Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Recycle Bin
» ρ ι c т u я є • THIS « Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iQueen Diana The 10th

5,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:45 pm
LOL the only chritmas lights i have are the christmas tree lights >///<... ill make it work! haha  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Our house lights xD There's more blow-ups, but I couldn't fit them in the picture!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Close up of Mr. Reindeer!  

Zeal Nyran

Shameless Sex Symbol

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

Zeal Nyran

Shameless Sex Symbol

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:54 pm
radsterchick
Takeva
you can just take a picture and put your username on the display that you used. It doesn't have to have the snow on it. Just want to make sure that it is yours.

yay! okay ill do it again ^^ hehe

Did you ever retake that picture? c: I'm interested in seeing how it looked without the 'snow'! lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:09 pm
Zeal Nyran
radsterchick
Takeva
you can just take a picture and put your username on the display that you used. It doesn't have to have the snow on it. Just want to make sure that it is yours.

Did you ever retake that picture? c: I'm interested in seeing how it looked without the 'snow'! lol

lol sadly i did not have time afterwards D: we had a big mexican fam. gathering haha so was too busy to take another *pouts* lol im currently taking a new pic. for the new challenge! haha  

iQueen Diana The 10th

5,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Zeal Nyran

Shameless Sex Symbol

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:30 pm
radsterchick
Zeal Nyran
radsterchick
Takeva

lol sadly i did not have time afterwards D: we had a big mexican fam. gathering haha so was too busy to take another *pouts* lol im currently taking a new pic. for the new challenge! haha

I think my spirit just crashed and burned Dx I wanted a close up of those figurines!

Just remember to take it before the end of this event wink That way you won't have to sacrifice a point to me~ twisted heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:34 pm
Zeal Nyran
radsterchick
Zeal Nyran
radsterchick
Takeva

I think my spirit just crashed and burned Dx I wanted a close up of those figurines!

Just remember to take it before the end of this event wink That way you won't have to sacrifice a point to me~ twisted heart

awww youre adorable ;D ♥ hehe *pokes* WILL do love! about to post up the new pic haha oooooh you're my challenge bby! twisted  

iQueen Diana The 10th

5,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

iQueen Diana The 10th

5,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:35 pm
LOL this is my Little Bro... he was my victim for this challenge! xD

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:49 pm
radsterchick
Zeal Nyran
radsterchick
Zeal Nyran
radsterchick
Takeva

awww youre adorable ;D ♥ hehe *pokes* WILL do love! about to post up the new pic haha oooooh you're my challenge bby! twisted

Mr. Reindeer totally PWNs your little brother D; He's all.. awesome and stuff. When we first got him, I was all "I HAVE TO GO PET YOU!!!" And so I did, and my family cracked up. I shoulda taken a picture of Mr. Polarbear on our front walkway! I pet him everytime I walk outside lol.

You should go vote on the Tektek challengeeeee. Because you know you love me D; Even though I think my tektek fails ; w;  

Zeal Nyran

Shameless Sex Symbol

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

iQueen Diana The 10th

5,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:54 pm
Zeal Nyran

Mr. Reindeer totally PWNs your little brother D; He's all.. awesome and stuff. When we first got him, I was all "I HAVE TO GO PET YOU!!!" And so I did, and my family cracked up. I shoulda taken a picture of Mr. Polarbear on our front walkway! I pet him everytime I walk outside lol.

You should go vote on the Tektek challengeeeee. Because you know you love me D; Even though I think my tektek fails ; w;

my adorable brother brings warmth homie gee! xD muahaha! while i admit i wanna piggy ride on your reindeer ;D hehe cute! and FINE only b/c i LOVE you geeesh! haha what part of the arena? hehe

edit: OOPS! you meant the tek tek contest here? of course darling ^_~  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:59 pm
xD It's okay, I'm a little slow sometimes, too ;P

Your bro is cute, I have to admit. But, I mean, It's a reindeer. THAT IS LIT UP D:  

Zeal Nyran

Shameless Sex Symbol

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

iQueen Diana The 10th

5,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:05 pm
Zeal Nyran
xD It's okay, I'm a little slow sometimes, too ;P

Your bro is cute, I have to admit. But, I mean, It's a reindeer. THAT IS LIT UP D:

lol slowness and me go hand in hand at times <.<" lol
yush he is but..but...but its a boy.. THAT IS LIT UP D: lolz  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:09 pm
If he wasn't jailbait I would like yours more D;
But, as is, string lights don't make good bondage sadly

Zeal Nyran

Shameless Sex Symbol

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

iQueen Diana The 10th

5,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:11 pm
lmfao ohh you're a spicy one c: hehe *pokes* hey i like your profile and the art ♥  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:23 pm
Oh thanks thanks <3 The newest art is of me and my Rei-chan~ She wanted to see us dancing together, so I drew it as part of her Christmas gifts~  

Zeal Nyran

Shameless Sex Symbol

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

iQueen Diana The 10th

5,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:27 pm