Back to Guilds

Guild for organizing the Modmas roleplay 

Reply Save Modmas!
~The Fight for Modmas~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kamishii rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 5 Total: 24 (2-40)

Kamishii

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:43 am
Gambino

AC: 16
HP: 70

Rolled AC: 19
Rolled damage: 5

Attack Successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 48

Remaining daily attacks: 0

Kamishii wasted no time in racing forward with her sword in tow. She raised the sword and brought it crashing down on Gambino. However, he rolled out of the way an was only barely scratched by the blade.  
Kamishii rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:29 am
Gambino

Rolled AC: 2
Rolled damage: 10

Attack Unsuccessful.

Remaining daily attacks: 1

As Kamishii made to lift the sword back up, a loud bang erupted followed by an intense pain in her side. She faltered to the side and used one hand to reach at her side so see what happened.
A low chuckle came from Gambino, "I will give you props for your efforts, but this ends now. You're sword is no match against a gun. A little stuck in the past are we?" Gambino stood up from his previously fallen position.  

Kamishii

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Nerd 50
Kamishii rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 15 Total: 17 (2-40)

Kamishii

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:30 am
Gambino

Rolled AC: 2
Rolled damage: 15

Attack Unsuccessful.

"Tch!" It is more brave to face your enemy head on than to use weapons like that. Here is your fighting spirit Gambino? Or is that all fat underneath those fanciful clothes of yours? And besides, this is more traditional, ya know, like Modmas? And I like traditions!" Kamishii charged again, ignoring the pain in her side. However, another shot whizzed past causing her to stumble slightly and miss as Gambino side stepped out of the way.  
Kamishii rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 11 Total: 23 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:48 am
Gambino

Rolled AC: 12
Rolled damage: 11

Attack Unsuccessful.

Using the moving blade for momentum, she swung herself around and made to strike at Gambino again. He fired another shot that hit hit her blade and caused it to veer to the side a bit and miss Gambino. Kamishii lifted her sword back up only to realize Gambino had vanished.  

Kamishii

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Nerd 50
Kamishii rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 17 Total: 18 (2-40)

Kamishii

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:49 am
Gambino

Rolled AC: 1
Rolled damage: 17

Attack Unsuccessful.

Kamishii cursed under her breath and looked around for any sign of movement. Sadly, her flames had long since died on the polished and likely fire retardant wood flooring. A shot rang out piercing Kamishii in the left shoulder. She hissed in pain and fell to the side, landing on the fresh wound before she could adjust her fall.  
Kamishii rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 11 Total: 22 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:42 am
Gambino

Rolled AC: 11
Rolled damage: 11

Attack Unsuccessful.

Kamishii grunted as she rose, trying her best not to put too much pressure on any of her wounds, which was not easy and did not work out very well. However, she did manage to stand, sword in hand before a bullet flew past, but thankfully missed. And on the plus, she saw where it came from. She dashed forwards, zigzagging slightly and swung the sword out, but was only met with air. Dangit... he's faster than he looks, and he's probably even taking his time reloading while I stagger around.  

Kamishii

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Nerd 50
Kamishii rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 13 Total: 17 (2-40)

Kamishii

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:43 am
Gambino

Rolled AC: 4
Rolled damage: 13

Attack Unsuccessful.

Kamishii tried to swing again but, as she predicted, another shot was fired and hit her in the stomach. She dropped her sword and fell to her knees before putting her hand on the ground to keep from continuing down face first. She panted and moved one hand to the hole in her stomach as if by some chance she could stop the bleeding and pain from doing so. A chuckle followed by heavier footsteps came as Gambino came into view..  
Kamishii rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:49 am
Gambino

Rolled AC: 8
Rolled damage: 4

Attack Unsuccessful.

Gambino casually walked over to Kamishii, gun at his side. "You have played your little hero role, but this ends now foolish girl." Kamishii looked upwards and glared defiantly. She struggled to grab at the man's ankle, hoping she might at least be able to trip the man, but he easily kicked it away. "Why... Why do you still fight?" Gambino asked as he raised his gun towards Kamishii.  

Kamishii

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Nerd 50
Kamishii rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 17 Total: 28 (2-40)

Kamishii

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:50 am
Gambino

Rolled AC: 11
Rolled damage: 17

Attack Unsuccessful.

Kamishii winced as she put the hand that was kicked away back to her stomach wound and continued her glare at Gambino. "Because... it is what must be done. I will play my role for as long as I can until I can stand no more..." She lowered her gaze and drooped her head towards the ground.
"Hmph," Gambino uttered, "it seems to me as though you will not be rising anymore."  
Kamishii rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 14 Total: 31 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:25 am
Gambino

Rolled AC: 17
Rolled damage: 14

Attack Successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 34

Kamishii chuckled, head still lowered. A light emitted from underneath her causing Gambino to take a step back in preparation. She swiftly raised her hand up uttering a Produce Flames spell. The tip of the gun melted as the flame continued on and hit Gambino in the chest, sending him back. Kamishii stood, no longer bleeding and almost as good as new save for her dented and broken armour.  

Kamishii

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Nerd 50
Kamishii rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 12 Total: 28 (2-40)

Kamishii

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:26 am
Gambino

Rolled AC: 16
Rolled damage: 12

Attack Successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 22

Gambino cursed loudly, "How the hell can you still stand and fight?! I shot you multiple times! You should be bleeding, knocking on death's door!"
Another flame appeared in Kamishii's hand and she smirked at Gambino. "Because you forget a small fact, I am a cleric. And clerics know healing spells. So..." She hurled the flame at Gambino and followed behind it, "do not think you know me and underestimate my capabilities!" The flame hit Gambino before he was able to move out of the way.  
Kamishii rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 2 Total: 15 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:05 am
Gambino

Rolled AC: 13
Rolled damage: 2

Attack Unsuccessful.

Another flame appeared in Kamishii's hand (as per spell functioning) and she threw it at Gambino as well as she continued forward. However, he rolled out of the way before it crashed a few feet away.  

Kamishii

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Nerd 50
Kamishii rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 2 Total: 15 (2-40)

Kamishii

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:06 am
Gambino

Rolled AC: 13
Rolled damage: 2

Attack Unsuccessful.

Gambino stood quickly and cursed as he looked around, clearly distraught at the turn of events. Kamishii stopped in her tracks as another flame lit. I need to finish this quickly, the spell's limit draws shorter and shorter every time another is formed. She tossed it as well but Gambino easily dodged now that he was back on his feet.
"I just cannot comprehend this!" He screamed, instantly regretting it as pain and exhaustion shot through his body. "Ugh... It is so close... so close! And YOU! You are ruining everything!"  
Kamishii rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:56 am
Gambino

Rolled AC: 6
Rolled damage: 8

Attack Unsuccessful.

Gambino charged at Kamishii, and slammed into her before she was able to react. Her concentration broken, the Produce Flames spell ended before another was able to form. Kamishii struggled against the grapple but found her strength lacking compared to Gambino.  

Kamishii

Shadowy Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Nerd 50
Save Modmas!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers