, I've got these clothes, and she doesn't. I figured she'd need 'em sooner or later. Ya know, there are creeps and s**t in the woods. But you found that out yourself..."

Akimi stared blankly up at him, mind struggling to comprehend what he'd just said. She? Clothes? Why would a panther need clothes? How'd he know it was a girl? "Wha.. what..?"

"I knew that panther wasn't normal..." Freya spoke up, righting herself to sit in the snow. She shook her head, shaking snowflakes from her dark hair, and peered through the mussed up strands toward the new stranger who'd appeared. For now he seemed like an ally, but she found his language quite offensive and lewd. "Thanks for the assistance, but we could have handled it ourselves. Do you think you could learn to control that crude tongue of yours?"

"The hell? That any way to treat the guy who just saved your a**?"

...guess that's a no then.

Freya sighed and pushed herself to her feet, wobbled slightly, and then stood firm. She wasn't about to allow herself to appear weak before this fool. Even if he had saved them... Her eyes turned toward Gambino again, just in time to see he'd recovered and selected a new target. "Foul-mouth, watch your back!"

-------

Remaining Enemy HP: 31

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 20 Total: 31 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:53 am
[Roll 1 for today. 3:52am, December 25th, PST]

HP: 31

Rolled AC: 11

-------

The stranger looked up just in time for Gambino to be upon him, and instantly the two began grappling for control of the gun. With tall and lanky against stout and buff, it wasn't a big surprise who gained the upper hand. The gun was turned, a third shot was fired, and blood spattered over Akimi's slim frame. She froze, her eyes wide in horror, staring at the scene before her. The stranger had been shot in the head. He crumpled, falling limp into the snow with his face mostly hidden. Though, there was something odd about his mouth. His frozen features, locked in death's expression, contained a broad, teeth-revealing smirk. But, the eyes staring into the snow were dull, lifeless.

-------

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 9 Total: 21 (2-40)

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:54 am
[Roll 2 for today. 3:54am, December 25th, PST]

Rolled AC: 12
Rolled Damage: 9

-------

There one second, gone the next. The man had saved them, or so it seemed. Perhaps he'd simply delayed the inevitable. After all, he'd given the crazed holiday maniac a gun. Yet, he'd also given the others a new found will to fight as well. For now, all remained frozen in place. Stuck to the ground, Freya standing rooted in place, Akimi spattered in blood, the panther somewhere from the shadows of the trees. Night was drawing, increasing its vision and worsening that of the others. Just the advantage it needed. Though, for now it moved toward Akimi, circling around with a wary eye upon Gambino. The only sign of its position was the glint of its eyes from the gloom. But the mad man was busy ranting to himself.

"You see? That's what you get for disrespecting me! For trying to defy me! Making a spectacle of me! You thought you were so tough, but who's the one face down in the snow, huh? Not me! It's not me! I'm the most powerful man in all of Gaia!"

That was it. The panther charged in, leaping over Akimi and the fallen savior, then pushed off once more to fling its entire weight toward the maniac.

-------

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 19 Total: 35 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:03 am
[Roll 1 for today. 12:03am, December 26th, PST]

Rolled AC: 16
Rolled Damage: 19

-------

The gun raised, aiming toward the defenseless beast that'd attacked mindlessly in its rage. But it was saved as Freya's whip curled around Gambino's wrist, jerking the hand upwards. The bullet shot past the panther and dug deep into a nearby tree, allowing the beast free motion in its take down. And take down it did, pushing Gambino into the snow and leaving him gasping with the full weight pressing upon his chest. Large paws dug in instantly, tearing at skin and ripping it open, dragging from upper chest down to the bullet hole in his stomach. The wound was torn further open, and Gambino coughed up blood, then choked on it before turning his head and spitting it into the snow.

He thrashed and jerked about, until the gun was flung from his hand, as was the coiled whip, allowing him to regain control. Grappling with a panther was more difficult than with another man, but with a great show of power, he heaved the beast from his frame and rolled away to scramble back to his feet. A trail of blood ran to his current position, where he stood hunched over, gasping for breath and with blood staining his clothes crimson. The panther righted itself just as quickly, staring through narrowed eyes as fresh blood dripped from bared fangs. It stood snarling, tensed and ready to spring once more.

-------

Remaining Enemy HP: 12

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 20 Total: 25 (2-40)

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:04 am
[Roll 2 for today. 12:04am, December 26th, PST]

HP: 12

Rolled AC: 5

-------

"JUST DIE ALREADY! WHY WON'T YOU GIVE UP?!" he screamed, rage at its max as he glowered at the three around him. The panther and Freya were standing at the ready, while Akimi sat near the stranger's body, still frozen in her stunned horror and shock. She was quivering, staring at the blood that'd spattered across her clothes and skin. She couldn't handle it. But Zexon floated before her, ready to protect her to the end, or at least until she could recover her sanity to go on.

"Why does this Modmas mean so much to you?!"

"I've told you..." Freya replied curtly. "I don't have a clue what that is, but you have defiled my forest, injured myself, and killed someone who defended me out of no obligation. Therefore, I am now required to return the favor. I don't care how powerful you are... You will not leave this place alive."

A soft crackling sound filled the air, and the blood seeping from Gambino's clothes began to freeze and harden, caking against him and rooting him to the ground. He grunted, squirming in place as he tried to pull free before it could fully contain him.

-------

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 14 Total: 28 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:31 am
[Roll 1 for today. 5:31am, December 27th, PST]

Rolled AC: 14
Rolled Damage: 14

-------

The panther chose the moment for another attack attempt, and once more went careening toward him. This time it approached from the rear, throwing itself toward the man. But in another sheer show of strength, Gambino ripped himself free of the icy confines and threw himself into the snow. He grunted and coughed up more blood, but avoided another collision with the massive beast. He managed to right himself once more before it had time to turn back around, and it paused the attack for now, and instead took to circling, waiting for an opportunity.

Then, all realized something in the same instant, and all eyes turned toward the forgotten item; the gun lay mostly buried in the snow.

-------

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 19 Total: 21 (2-40)

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:33 am
[Roll 2 for today. 5:33am, December 27th, PST]

Rolled AC: 2
Rolled Damage: 19

-------

"No you DON'T!"

The sudden cry from the neglected alien would have been enough to draw everyone's attention back. The fact that a full battle ax suddenly went soaring through the air and planted itself between Gambino and the gun was a bit of an overkill. The blade sank in deep, cutting through feet of snow and digging into the ground beneath. Gambino let out a yelp of alarm and scrambled back before it chopped right through him in the process.

"I won't let you hurt anyone else! Go away, right now! This is your last chance, you.. you big stupid bully..!"

-------

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:16 am
[super fail accidental quote post]

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

-ProcrastinatingSpazz- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 15 Total: 25 (2-40)

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:53 am
[Roll 1 for today. 2:53am, December 28th, PST]

Rolled AC: 10
Rolled Damage: 15

-------

All eyes were upon the young girl, as she rose slowly to her feet, her fingers clenched into trembling fists.
"I'm sick of this! I'm sick of you hurting everyone just 'cause you feel left out! If you want to be noticed so bad, why don't you join in whatever this Modmas thing is? You could just do that!"

Four pairs of eyes stared at her in awe, before a low chuckle interrupted the building silence. That chuckle spread, growing into a laugh, then a bellow, an uproar of sarcastic mirth. "Join in? JOIN IN? I never JOIN anything! I START things! I don't FOLLOW! People follow ME!" The burly man started forward again, reaching over the axe for the half buried gun. But Akimi acted just as quickly, leaping to her feet and skidding to a halt in front of him. A spray of snow splashed against the man's pants, but he didn't recoil until the whistle of metal lashed out inches from his chest. Arms waving, he stumbled out of the way just in time, leaving Akimi in a crouched position, axe grasped in both hands. She held the massive weapon as if it were a feather, further showing off the strength hidden in her twiggy arms. Knuckles white from her grip, she glowered at the man before her. "I said... don't touch it!"

-------

Save Modmas!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out