Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
what do you want to be when you grow up? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roguebandit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:37 pm
be a vet or teacher, both jobs create pain  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:27 pm
dude dont call me dude
I want to be an architect or an interior designer, but I guess an archetect is a little bit of an intereor designer.... but ya and I want to be a wiccan for my religion I am learning as much about it before I call myself one... sweatdrop
lol I forgot to mention I will do this all after the millitary. I only want that so I can lose waight and fight people for money... but I'm scared I will to to them what I did to my mcjrotc (marrin core jouner riserve officer traning corps) teacher.... and I got kicked out of that class it so sucked.... ug stuiped people want to contralle me... but I think if its for money then I might be able to do it....  

RedDwarffer

paranoia_agent99

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:38 pm
i want to crea wepnos for the military.... and first i have to spend my first half of my life in MIT to do that.and that means ive been studeing like hell for the last 6 years of my life. crying i have no more life after this. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:52 pm
paranoia_agent99
i want to crea wepnos for the military.... and first i have to spend my first half of my life in MIT to do that.and that means ive been studeing like hell for the last 6 years of my life. crying i have no more life after this. crying
thats cool... I dont know I have been studying architecture for 4 years now ever sence I picked it out for myself I have takin' all the high school classes for it... well as many as I could but I still have a year and a haul to go so if I find any more I will take them.... lol and I guess I should try and get back into mcjrotc....  

RedDwarffer

paranoia_agent99

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:31 pm
dude dont call me dude
paranoia_agent99
thats cool... I dont know I have been studying architecture for 4 years now ever sence I picked it out for myself I have takin' all the high school classes for it... well as many as I could but I still have a year and a haul to go so if I find any more I will take them.... lol and I guess I should try and get back into mcjrotc....
but i have no life......... at age 14  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:53 pm
paranoia_agent99
dude dont call me dude
paranoia_agent99
thats a good thing all life gives you is trouble... man before the hospital I had a party life out every night till like 5 in the morn because my mom wakes up at 6 so ya it was crazy and now I am happy to have a life of strait A's and alot of study!  

RedDwarffer

DR490N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:50 pm
paranoia_agent99

so you wish to help humanity wage war and destroy itself? how sickening.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:13 am
paranoia_agent99
dude dont call me dude
paranoia_agent99

Nobody has a life at 14. A lot of people pretend they have some kind of life, but it is all a scam.  

zz1000zz
Crew

blacktutu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:53 am
i want to do writing or journalism or youth work  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:01 am
I'm gonna be a pathologist, i'm already doing extra classes in biology and chemistry and I visit the morgues with my cousin who is in University becoming a doctor.  

Velvets_Tears

The Twist of Fate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:53 pm
i want to be a photagrapher  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:08 pm
I want to be the most goth person ever! domokun  

Mrs. Pink Eyes

FNprinceZuko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:50 pm
I aspire to be a chef.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:55 pm
Cosmetologist and model.