Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:31 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy pulled his hood up again as they walked out of the cafeteria. He nodded, but didn't say anything. The bunk room, must be where they were going. He was glad that it would be empty. He would have to get out of the base before he came across anyone who could recognize him.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:42 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris walked to the bunk room. The door still propped open like he'd left it. Inside, were a bunch of beds, on walls and set up around the room. He sat down on his bunk that was against the wall and downed the rest of his water bottle from earlier.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:44 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
He followed Chris into the room, making sure it was empty before lowering his hood again. He leaned against the wall by the door and chuckled lightly. "Nice place," he said.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:05 am

Chris chuckled slightly, "Yep, one of the luxories of being a dog of the military." Chris said. He sighed. "Technically Air force" He said and reached under his bunk. He pulled out a duffle bag and started to go through it.

He pulled out the old picture of him and Claire. He sighed, then stuffed it in his pocket. He then, continued to go through his bag. "I swear, it gets boring a hell around here." He said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:22 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
He noticed Chris pull a picture out of his bag and put it in his pocket, but didn't say anything. "So why are you still here then?" he asked. If he got so bored here, why didn't he just leave?

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:28 am

Chris sighed. "Good question." He said. "I should be out there, searching..." He sighed again. "But apparently, the leaders here...well they kind of want to make sure, either, i'm not crazy, or that i know what i'm supposed to know." He said.

"I know just enough, and i'm not crazy." He said then turned to look at him. "Maybe...just maybe, if i stay here...snoop around a bit, i can find out what they're hiding. More importantly, why. And...if they kept records of the people who survived the raccoon city incident, and know where they are." He said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:38 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
He laughed. "Don't worry, you're not crazy," he said. He thought about the rest of what Chris had said. "You think they're hiding something here?" he asked.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:50 am

Chris nodded. "I think, they're hiding what went on back there." He said to Billy. "I think, that they know more than they're telling us." He said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:56 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
He thought about it. "Or maybe they don't know anything. Maybe...Umbrella covered it all up that well that no one knows what really happened," he said. It was a possibility. A slim one, but one nonetheless.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:06 am

Chris nodded. "I guess that could be another option." He said. "Maybe no one knew." He shrugged. "Maybe Wesker is just that damn smart to create this whole plan." He said.

Chris stood up and pulled the picture from his back pocket. "One thing i know for sure is, that they've taken a large group of survivors of the incident here, one time or another. They have. " He said. "And i am looking for her" He held out the picture and pointed to Claire. "I'm not sure she made it out or not but...i just can't give up on her that easily."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:27 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
He grabbed the picture, looking at it carefully. The girl, the one he was looking for, looked to be a few years younger than Chris, same brown hair, almost same smile. This was his younger sister. He handed it back to Chris. "I can't say I've met her before, but from the looks of her, I'd be willing to guess that she can take care of herself. She'd probably out there looking for you right now as well," he said. There were certain things that he could just tell from the way a person looked, then there were some things that you can't tell. When he'd first met Rebecca, he had assumed that she wouldn't be worth his time. She was smaller than him, not seemingly good with a gun, but she'd proved otherwise the longer they stayed together.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:34 am

Chris took back the picture. Looking at it, and then, putting it back in his pocket. He sighed and sat back down, putting his face in his hands. "I know...i know, i've always been the one to protect her from things." He said with a slight smile and chuckle. "She's brave though." He said.

"I was the one who taught her how to fight in the first place." He sighed. It was a nice thought, Claire coming to look for him. If she was alive, that meant that she got out in time. Before that nuke went off. That's she's still alive out there. "If she is alive, and i'm not doubting that she is, well, then she got out in time before that bomb went off." He said and pulled his face out of his hands.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:59 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy didn't say anything for a few moments. He was thinking about the city that got nuked. He wondered if Rebecca had been there before they nuked it. If she had, he hoped that she made it out alright. "Why was she there in the first place?" he asked, talking about Chris' sister.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:05 am

Chris looked up at Billy. "That's where i was. In S.T.A.R.S. There. And, after the outbreak, Umbrella thought it'd be best to just destroy all evidence of the problems." He said. "I'm all she has left and we don't like being too far apart. I got recomended by an old family friend for S.T.A.R.S, and she came with me there." He said and sighed, he ran his hand through his hair.

Thinking about the day of the outbreak, the mansion incident, the nuke that went off. "We got seperated, in the chaos, we were never close when it happened, but i lost all contact with her ever since." Chris said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:13 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"Little sister who followed you everywhere?" he asked. Chris' situation sounded like him and Rebecca. He hadn't talked to her since she'd removed his handcuff and he'd vanished.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas