Back to Guilds

Guild for organizing the Modmas roleplay 

Reply Save Modmas!
The Tales of Ty (Modmas Edition) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ty Phoxx rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 15 Total: 34 (2-40)

Ty Phoxx

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:16 pm
The world was still spinning, and Ty found it impossible for her to get up. Luckily, she wasn't the only one overcome with dizziness. Gambino found himself swaying as he was trying to run in a straight line. He swerved and missed Ty completely, and had to stop and turn around to charge again.
This allowed her enough time to stop the terrible spinning and hoist herself to her feet. When he came running at her, she balled up her fists and aimed a double punch at his gut. The first punch didn't do much damage, the second punch however, since it was the arm that had her shield attached to him, winded him. He grabbed hold of his stomach.
"Ouf." he gasped.

Enemy: Gambino
AC: 16
HP: 59
Rolled AC: 19
Rolled damage: 15
Attack successful.
Remaining enemy HP: 44
Remaining daily attacks: 0

Ty Phoxx rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 14 Total: 19 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:55 pm
However, Ty didn't expect him to recuperate as fast as he did. He replicated her attack, and aimed a punch at her. Thankfully she slid a little to the side before it hit her, and knocked into her shoulder, forcing her to spin around... again. The dizziness almost came back immediately with half a turn. But that half a turn made her facing opposite him. She ran before he could strike her while her back was turned.

HP: 44
Rolled AC: 5
Rolled damage: 14
Attack unsuccessful.
Remaining daily attacks: 1

Ty Phoxx

Shadowy Phantom

Ty Phoxx rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 6 Total: 16 (2-40)

Ty Phoxx

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:59 pm
She didn't have enough time. Ty heard a thundering "clonk" and hot liquid started trickling down her forehead. She knew it had to be bad if she hadn't felt anything. But the hit on the head chased away her dizziness completely.
"Holy crap, you're serious, aren't you?" she asked, wiping the blood from her eyes.
"Serious about what?" Gambino asked, and she was amazed about how proper he still sounded, although clearly angry.
"About killing me." she replied, glaring at him over her shoulder. "If I still had my spectrobes sword, I could blast you into the void!"
He arched one eyebrow, clearly thinking she was completely crazy.
After complaining about that weapon so much, she would have now rathered have it than none at all.

Rolled AC: 10
Rolled damage: 6
Attack unsuccessful.

Ty Phoxx rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 11 Total: 28 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:14 pm
Ty had to keep herself from feeling the top of her head, for fear of what she would find there. Maybe a big dent in her skull.
They both lunged at each other at the same time, Gambino with his fists, Ty with her shield. The metal rang with the impact, and the big man recoiled, holding his fingers. With any luck, she had broken some of them.
"Serves you right." she said. "Didn't your mother ever tell you not to hit girls?"

Rolled AC: 17
Rolled damage: 11
Attack successful.
Remaining enemy HP: 33

Ty Phoxx

Shadowy Phantom

Ty Phoxx rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-40)

Ty Phoxx

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:15 pm
"You are forcing me to make an exception to that rule." he seethed, flexing his fingers experimentally.
Ty was disappointed to discover that they all seemed in good condition, although slightly bruised. She didn't even see the next attack coming. All the sudden his shoe -the one from the leg that was not limping- rammed into her side. She felt sure she heard a crack, and unlike the blow to her head, the pain seared hot. She let out a scream and doubled over.
Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Gambino smile with satisfaction.

HP: 33
Rolled AC: 5
Rolled damage: 10
Attack unsuccessful.
Remaining enemy HP: 33

Ty Phoxx rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 18 Total: 34 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:26 pm
Ty sucked in air. It hurt bad, but she managed to hollar:
"Why you half-witted double-rotten pea-brained crook!"
She had to take another gulp of air after that, because she could feel her face turning red.
"What an unsophisticated insult." he remarked quite casually.
"I'll give you unsophistication..." she muttered and threw a kick back, aiming it between his legs.
Gambino turned green, and his eyes bulged painfully out of his head. He clutched his groin and fell to his knees.

HP: 33
Rolled AC: 16
Rolled damage: 18
Attack successful.
Remaining enemy HP: 15

Ty Phoxx

Shadowy Phantom

Ty Phoxx rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 17 Total: 30 (2-40)

Ty Phoxx

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:28 pm
Gambino gradually recovered, and he started to chuckle, then he let out a roaring laugh that seemed to make the whole earth tremble. At least, it rattled Ty's brain, and she was still concerned that the only pain she felt was from her broken rib, although the blood was still flowing from her forehead.
"That was unsophistication all right!" he cackled, bending over and slapping his knee.
"Oh, shut up." she growled.

HP: 15
Rolled AC: 13
Rolled damage: 17
Attack unsuccessful.

Ty Phoxx rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:25 pm
Recovering from his uncontrolable laughter, Gambino rolled up his sleeves and rubbed his hands together.
"Alright, little lady," he announced. "I'll finish you off."
Ty had no doubt that he would. In an act of desperation, she threw her shield at him. It bounced on the floor, missing him completely, but it offered a moment's distraction for her to start running again. Something that proved much harder to do with a broken rib.
This is turning out to be the worst day ever.

Rolled AC: 4
Rolled damage: 5
Attack unsuccessful.

Ty Phoxx

Shadowy Phantom

Ty Phoxx rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 16 Total: 35 (2-40)

Ty Phoxx

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:26 pm
Then she had a brilliant idea. Since she couldn't feel her head anymore, this shouldn't do much more damage to her, at least not in the short run. In the long run, however, she had a feeling it would have lifelong impacts. Well, she shrugged, I've already lost more brain cells in one day than I have in a lifetime.
She skidded to a halt and spun on her heels, facing the oncoming storm. Gambino also stopped abruptly, reeling, and nearly ran right into her. He looked bewildered. She grabbed his ears and yanked them toward her, bringing his astonished face along with them, and headbutted him in the forehead with as much strength as she could muster.
She was right about one thing. She didn't feel anything. Gambino looked crosseyed and lost a grip on reality, sinking to the floor. Soon afterwards, Ty's vision went black.

Rolled AC: 19
Rolled damage: 16
Attack successful.
Remaining enemy HP: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:26 am
When Ty woke up, she was lying in a hospital bed. Considering the injuries she had suffered, she wasn't too surprised. Bandages were wrapped around her head and her middle. What did surprise her was the soft weight on her arm, and she turned her head to see what it was.
"Mr. Snuffles!" she exclaimed, hugging the stuffed rabbit so hard that she hurt herself. "I thought I'd never see you again!"
After the embrace, she looked very seriously had her stuffed animal and said:
"Remind me next year to avoid fighting at Christmas."  

Ty Phoxx

Shadowy Phantom

Ty Phoxx

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:09 pm
~Fin~

Save Modmas!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff