Back to Guilds

Guild for organizing the Modmas roleplay 

Reply Save Modmas!
Yasunori Saves Modmas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kamo no Yasunori rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 19 Total: 26 (2-40)

Kamo no Yasunori

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:12 am
Yasunori looked on at Gambino as slowly rose to his feet. The most powerful man in Gaia seemed worse for ware but Yasunori could see the spark in his eyes. He wasn't finished yet. But Yasunori wasn't going to let Gambino continue his rampage. She raised her staff as it began to glow and charged at Gambino, hoping to finish the fight.

Quote:
Enemy: Johnny K. Gambino
AC - 16
HP - 70

Rolled AC: 7
Rolled damage:19

Attack unsuccessful.

Remaining enemy HP: 35

Remaining daily attacks: 1

"How DARE you!" Gambino screamed as she reached his hand backward and tore part of a machine from its place and whipped it at the oncoming staff. The shock from the equipment made her hands reverberate for a second as she looked on at Gambino, taking a step back and trying to keep a hold of her staff.  
Kamo no Yasunori rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 12 Total: 16 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:14 am
Now it was Gambino's turn to go on the offensive. He ripped the rest of the control panel from the ground and tossed it at Yasunori. The mystic managed to dodge but scrambled backwards.

"You're tearing your machine apart, Gambino!" Yasunori called out, unsure why she would help her foe but instinctively knowing that it could be dangerous to wantonly destroy such a large machine.

"One control panel, Two control panels! This was built to withstand the Barton Regulars if necessary! This is but a scratch to deal with a flea like yourself!"

Gambino threw up his hands int he air and slammed them on the ground before charging at Yasunori, hoping to shoulder tackle her into the wall.

Well, if he's just goign to lineup...

Yasunori thought as she hefted up her staff and swung it at the oncoming Gambino like a baseball bat.

Quote:
AC - 16
HP - 70

Rolled AC: 4
Rolled damage: 12

Attack unsuccessful.

Remaining daily attacks: 0

The staff was nearly as effectual as it had been previously. It slammed into Gambino's shoulder but the large man deflected it with his raw strength and momentum and slammed into Yasunori, plowing her through a stone wall like it was made of balsa wood. She landed in a pile of rubble, dazed from the attack.  

Kamo no Yasunori

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Kamo no Yasunori rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 10 Total: 16 (2-40)

Kamo no Yasunori

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:29 pm
Yasunori was in a gad way as Gambino grabbed her and flung her ias though she were a rag doll. She landed hard against what seemed to be a cage door and her weary eyes opened to reveal a laboratory. Grunnies in cages and bubbling beakers filled with strange liquid were just the tip of the scientific iceberg that floated in the buzzing room.

I... I have to act fast... but I'm in no condition to fight back properly.

Gambino's face had a cruel smile on it as he marched forward. Yasunori scrambled away on her hands and knees until she could get to a decent position, Gambino's arrogance at the thought of a nearing victory the only thing keeping her away from his clutches. She carefully eyed the room, making mental notes of certain areas within the lab. She reached into her clothes and pulled out another one of her paper talismans before Gambino stopped. "Ha Ha! Ha! You still foolishly cling onto the idea that paper will save you from me?!

Yasunori said nothing as the paper began to glow and she tossed it at Gambino.

Quote:
AC - 16
HP - 70

Rolled AC: 6
Rolled damage: 10

Attack Unsuccessful.

Gambino watched with amusement as the talisman zipped passed Gambino. He shook his head and cracked his knuckles. "How pitiful. I'm starting to feel bad for you now." He muttered.  
Kamo no Yasunori rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 9 Total: 23 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:30 pm
Yasunoricontinued to throw out Ofuda despite Gambino's words and sudden approach. Each one whipped past the mountain of a man and cause a knew ripple of laughter to echo forth from him. "Truly you are trying to defeat me with laughter!"

"N-no..." Yasunori said as she panted. "I... am just trying to expend as little of my energy as I can so that I may recover and finish this."

Gambino stopped and looked at the mystic with a puzzled expression. But suddenly he turned his head. There was a strange hissing sound and when he looked back he saw that most of the cages containing the Grunnies had been melted by the Ofuda.

An explosion of green flew out at Gambino as the Grunnies began to assault Gambino, the closest target they could find.

Quote:
AC - 16
HP - 70

Rolled AC: 14
Rolled damage: 9

Attack unsuccessful.

Yasunori watched as Gambino was swarmed by the Grunnies. She was thankful to have a few moments but was surprised at the ferociousness of the Grunnies even after having experienced it first hand herself.

Her eyes searched for the closest exit and she made her way to it as quickly as possible, leaving Gambino to his fate.

I can worry about Gambino later if he's still alive. i wish that fate on no one... But this machine mustbe stopped...

Yasunori made her way through into another room. Though the mobile fortress was big, it still was relatively small. SHe knew it only contained a few rooms as she stumbled into what looked to be a feast hall with a long table and fancy ornate chairs. A large and particularly fancy one at the end lined in crushed velvet with a gold G on the top of it was at the end.

As Yasunori marveled at the opulence, she head the howl of Gambino echo even to where she was. "I guess that's it..." She muttered as she lowered he head. But she did not know that in the lab, Gambino stood around a sea of green, his fists clenched in rage as he made his battle cry.  

Kamo no Yasunori

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Kamo no Yasunori rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 20 Total: 29 (2-40)

Kamo no Yasunori

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:32 pm
Yasunori continued passed the Dining room, searching for the engine room. She pulled out a small mirror for a moment and cast a divination to hel find the way. The guards, it seemed, were minimal and Yasunori used a sleeping spell to make her way through the fortress unharassed. Finding the engine room she looked over the giant machine. It was an impressive reactor and Yasunori had to marvel at the technology. But even before she could begin to think on how to dismantle it, she felt a shadow looming over her. Instinctively she dodged and turned only to see Gambino, clad only in a pair of ripped pants and green goo looming over her with a dangerous scowl.

"H-How!?" She said.

Gambino scoffed. "How dare you underestimate Johnny K. Gambino! This is my Ganmbinonaut and I know every inch of it. Naturally secret tunnels and escape hatches were built in on the off chance my perfect plan went awry."

Gambino raised his hand to strike Yasunori down and the mystic, fearful of Gambino's power and running on instinct did something stupid. She summoned her strength and lunged forward at Gambino, aiming to slam her closed fist into his jaw as hard as she could.

Quote:
AC - 16
HP - 70

Rolled AC: 9
Rolled damage: 20

Attack unsuccessful.

The move surprised Gambino and he flinched just long enough to feel the mystic's hand against his chin. His head was tilted mostly out of shock at the connection and he slumped over with his head turned for a long moment. Yasunori looked at him wide-eyed and had no clue what she had even accomplished or why she had done something so foolish.

The, Gambino turned his head with a vicious grin and swung his mighty hand forward, backhanding Yasunori a few feet into the nearby wall. He then marched over to her and lifted his leg, stomping his boot into her stomach and causing her to cough violently.

" Now is your last chance.... Go quietly. Tell Gaia that Modmas is a pitiful and wasted season and that it shall be replaced with a celebration to the most powerful man in Gaia! Otherwise, I you shall have a front row seat to the complete and utter destruction of your beloved Modmas!"  
Kamo no Yasunori rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 1 Total: 21 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:33 pm
Yasunori lifted up her hand weakly. lifted her hand. "P-please... forgive me... I hope I can atone for this someday..."

Gambino smiled and released his foot. "A wise decision. Don't worry. I'll make sure everyone knows of your gallant sacrifice once Modmas is destroyed."

Gambino turned to walk away and as he did, Yasunori lifted up her hand and her whole body began to glow. Her eyes went white and she began to tremble.

Gambino stopped and looked up as he felt a slight tremble around him. "Hm?" He said as he looked back. His eyes widened and he gritted his teeth. "Curse you!" Gambino then pivoted, intent on subduing Yasunori further when he felt the fortress shake as though it had been hit by something. He looked up and saw the roof cracking.

Bursting forth from above was Yasunori's Shikigami! It had black flames instead of feathers and came crashing through the tower and down towards Gambino.

Quote:
AC - 16
HP - 70

Rolled AC: 20
Rolled damage: 1

Attack barely Successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 34

Gambino held up his hands and stopped the incoming creature. His fingers dug into the flame wreathed demon and his knees bent. Sweat dripped from his body and he grunted. Yasunori watched in awe at the sight.

"N-no! He's stopping it with his bare hands!?!? What a monster!"

Gambino grunted and twisted his body. Turning the bird and finally tossing it. When he was free of the beats he turned to face Yasunori and lifted up his hands which were chared and smoking. "Ow." He said sharply, grinning cruelly at Yasunori.  

Kamo no Yasunori

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Kamo no Yasunori rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 15 Total: 29 (2-40)

Kamo no Yasunori

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:31 pm
Yasunori was was at a lost for wards. Her shikigami had been turned with what seemed to be minimum effort and she was already exhausted, completely out of energy and felt hopeless. But before Gambino could finish her, an earpiercing siren began to blaze in her earsa s the room flashed with red. She covered her ears as Gambino did the same and a woman's voice echoed int he room.

[ wahmbulance REACTOR BREACH! REACTOR BREACH! EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY wahmbulance ]

"Oh no!" Yasunori cried out and looked up. Her Shikigami had been thrown into the reactor and the flames and cause a system failure.

As black flames and red sirens played a cacophonous racket around them, Gambino added a roar to the the chorus. "YOU! How dare a mere insect ruin my plans! I'll CRUSH you!"

Yasunori's eyes widened. 'Gambino, you fool! This thing's going to blow! We have to get out of here!"

"Ha! I am Johnny K. Gambino! If I can survive falling from a tower than surely this will do nothing more than singe my hair!"

He's delusional!

"But this explosion.. it will do more than just destroy Modmas... it may destroy half of Gaia!"

"I'll rebuild it in my image once more!"

Yasunori's fist clenched and she was able to get to her feet through sheer willpower. She reached into her clothes and pulled out a small ornate dagger.

"Help me contain the explosion or I'll see to it that infamous Gambino survivability is ended here and now."

Yasunori then waved her hand over her dagger, causing it to glow with magical energy and lunged at Gambino.

Quote:
AC - 16
HP - 70

Rolled AC: 14
Rolled damage: 15

Attack unsuccessful.

Remaining enemy HP: 34

Gambino smirked as Yasunori charged at him, knife in hand. She saw him lunge for his throat and grabbed her hand with both iof his but his eyes widened in surprise. "How... are you so strong...?"

"I fight for Gaia and for Modmas! Their strength is mine! I won't let a madman stain this world! The magic on this ceremonial dagger is powerful. One knick... is like being bitten by ten of the most deadly snakes!"

Gambino winced as the dagger inched closer, craning his neck. His hands were sore from the flames and he was having trouble holding a grip. With a last desperate act, he swung his foot forward, kicking Yasunori in the stomach and halting her attack. He then kicked the knife away and advanced on Yasunori.  
Kamo no Yasunori rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 6 Total: 23 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:32 pm
Yasunori was in a bad situation that seemed to be getting worse. Behind her the flames of the breached reactor, to the front an angry advancing Gambino and now, as she glanced upward and saw the nights sky, the moonlight shining down brightly on her from the huge hole in the partially collapsed tower, she saw the falling stone as the fortress imploded on itself.

This, at least, gave her an idea. She raised her hands as if to surrender. "Gambino! I yield. a gentle breeze could but cease my advances now!" She said. "If you help me stop the reactor, I'll let you do as you please with me..."

Please... please don't call my bluff...

"It's too late for that!" Gambino shouted. "My plans aren't ruined yet! They've just been altered! I'll finish you now and make my way out of before the reactor blows, Ha! Ha! Ha!"

"Very well..." Yasunori said calmly as she forced her hands downward. Above them, a glowing rock hurtled from part of the tower towards Gambino.

Quote:
AC - 16
HP - 70

Rolled AC: 17
Rolled damage: 6

Attack Successful!

Remaining enemy HP: 28

Gambino was paused by the sudden motion but only for a second. He then gritted his teeth and was about to advance towards Yasunori when the rock slammed him hard in the head, knocking him to the ground.  

Kamo no Yasunori

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Kamo no Yasunori rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 17 Total: 32 (2-40)

Kamo no Yasunori

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:43 am
Quote:
AC - 16
HP - 70

Rolled AC: 15
Rolled damage: 17

Attack unsuccessful.

Kamo no Yasunori rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 20 Total: 22 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:45 am
Quote:
AC - 16
HP - 70

Rolled AC:
Rolled damage:

Attack critically unsuccessful.

Kamo no Yasunori

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Kamo no Yasunori rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-40)

Kamo no Yasunori

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:12 am
Quote:
AC - 16
HP - 70

Rolled AC: 5
Rolled damage: 8

Attack unsuccessful.

Kamo no Yasunori rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:15 am
Quote:
AC - 16
HP - 70

Rolled AC: 3
Rolled damage: 7

Attack unsuccessful.

Kamo no Yasunori

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Kamo no Yasunori rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-40)

Kamo no Yasunori

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:11 am
Quote:
AC - 16
HP - 70

Rolled AC: 2
Rolled damage: 3

Attack critically unsuccessful.

Kamo no Yasunori rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 12 Total: 28 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:14 am
Quote:
AC - 16
HP - 70

Rolled AC: 16
Rolled damage: 12

Attack Successful!

Remaining enemy HP: 16

Kamo no Yasunori

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Kamo no Yasunori rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 19 Total: 34 (2-40)

Kamo no Yasunori

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:15 am
Quote:
AC - 16
HP - 70

Rolled AC: 15
Rolled damage: 19