Metalocalypse Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:20 am
*looks up from his paper reading* you know how that Robot is,always here and there  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:43 am
"Ja... Always doings somethings else to keeps himselfs busy." Skwisgaar added to the conversation, "Stills... it are stranges thats we haven't seens hims."

"Whatever..." Murderface responded, "The lessch he'sch around, the lessch we have to worry about. After all, he isch a weird one..."  

Wolfborg007

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:57 am
*puts down paper on the coffee table and takes off reading glasses* murderface,dont you have to meet with Nubbler for your "Planet d***o" cd or whatever you call it these days?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:11 am
Murderface shot out of his chair angrily.
"It'sch 'Planet Pissch'!" The bassist shouted, "And it'sch gonna be the greatescht #$*#$&ing schide band EVER! Scho @#*$! you guysch! But yeah... I'm meeting with him in half an hour..."

"I ams not sayings nothings about your dildoes bands." Skwisgaar added. "But yous were sayings that yous hads to meets with that jackoffs halfs ans hours ago."

Murderface looked slightly shocked, and hurried out of the room without another word.

The observer kept watching Toki as he wandered around, but the communicator he held vibrated, and he turned it on.
What are you WAITING for? Find Dethklok and bring them to me, ALIVE!" The voice snarled over the communicator.
The observer only grunted in response, closing the communicator.
THat was his sign to strike... and he meant to. Leaping out of the foliage, he followed the young guitarist, towering over him by a couple of feet, when the time came, he grabbed him by the shoulders.

"Wh-whos ams you?!" the guitarist gasped, though it was the last thing he asked, as a hard blow to the head knocked him unconscious.  

Wolfborg007

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:28 am
stella walked out the kitchen with the coffee  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:46 am
"hey Skwisgaar,we should go work on your tracks for the cd since Hammer a** is gonna be gone for a bit"

*he said after he was getting up out of the chair and started to walk out of the room  

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

Wolfborg007

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:24 pm
The Swede nodded,
"Sounds likes a goods idea tos me." he responded nonchalantly, standing up from the chair he was sitting on, "I has to re-records Toki and Murderface's parts too."
He followed after Nathan, his explorer held tightly in his hand and strapped over his shoulder.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:40 pm
stella walked in with there coffee here are you coffees my lords  

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:59 pm
as Nathan and Skwisgaar walk down one of the many long hallways to get to the elevator that will take them to the Studio,Nathan stops for a couple seconds,he had this strange feeling that someone was tip toeing in the darkness behind them.Nathan thought he heard someone say in a whisper "I Do Cocain!!" but after a minute or two,Nathan shrugged it off and thought nothing else of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:51 pm
where did they go? stella puts the coffee down and gets to the walks to her sniping post  

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Wolfborg007

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:18 pm
"Perhaps we shoulds haves broughts Pickle along." Skwisgaar answered, turning to Nathan, "I thinks he was passed outs on the couch."

Carrying Toki on his back,the observer checked back in with his master.
Very good, Kalakei... his master praised with a sadistic smirk, Just gather up the rest of them... You're big enough to carry them...
Kalakei gave a dragonesque snort.
"Yes... Master..."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:36 pm
stella stands guard at the tower watching over mordhaus with the other klokateers.  

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Wolfborg007

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:58 pm
Kalakei moved quickly through Mordland, his eyes peeled for the other members of the band. He spotted the guard tower and slowed up, keeping an eye on the Klokateers.
THe last thing he wanted to do was get caught by them... It was just an obstacle he didn't feel like dealing with.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:42 pm
stella was looking tru her binoculars nothing so far do you see anything?

bob the klokateer no i don't see anything wait wait wait no i dont see anything  

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Wolfborg007

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:50 pm
Kalakei moved swiftly, moving through Mordland, still keeping an eye on the guard tower.
He needed to find them... he was always reluctant to attract attention to himself... but perhaps getting a view from the sky might make it easier.
Spreading his wings, the dragon took off, still holding onto the rhythm guitarist.

Mordhaus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff