Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friends of English Magic - for readers and fans of fantasy

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of fantasy books - we have discussions, contests, and games! 

Tags: english, fantasy, magic, book, scifi 

Reply The Friends of English Magic Guild
The Sentence Story Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:28 pm
The Bandersnatch's eyes grew wide as an extremely long but thin golden chain began flowing from the envelope and coiled upon the ground, the leading edge standing from the coil like some Hindu mystic's cobra. Once it was fully free of the envelope the Golden Serpentine began slithering towards the Bandersnatch who stood shaking in his foppish boots.

The Golden Serpentine stopped and turned it's head to look at Janet and then surprisingly spoke.

"Are you sure about this Janet?" the golden serpentine said in a sibilant but distinctly British accent, "Only Bandersnatches don't taste very good and they give me the winds you know".

Janet and the Serpentine both turned their attention back to the Bandersnatch only to see him feint and fall to the forest floor making a msall indentation in the loam. The Serpentine slowly crept toward the Bandersnatch, who was breathing heavily, and constricted the poor Bandersnatch.
Squishy began to burble in alarm until Janet placed a calming hand upon his head and said,

"Oh, do be quiet Squishy, Jazz is only immobilizing the deluded little fellow so that I can find out why he was threatening me."

Janet settled back to wait for the bandersnatch to revive idly playing with his leafy branch in the shade of a tree with Squishy hiding behind her legs keeping a cautious eye on Jazz. As they were waiting a great cloud of dust became visible across the fields.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:44 am
The Bandersnatch's eyes grew wide as an extremely long but thin golden chain began flowing from the envelope and coiled upon the ground, the leading edge standing from the coil like some Hindu mystic's cobra. Once it was fully free of the envelope the Golden Serpentine began slithering towards the Bandersnatch who stood shaking in his foppish boots.

The Golden Serpentine stopped and turned it's head to look at Janet and then surprisingly spoke.

"Are you sure about this Janet?" the golden serpentine said in a sibilant but distinctly British accent, "Only Bandersnatches don't taste very good and they give me the winds you know".

Janet and the Serpentine both turned their attention back to the Bandersnatch only to see him feint and fall to the forest floor making a msall indentation in the loam. The Serpentine slowly crept toward the Bandersnatch, who was breathing heavily, and constricted the poor Bandersnatch.
Squishy began to burble in alarm until Janet placed a calming hand upon his head and said,

"Oh, do be quiet Squishy, Jazz is only immobilizing the deluded little fellow so that I can find out why he was threatening me."

Janet settled back to wait for the bandersnatch to revive idly playing with his leafy branch in the shade of a tree with Squishy hiding behind her legs keeping a cautious eye on Jazz. As they were waiting a great cloud of dust became visible across the fields.
Within moments a knight on a fine white war horse appeared from the dust riding towards Janet.  

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

beaulolais
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:26 pm
"Oh sire" cried Janet, "If you could rid us of this beast- no, no, not the Serpentine!- we would be eternally grateful!" batting her eyelashes.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:34 pm

Within moments a knight on a fine white war horse appeared from the dust riding towards Janet.
"Oh sire" cried Janet, "If you could rid us of this beast- no, no, not the Serpentine!- we would be eternally grateful!" batting her eyelashes.
"As if you've ever needed my help before Janet?", the knight replied pausing to lift the visor of his helmet and then gesture towards the Bandersnatch, "I see you sicked Jazz on him, whatever for?"  

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:58 am

"As if you've ever needed my help before Janet?", the knight replied pausing to lift the visor of his helmet and then gesture towards the Bandersnatch, "I see you sicked Jazz on him, whatever for?"
"The foolish little thing attempted to waylay me with a branch," Janet replied, "We were just waiting for him to come back around so I could find out why when you arrived."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:36 pm

"The foolish little thing attempted to waylay me with a branch," Janet replied, "We were just waiting for him to come back around so I could find out why when you arrived."
"Well, would you mind if I waited with you?", the knight said as he dismounted his charger and clanked as he hit the ground, "Charlie and I have been riding under the sun for hours now."  

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:49 pm

"Well, would you mind if I waited with you?", the knight said as he dismounted his charger and clanked as he hit the ground, "Charlie and I have been riding under the sun for hours now."
"I would like that very much Sir Robin", Janet replied, "As beautiful as this day is and as lovely as this glade is it's dreadfully boring waiting for that little highwayman there to wake up."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:26 pm

"I would like that very much Sir Robin", Janet replied, "As beautiful as this day is and as lovely as this glade is it's dreadfully boring waiting for that little highwayman there to wake up."
"Really Janet?" the knight said with a pained expression on his face, "you know I detest that stupid nick-name!"  

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:30 pm
"Really Janet?" the knight said with a pained expression on his face, "you know I detest that stupid nick-name!"
"I'm sorry Sir Oscar" Janet giggled, "but you blush such a beautiful shade of robin's breast red when Lady Melany teases you."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:32 pm
"I'm sorry Sir Oscar" Janet giggled, "but you blush such a beautiful shade of robin's breast red when Lady Melany teases you."
"Hello Charlie Horse!" Janet said pulling an apple from her backpack and offering it to Charlie, "Has Oscar been treating you well?"  

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:36 pm
"Hello Charlie Horse!" Janet said pulling an apple from her backpack and offering it to Charlie, "Has Oscar been treating you well?"
Charlie nodded his head several times and with a sniff of her hand daintily took the apple.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:23 pm
Charlie nodded his head several times and with a sniff of her hand daintily took the apple.
"Well at least I have one loyal friend", Oscar said, removing the saddle from Charlie's back, "although I swear I heard a nicker when you called me Sir Robin!"  

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:56 pm
"Well at least I have one loyal friend", Oscar said, removing the saddle from Charlie's back, "although I swear I heard a nicker when you called me Sir Robin!" Janet smiled as Charlie neighed loudly and shook his head at Oscar while winking his right eye, which was out of Oscar's sight, at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:04 pm
"Well at least I have one loyal friend", Oscar said, removing the saddle from Charlie's back, "although I swear I heard a nicker when you called me Sir Robin!" Janet smiled as Charlie neighed loudly and shook his head at Oscar while winking his right eye, which was out of Oscar's sight, at her.
Sir Oscar placed the saddle in the shade beneath the tree and began removing his armor.  

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Sea Smokie

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:02 pm
Sir Oscar placed the saddle in the shade beneath the tree and began removing his armor.
"Charlie would probably really like it if you removed the saddle pad and blanket from his back Janet", Oscar said as he began removing his helm and then began working on his breastplate.  
The Friends of English Magic Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff