Back to Guilds

Guild for organizing the Modmas roleplay 

Reply Save Modmas!
The Merry Mod-mas Knight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Jest_A_Clown rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-40)

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:46 am
Edition 10: Part 7: To Be the Last Man Standing

[][][][]Sucky rolls tonight...[][][][]

The shock had worn off the instant Dreiyan had made the first cut. Gambino recoiled, staring dumbly at his own blood oozing forth from the wound. His eyes then raked across Dreiyan, latching there with an intense fury. Gritting his teeth, the wealthy man dashed forward, keeping eerily silent for all his anger. Gambino knew better than to lose himself to rage, it would seal his fate and make a humiliating defeat. Instead, he chose his attacks carefully, probing Dreiyan's defenses with jabs and kicks. He knew his gauntlets gave him the advantage in power, but Dreiyan's lance possessed the advantage in range.

Dreiyan was also keeping careful track of his opponent, both making petty strikes at each other, testing for weaknesses, staring each other down. The crowd was going nuts, as were the Gaians all watching their televisions at home. This would be a holiday no one would ever forget. Making a quick decision, Dreiyan attempted to take the offensive, closing the distance and making a flurry of jabs with his lance. All of them were either dodged or deflected by the metal gauntlets. Thankfully Dreiyan's lance was not entirely metal, or even the shots that were blocked would have shocked him. Still, he made a mistake in his last jab, he'd thrusted too hard, and was left off-balance from the attack.

Gambino seized the opportunity, dodging past the outthrust lance and delivering a solid punch to Dreiyan's gut. This administered a forceful blow and a painful electric shock, amplified by Dreiyan's metal armor. Gambino followed up with a roundhouse kick that knocked Dreiyan back several feet....At this point Dreiyan was seriously considering calling steroid abuse on Gambino's part. He didn't think any human could kick that hard.

"My years of the high-life have not made me soft, boy. Whilst I keep myself entertained, I also maintain a strict physical regimen and a healthy palate suited for my needs. You aren't fighting some dithering old fool, you're fighting an expert in mixed martial arts, coupled with this amazing technology. You might as well give up now." he said challengingly, taunting Dreiyan and waiting for him to recover.
Attack Report:

2nd day: attack 1 out of 2

AC rolled: 7, not beating Gambino's AC of 16

Damage rolled: 0, not detracting from Gambino's HP of 58

Attack Rating: Meh

Enemy HP remaining: 58

End of Attack 2: 12/20/2010

Jest_A_Clown rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 10 Total: 13 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:47 am
Edition 10: Part 8: To be the Last Man Standing

[][][][]Come to think of it, Gambino makes a rather excellent boss, so much to work with.[][][][]

Dreiyan only gave a sadistic smile in return to Gambino's taunts, rising and charging forward, brandishing his weapon fervently. Leaping high into the air, he made as if to bring a mighty overhead strike down on Gambino's head, then at the very last instant, twisted his body quickly and bringing the lance about in a powerful thrust aimed at his mid-section. Gambino's eyes widened at the split-second change, but brought down a metal arm just in time to catch the brunt of the attack, making his arm go numb but sparing him a fatal wound.

As Dreiyan hit the ground, he saw his attack had failed, but the impact was definately felt by both of them. Dreiyan wasn't holding back, that blow would have nearly cleaved Gambino in two if it had connected. Dreiyan swept his lance side to side, attempting to get a high-strike this time, and got his lance deflected hard. This left him wide open and Gambino darted forward with an incredibly forceful haymaker intended for Dreiyan's head. Managing to turn aside just so that it barely missed him, the blow struck him across the shoulder instead, sending him literally spinning and flying several feet. He was winded from the attack, struggling to get his breath before Gambino closed in on him again. He had to be careful, alot more was riding on this victory than just bragging rights.

Attack Report:

2nd day: attack 2 out of 2

AC rolled: 3, beating Gambino's AC of 16

Attack Rating: FAIL

End of Attack 2: 12/21/2010

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Jest_A_Clown rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 12 Total: 22 (2-40)

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:10 pm
Edition 10: Part 9: A Furious Retaliation

[][][][]Omg Christmas is so close! My family is going to love what I got them!!![][][][]

Gambino was the epitome of rage. Dreiyan could scarcely keep up with his furious attacks. His weapons were attached to his fists, and Dreiyan could feel every impact. Eventually, the blows stopped hitting his weapon and started connecting with his flesh, giving him a horrible shock every time. Dreiyan dodged away, blindly swiping out with his lance and hitting nothing. Gambino was on top of this fight, and Dreiyan, quite tired and beaten from a very eventful day, just couldn't cut it. But it didn't matter. What he'd already said and done would serve to preserve Modmas. Gambino could beat on him all he wanted, his foolish quest to eradicate Modmas would end in folly.

Upon being knocked back from a particularly hard blow to the face, Dreiyan looked up at his opponent, still smiling. His face and body was bruised and bleeding, all vestiges of his mysterious power were truly gone, but he would still fight. "That's right Gambino, make a nice big show of yourself. Enjoy it. Because I think we both know that Modmas has already won." he said, finishing by spitting blood onto the ground at Johnny's feet. "You lose." he said, rising to his feet and lunging forward with the lance, hoping to score another hit on Gambino. Instead, his lance was caught directly in Gambino's hands.

His retaliation was swift and furious. Before Dreiyan could react, Gambino had ripped the lance away from him, twirled it about, and thrust forward with deadly speed. He barely felt his own weapon pass through him. He was too tired and worn out to care. His vision blurred a little, and when he focused in again Gambino was posing for the cameras, raising his hands in victory.

Attack Report:

AC rolled: 10, not beating Gambino's AC of 16

End of Attack 2: 12/22/2010

Jest_A_Clown rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 20 Total: 21 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:11 pm
Edition 10: Part 10: A Furious Retaliation

[][][][][][][][]

It was an empty victory. Gambino felt it within his soul. Dreiyan knew it from the start. But the actors had to play their parts, live the moment. But Dreiyan was still not yet done. He struggled to keep standing, holding the spear sticking from him as stable as he could, barely noticing his blood running down it. He staggered over to where Gambino was standing, drawing his attention immediately. Dreiyan's face was that of a determined dead man. Gambino's was of stark disbelief and a little fear. The crowd had been cheering madly and the Gaians had been crying in outrage, but both had gone silent. They knew that Dreiyan, barely hanging on to his mortal form, was about to speak his last.

"Go ahead Gambino, live it up. I'm sure everyone gets a kick out of seeing you beat someone to death with your fists. Though my pride protests it, I'll allow you this physical victory, congratulations, you've beaten me in battle. But the victory that you still seek has evaded you, in fact, it was never in your reach to begin with." Dreiyan said with some effort as he tried to keep Gambino's form in focus. "All of Gaia is watching. Not only will they not let my death go unavenged, but they will also let you know, every remaining day of the rest of your miserable life, that you were the true loser. I paid the price for this fight, but you've lost so much more in your ignorance." His words were met with silence, both Gambino and the crowd entranced by this display of fortitude. With a deep shuddering breath, Dreiyan went to his knees in front of Gambino, and spoke his final words. "So I entreat you, Johnny K. Gambino, finish it. Strike me down if you dare, strike down the one who sought only to defend what was his, like so many others out there....This was not a 'One Man's Last-Stand', this is martyrdom for a worthy cause."

Gambino was too thoroughly provoked to heed the warning in Dreiyan's words. His anger was running un-checked, and so with little hesitation, he laid into Dreiyan once more with flying fists, the beating that ensued seemed to last forever...and every Gaian either watched with great sadness, or turned away in respect for the dead as Gambino sought to claim something he could never do.

Attack Report:

AC rolled: 1, not beating Gambino's AC of 16

End of Attack 2: 12/21/2010

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Jest_A_Clown rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 10 Total: 11 (2-40)

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:43 am
Edition 10: Part 11: A Battle Worth Fighting

[][][][].[][][][]

Attack Report:

End of Attack `: 12/23/2010

Jest_A_Clown rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 10 Total: 24 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:44 am
Edition 10: Part 12: A Battle Worth Fighting

[][][][].[][][][]

Attack Report:

End of Attack 2: 12/23/2010

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Jest_A_Clown rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 15 Total: 25 (2-40)

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:38 am
Edition 10: Part 13: A Battle Worth Fighting

[][][][]I don't have time to do Gaia during Christmas, this project may need to end...sorry modmas. I failed[][][][]

Attack Report:

End of Attack 1: 12/24/2010

Jest_A_Clown rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 19 Total: 34 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:41 am
Edition 10: Part 14: A Battle Worth Fighting

[][][][].[][][][]

Attack Report:

End of Attack 2: 12/24/2010

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Jest_A_Clown rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-40)

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:25 am
Rolling:  
Jest_A_Clown rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 9 Total: 10 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:26 am
Rolling:  

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Jest_A_Clown rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 2 Total: 20 (2-40)

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:03 pm
Rolling:  
Jest_A_Clown rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 5 Total: 22 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:05 pm
Rolling:  

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:12 pm
Unfortunately, Dreiyan was unable to beat the mogul, Gambino. The wounds he'd suffered were too great for his mortal body, and he fell before the watching eyes of every Gaian. But before he departed this world, he reminded Gaia of the Truth.

Modmas could not be erased by the defeat of any one man or symbol. Modmas would live on without him. Gambino had failed from the second he'd thought of crushing it.

In the end, the cameras Gambino had sought to demoralize all of Gaia with turned out to be his greatest mistake. As every Gaian witnessed the fall of Dreiyan, they were greatly moved by the sacrifice. The next day, Gambino's island mansion was assaulted by an angry mob of Gaians. In the true spirit of Modmas, they spared his life. But he was forced to forever acknowledge Modmas as a true holiday and to never interfere with it again.

Gambino was not physically harmed, the wounds he'd suffered from his fight with Dreiyan, though not fatal, had left their mark.

Modmas lived on. And so it will continue to. Forever.

Save Modmas!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff