Submit

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:55 pm
Why, Lee, because I can hold my own in a debate?
XD

She might have such a tragic home life that it can be used as a valid excuse for her "blunt" behavior here, but still.
She's, dare I say, harassing some members because they believe different from her: saying they are retarded and everything they believe is false just because it contradicts her own beliefs.

She's mistaking HISTORICAL with FACTUAL, and then trying to rip others a new one with her own mixed up vocabulary.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:26 pm
I like a girl with brains and a little kink to her as well? redface sweatdrop

audio_defect
I'm not sure I understand your statement about the "hateful agenda". Could you give an example?

Well, for instance, being hostile towards gays and using bible verses to say that gays are evil sexual deviants and stuff like that.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:45 pm
Meh, there's some crazy in this mind of mine, don't doubt that.
razz

Are you agnostic about everything, or is there some stuff you believe while others seem a little far fetched?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:54 pm
Harassing others because their beliefs contradict my own?

They do not contradict my own because they are not "Real".

The bible cannot be seen as a book of history because it is a book of "Fantasy", to be blunt it is a book with a shitty story, that people have taken as fact and as history.

If any word in the bible were true I would have been struck by lightning by now, but I haven't, why? Because it is just a Fairy tale/Fantasy, nothing of actual "Fact" resides in the bible.

If the Xian god existed then you could say it contained "One" fact and that is he is one Disturbing, Rotten, Sick piece of s**t.

dramallama

That is my argument, how is it Harassment? It's a pure fact that if you believe a book that is of Fantasy your mentally Retarded, it's like if I said the main character of say..... "Pen Dragon" was god and it were a history book containing true events, honestly now what kind of Rubbish is that?  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:03 pm
xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

The bible cannot be seen as a book of history because it is a book of "Fantasy", to be blunt it is a book with a shitty story, that people have taken as fact and as history.

If any word in the bible were true I would have been struck by lightning by now, but I haven't, why? Because it is just a Fairy tale/Fantasy, nothing of actual "Fact" resides in the bible.

If the Xian god existed then you could say it contained "One" fact and that is he is one Disturbing, Rotten, Sick piece of s**t.

dramallama

That is my argument, how is it Harassment? It's a pure fact that if you believe a book that is of Fantasy your mentally Retarded, it's like if I said the main character of say..... "Pen Dragon" was god and it were a history book containing true events, honestly now what kind of Rubbish is that?

I could easily say your religion is not real either, but I won't because I do not know for sure.
I don't know if any of it is real for sure.
You saying "this is real and this isn't" is not going to sway anyone.
You are violating the rules of this thread and can and should be reported accordingly.

Perhaps the bible isn't factual, but as I said historical does not have to mean factual.
The bible is historical, even if it was created in the 1920s or the 1990s or yesterday.
Please, learn the difference between historical and factual before continuing on your tirade.

As for your analogy, if enough people put enough belief behind it, it could be valid.
Perhaps not factual, but valid.
In that way, I could very well say your resources for your own religion were not reputable enough and so they are fantastical and "retarded", but I haven't and I won't.
I'm simply trying to show you that your arguments can be turned back on you in the same way.

This is a debate, not a challenge in which we call each other names and prove who has the biggest e-pene.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:09 pm
Though that link seems to be a wellspring of information, I cannot accept that as reputable.
There are no outside sources, no quotes from superiors.

And even if you managed to "magically go back in time" as you say, your findings would still need to be recorded appropriately.
It can't just be "so, I saw this one dude... And he did this.... And all that ain't true 'cause I saw it with my own two eyes, so I'm right above you all."
If that were the case, I'd point you in the direction of people who have experienced "miracles" in which their god, or any higher power, spoke to them and "showed them the way".
But you would call that false or "******** retarded" because of what they believe is different than your own.

I cannot continue this any longer for a few reasons, but mostly because I should have been asleep in bed with my Mate hours ago and because you are too biased to see it from a different perspective.

Good night all~
"Superiors"?

So if there isn't a Leader (Such as a priest.) it is false?

You are one brainless lump you know that? Also there are no outside sources because the Satanist community is normally well hidden, as such JoS is one of the only available sites that isn't corrupted with Xianist garbage, (Such as claiming satan to be the lord of evil and darkness, which most other sites on this subject more often then not DO.) if you want a better source Try summoning lord Satan yourself, or even hunting down the satanist yahoo group and seeing what you can find.

And also I have a right to be disgusted by the mention of Jesus, he is mentioned EVERYWHERE, Television, books, the internet even, how is it so hard to see the bible is a load of bullshit? If it is everywhere you look it's not Fact it's a load of bullshit, a fat nasty lie.

Also note I am not saying they are wrong because my experience it is because only a Foolish child believes in a Fantasy that is spread via' the media.

It's like if they wrote a book saying ***** was okay, then started having T.V. shows showing how to be a *****, and everyone thought it was "Awwwright." yet if someone argued against it they were in the wrong and are biased ******** who only accept their own beliefs.

Do you see me bashing/harassing mort for being a Jew?
Or you for not believing in a "God" or "Gods"?

Honestly there is a Difference between an Argument, and Harassment or "Bashing".

Calling someone retarded over the internet is also of course not valid as Harassment since it is merely text on a screen and not an actual person talking.

Thus everything you say, and I say are False because they are part of a non-existent world contained behind a Screen made up of Data.  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:16 pm
DarkWolfLove
xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

dramallama

I could easily say your religion is not real either, but I won't because I do not know for sure.
I don't know if any of it is real for sure.
You saying "this is real and this isn't" is not going to sway anyone.
You are violating the rules of this thread and can and should be reported accordingly.

Perhaps the bible isn't factual, but as I said historical does not have to mean factual.
The bible is historical, even if it was created in the 1920s or the 1990s or yesterday.
Please, learn the difference between historical and factual before continuing on your tirade.

As for your analogy, if enough people put enough belief behind it, it could be valid.
Perhaps not factual, but valid.
In that way, I could very well say your resources for your own religion were not reputable enough and so they are fantastical and "retarded", but I haven't and I won't.
I'm simply trying to show you that your arguments can be turned back on you in the same way.

This is a debate, not a challenge in which we call each other names and prove who has the biggest e-pene.
Validity is another Term for "True", or "Real, so your use saying not "Factual" but "Valid" is a contradiction in and of itself.

Fact mean's something that is correct, such as "It is true a 4x2 = 8" , in other words saying those two numbers multiplied (4 and 2) equal ("8"), is a valid statement.

Also who said anything about an e-p***s? L O L your slow.

Also I say it is not of history, I never said historical, sure it is historical because it is a book created a few hundred years ago or so, so it and not what it contains is of some historic nature, however the book itself again does not contain actual "History".

Edit: ******** emoticons wish they could be disabled. :S  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:22 pm
I did not say you need a "leader" per se, but you do need a reputable superior.
Einstein was no leader, but he was reputable because the s**t he said was seen as superior.
It was published.
People viewed it as right.
Now, most of what he said is being reviewed because it might be incorrect, but he is still reputable.
That was all I meant.

Perhaps the community is hidden, but that is no excuse for something reputable, unless it is disreputable.

I never said you were stating others were wrong because of your own experience, I was simply showing you that your own analogy was silly and would not have produced the effect you desired.

I'm well aware there is a difference between arguing and harassing.
To not use myself, as that might appear biased, you see how Lee and Audio are interacting?
There is no bashing, no hateful words or insults.
Statements are being made and questions are being asked.
You calling others retards and completely rejecting what they are saying because it does not follow your own beliefs is harassment and bashing.
Saying I am a brainless lump with no reason is harassment.

Saying that words over the internet have no effect make you seem like a hypocrite.
Why get so angry and up in arms if there is no validation to what you are saying?
Also, I believe text has more meaning to it that speech.
You can put your own feeling into what you read and it becomes more powerful than if someone just read it to you.

If all of this means nothing to you, then please, take your leave and let us have our "false" debates.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:43 pm
How is it harassment? Again your not making sense.

If it is harassment the other person has said it in a non-sarcastic way and the other person it was said to has taken it seriously or is affected by the said word.

There is no Reputable source because if it were to be brought to media attention with the only reputable person(s) being the owners of the JoS site, and of course the Gods themselves, people would freak, most likely a Xian (Such as Obama, though he is an okay guy.) would end up nuking the world, trying to be-rid what they see to be foul beasts from hell come to cover the world in "Evil" and darkness, though I find it hilarious since Darkness is of course Light, as Light is Darkness, so their hatred of darkness and evil doesn't work, because light cannot function without darkness to illuminate and darkness cannot function without light to cover.

I don't know how long it would be, but lord Satan has supposedly said he will reveal himself as man kinds creator to all, and of course the gods themselves will also reveal themselves, it wouldn't/won't happen soon, but someday it could happen, lest the human race go another Step back from science into basic mathematics, after all more and more people who cannot understand math regardless of how hard it is taught are being born each day, it's sad really, after science and math goes basic communication skills.

Though they would not be seen or heard by Athiests if such a thing were to happen as they respect their beliefs and thus do not wish to push their beliefs unto them unlike the bible wish is pushed every where you can think of let alone imagine.

Anyway I have no clue what to say anymore, I'm ready to pass out. *Yawwwwwwn*

Please note the word Supposedly, and my use of "Would", as these words I am using to say I am not "claiming" it as fact.

It's like hearing someone say a girl at school is pregnant and they are home from school for that reason, you cannot know it is true until you see it for yourself, for that reason it is "Supposedly" true and "Supposedly" false.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:06 pm
As for your reasoning as to why there are no reputable sources, that is an excuse.
Wicca is feared as much as satanism, and the two are even put together in some minds, but there are books published by many people and it is becoming more open.
To say that your religion is hidden because others would fear it is an excuse because other feared religions have come out.
If yours is so "hidden away" perhaps it isn't worth it because it can be put down so easily by others.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Memorex_TDK

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:07 pm
Psycho Lee

Well, for instance, being hostile towards gays and using bible verses to say that gays are evil sexual deviants and stuff like that.

O: sweatdrop heart Personally, I used to be a lesbian, so I know a lot about this debate. I understand what you mean now, a lot of "Christians" believe themselves to be holier-than-thou when it comes to things like that. The only reason those type of Christians think that gays are evil is probably due to the fact that they don't understand what the bible is referring to. I've been taught that, the Bible is a teaching tool, not a condemning tool. Christians (I guess you could say, the ones who actually follow the teachings and not blindly believe what they're told) shouldn't condemn anyone. That's not our jurisdiction; stuff like that should be, solely, up to God. If you care to, Matt. 5:43-48 talks about how we should have love for everyone, so that alone, gives no one the right to hate someone because of their sexual preference. Also, from what I gather, most Christians think of verses that refer to homosexuality and generally, every verse that talks about it is clustered together with "robbers, thieves, murders etc." So.... they tend to clump things together. confused

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:30 pm
Off topic post:

I may or may not be banned some newblet reported me for "Sexual" content, (LoLwhut?) in rallies again, but they also might get a foot in their a** as well,
I reported them already several dozen times for making Death threats and stalking me through Rallies.

Off topic post ends.  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:52 pm
If people don't quit hurling insults I'm gonna be handing out warnings >_> Knock it the ******** off and debate respectfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:18 pm
xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
[...]
it's like if I said the main character of say..... "Pen Dragon" was god and it were a history book containing true events,
[...]
how is it so hard to see the bible is a load of bullshit? If it is everywhere you look it's not Fact it's a load of bullshit, a fat nasty lie.
[...]
only a Foolish child believes in a Fantasy that is spread via' the media.
[...]

Religious Opinions
Everyone else says the same about all the other religions or lack there of, therefore all religions and lack there of are invalid, or all are true. There is no evidence in existence pointing to one opinion being more correct than another.

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
Do you see me bashing/harassing mort for being a Jew?
Or you for not believing in a "God" or "Gods"?

No, you insult a different group of people for their beliefs though.

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
That is my argument, how is it Harassment?
[...]
If it is harassment the other person has said it in a non-sarcastic way and the other person it was said to has taken it seriously or is affected by the said word.
[...]
How is it harassment?

Merriam Webster
(1) : to annoy persistently (2) : to create an unpleasant or hostile situation for especially by uninvited and unwelcome verbal or physical conduct
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/harassment

Exhibit A & B:
xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
It's a pure fact that if you believe a book that is of Fantasy your mentally Retarded
[...]
You are one brainless lump you know that?

Insulting others for their religious opinions is harassment, and it makes you no different than the extremists of other religions or lack there of.

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
[...]
[...]
Also I say it is not of history, I never said historical, sure it is historical because it is a book created a few hundred years ago or so, so it and not what it contains is of some historic nature, however the book itself again does not contain actual "History".

"Rome never existed because it was in the bible. Egypt too. Oh, and Jews, they're just ancient fairy folk tales. Everyone knows there is absolutely nothing true within the bible", I say in joking manner to emphasize the ridiculousness of the argument.

Now as far as the religious messages, myths, and stories go, that's all up to one's personal opinion and belief. That's a very different method of addressing the ideas behind the bible rather than dismissing every single word in its entirety.

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
And also I have a right to be disgusted by the mention of Jesus, he is mentioned EVERYWHERE, Television, books, the internet even,

I don't like it either, but thanks to consumerism nothing is sacred and anything can and will be used against you to get you to buy more things.

There is a discomfort about the things going on beneath the surface of our image of society and the world. People jump to blame things other than themselves as a collective whole, each a cog in the machine chugging forth down a path they don't desire but are powerless to change. It's no surprise there's what seems to be a neigh panic when it comes to all things we hold sacred, whether it be religiously sacred or some mundane sacredness. Though this is all off topic jibber jabber from me, continuing on...

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
It's like if they wrote a book saying ***** was okay, then started having T.V. shows showing how to be a *****, and everyone thought it was "Awwwright." yet if someone argued against it they were in the wrong and are biased ******** who only accept their own beliefs.

***** and religious opinions are two different things.

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
Honestly there is a Difference between an Argument, and Harassment or "Bashing".

One provides evidence and facts, the others are uncalled for insults. So far, no facts have been presented and only opinions have been presented, all of which seem to stem from a hostility towards a group of people.

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
Calling someone retarded over the internet is also of course not valid as Harassment since it is merely text on a screen and not an actual person talking.

Going up to someone in person and stating the same is nothing more than producing vibrations in the air that are perceived as a series of noises, which are then interpreted by the brain as a word which produces a response. Therefore, you should not be upset when someone talks down to you and puts you down on a daily basis, for it is merely air vibrations. Same logic, different situation.

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
Thus everything you say, and I say are False because they are part of a non-existent world contained behind a Screen made up of Data.

Which begs the question, is your life experience made better or worse by putting together a string of pre-agreed upon characters that come to symbolize sounds that we interpret as words; In this instance, rather than be used to promote humility, come from a malicious intent? If you're into Schadenfreude, then that's your thing. I would just think life would be more fulfilling by stepping away from all the negativity.

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
I don't know how long it would be, but lord Satan has supposedly said he will reveal himself as man kinds creator to all, and of course the gods themselves will also reveal themselves, it wouldn't/won't happen soon, but someday it could happen

Personal religious beliefs.

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
lest the human race go another Step back from science into basic mathematics, after all more and more people who cannot understand math regardless of how hard it is taught are being born each day, it's sad really, after science and math goes basic communication skills.

Been struggling with that for thousands of years. It's nothing new.  

Garek Maxwell

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces