Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] ShinyObsessed's SoA Journals skip pg 2 it's a lie. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:40 pm

User Image

Codes, Keys and Miscellaneous

[color=Color][i][b][size=16][align=center]Name
Type ~ Sex ~ Acquired?
- - [/align][/color][/size][/i][/b]

[align=center][color=Color][size=24][b]Name[/b][/size][/color][/align]
[imgright]Critter[/imgright] [color=][u]Name:[/u]
[u]Meaning:[/u]
[u]Colorist:[/u]
[u]Post Color:[/u]

[u]Pride/Pack:[/u]
[u]Parents:[/u]
[u]Siblings:[/u]
[u]Mate:[/u]
[u]Flings:[/u]
[u]Offspring:[/u]

[u]Uncerts:[/u]

[u]Personality:[/u]
[u]History:[/u]

[u][size=18]RPs[/size][/u]
[/color]

RP Key
exclaim Completed
Unavailable
question On Hold
Format: "Date Started: Lands; Name/Link, Partner"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:51 pm

Pinakip

User Image Name: Pinakip
Meaning: Shade (Tagalong)
Colorist: Kireiryuu
Post Color: hotpink

Pride/Pack: Rogue
Parents: Kaakit-aakit (Pinchmonster) x -
Siblings: Kinang (Mtorolite)
Mate: None
Flings: Kepo (CJ)
Offspring: None

Uncerts: Adult

Personality: Pinakip is one of those creatures that needs a cause, needs a belief system to be happy. So it never occured to her that her father could be a sneaky, lying opportunist. Even when Kinang first brought it up, all she could think of was "I hope Father does not hurt her too badly for her unbelief!". She also likes the status having a god for a father gives her. She adores being special, set apart, and "revered" for being a scion of a god.
History: Kinang and Pinakip were the only pups in their litter, and their mother held them very close. She was a beautiful, but crazy hyena who lived alone on the seashore. She claimed that one day a god came to her in the form of a male hyena and told her their pups would be his blessed scions to the mortal world.
Ever since they were born, the girl's mother kept them close and tried to prepare them for going out among "lesser beings." When they were fully matured, their mother sent them out to serve their father, the god. Now that they are out in the world on their own, Kinang has her hands full with Pinakip, who believes her mother's delusions, and Pinakip has her hands full with Kinang, who she thinks will anger their supposedly divine father.

RPs
exclaim 12-29-10: Rogue Lands; Another Day, another smiting, Mtorolite
exclaim 2-23-11: Rogue Lands; Meeting with a goddess...sort of, Christopher Johnson
exclaim 4-11-11: Rogue Lands; Leave that alone, peon., SRP
exclaim 4-20-11: Rogue Lands; The Weirdest Conversation Ever, Mtorolite
4-20-11: Rogue Lands; Family Reunion, Mtorolite, Pinchmonster
exclaim 4-21-11: Rogue Lands; Cheetahs are more fun., srp

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:05 pm

Chimola

User Image Name: Chimola
Meaning: Breaker of things
Colorist: Mila Farrel
Post Color: Black

Pride/Pack: Simbafutaji
Parents: - x -
Siblings: N/A
Mate: N/A
Flings: N/A
Offspring: N/A

Uncerts: Adol

Personality: Chimola rushes into everything. Except for major life changing decisions. Which, being few and far between, often surprises everyone but his Bro, who knows him best. He doesn't have a lot of fears so he's pretty easy to goad into doing stupid and dangerous stuff. But it's all good, he knows his Bro's got his back, and he's got his Bro's. So what's there to fear?
History: Chimola was born into a pride. And he was born auspiciously at that. However he's never been one to be obedient or pliable. So he often hid away from his parents and teachers who were trying to groom him for leadership. Quite infuriating actually. Especially since instead of the reliable, boring, and responsible adult they had hoped to raise, his parents were instead responsible for bringing a lazy, no good, disrespectful, flirty lion into the pride. Still they thought there was hope! Their priestess's daughter wanted Chimola for her mate! Their only stipulations were: Stop associating with that "interloping rogue", and "comb that mane for goodness sake". They hoped that being well matched would calm him down and get him to settle into the job that was planned for him. Well that was just pushing it too far, Chimola was not going to do that, and certainly not for some ugly priestess' daughter! Bros before Hoes man.

RPs
2-2-11: Rogue Lands; Dude, Chicks, Gwembeshe
2-14-11: Rogue Lands; DUDE! Score!, Meta RP
exclaim 4-11-11: Rogue Lands'Leave that alone, peon.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Lusala

User Image Name: Lusala
Meaning: Whip
Colorist: Kaelyndra
Post Color: #0c9e22

Parents: - x Tizane (NPC)
Siblings: Half Brother Esche
Flings: Faiza (to be completed later)

Personality: Lusala will take whatever he's given. And if it's not given, he'll scheme up a way to get what he wants. Even though he mostly looks out for himself he's pretty even keeled and knows himself well. He is capable of compassion and charity even if most of his motivation
History: Lusala was born to a rogue female and raised with his all female sisters until he was old enough to strike out on his own. He's a big and strong fellow, and finds it easier then some to survive on his own. Lusala also likes exploring. He finds it important to have as much knowledge as possible so that he can have everything he wants in his life. He's been known to occasionally visit various prides but he leaves before he or anyone gets too attached. Or before he gets in trouble for seducing pride members.

RPs
exclaim 2-6-11: Rogue Lands; Adult Lion+Cheetah Cub=Fun Times?, Mtorolite
exclaim 2-6-11: Rogue Lands; Random Meetings, Yin Bug
exclaim 2-9-11: Rogue Lands; Once is Happenstance, Sunlit.Rains
exclaim 2-24-11: Rogue Lands; Lazy Mornings, Sunlit.Rains
exclaim 2-27-11: Rogue Lands; Why Hello There, Mtorolite
2-27-11: Rogue Lands; Spelunking with the gods, silent nyhility
exclaim 3-5-11: Rogue Lands; Well what else is there to do?, Tara de Draiocht

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:38 pm

Chizoba

User Image Name: Chizoba
Meaning: may God save
Colorist: Lithia Brandon
Post Color: #5a5fcc

Pride/Pack: Kitwana'Antara
Parents: Jawara x Yejide
Siblings: Chimvi'noga:brother (Velveteen Angel), Mahlah: Brother (Zephira73 cool , Litahti: Sister (Silent Nihility), Taya'mfupa: sister (Andranis), Yezekael: Brother (Moonrazor), Naledi'Layla: Sister (Hanging Gallow)

Uncerts: User Image User ImageUser Image

Health Status: Diseased mildly at the moment
Personality:Growing up in a pride full of sick lions, Chizoba's come to understand death earlier then most cubs, even out in the rogue lands. Since he's a cub, he doesn't think about it too much, but he does sometimes wonder why many sick lions have wasted the time they had left moaning and groaning about their lot in life. He's also observed the way his mother deals with the guilt of her secret past. And it confuses him. Why can't she live the life she was given, maybe if she had he and his siblings wouldn't have been born into a pride where lions go to die.

He wants to live his life, care free and happy. Anything that comes up to try and bring him down either rolls off his optimism or he tries to solve as quickly and amiably as possible. He wants to be everyone's friend and have no regrets. Sick or not. He's got this life to live and he'll do it on his terms.

"Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.[Scottish Proverb]" is his motto. So his irrepressible cheer and love of life is always apparent. He'll eventually make a small list of rules to live by: One don't be eaten by guilt, for it is hungrier and far more vicious then a pack of starving hyenas. Two, today is today, tomorrow will take care of itself. Three, yesterday is done, nothing can change it. And Four, if a situation can't be helped, make the best of it.
History: His mother came to the Kitwana'Antara as penance without knowing she was carrying cubs.

RPs
exclaim 2-9-11: Catching Butterflies is an Art., Pinchmonster, JRP
2-26-11: He's not heavy, he's my brother. Zephira738
exclaim 2-27-11: HI, I'm Chizoba. Play with me!, Magnadearel
3-3-22: "Ch" Names Unite, Velveteen Angel
3-8-11: Eating Grass is Gross, Tanakako
exclaim 4-4-11: I do not believe you., Princess_Feylin
4-6-11: Comingsoon, MoonRazor
5-8-11: Lazy Day, Dulcea
5-10-11: Who are you, why are you in my spot?, Annchen
5-11-11: First Symptoms, _ p a o cx
5-11-11: A Brother and Sister Moment, Andranis
5-13-11: (to be titled), Mtorolite
5-27-11: Meeting of the minds, Kira_of_the_Flame
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:48 pm

Masashi

User Image Name: Masashi
Meaning: elegant, splendid
Colorist: Safaia
Post Color: Teal

Parents: Katashi x Puhteri
Siblings: : Sister (Novablu), Kaminari: Brother (Pinchmonster)
Offspring: He's sterile.

Uncerts: Cub, Juve

Personality: He tries to be a boy but really he's more girlish. He hates to get dirty, likes to be clean, loves Mommy best. Thinks Daddy's most amazing daddy ever. He wants to make both his parents proud and so is practicing hunting a lot. However hunting can be dirty, which is unfortunate. He also doesn't think much of fighting personally. He doesn't care to learn but he likes to think his parents are the strongest.
History: Growing up with his parents and siblings.

RPs
exclaim 2-20-11: Rogue Lands; Good Morning Son, Club Snails
2-27-11: Rogue Lands: Momma's Boys Unite, Gekokoko
exclaim 4-4-11: Rogue Lands; Are you sure you're a boy?, Princess_Feylin
exclaim 5-25-11: Rogue Lands; Help! DX, Tara de Draiocht

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:53 pm

Fulathela

User Image Name: Fulathela
Meaning: Turn the Back
Colorist: [Eskimo]
Post Color: Orange

Pride/Pack: Mava'Bunda
Flings:

Personality: Delusional, fun loving, occasionally serious
History: "There he was again. Thela, my shadow. He constantly gets away from me! Why can't he stay beside me like everyone else's shadow?" Fula wondered. "Carefully, Fula, you see him, but he doesn't see you. You've got to be swift and silent. Thela's sneaky..."

Currently his shadow was masquerading as that elephant skull's shadow. So he'd spotted him. Now came the hard part of actually catching him. Carefully, Fula slunk around the skull. He peeked through the long empty eye sockets to make sure Thela had not fled. He was still there, good. Slowly, quietly he stalked closer. He mustn't alarm the shadow. He had the upper paw now, Thela was within his sights, but he had no idea Fula' had seen him. Ha. This time for sure Thela was going to be put back in his place at Fula's side.

With great speed and accuracy Fula pounced! Victory was all his! He could taste the sweet win. When he left the shadow of the skull his own personal shadow was where it belonged. He pranced a bit in glee. His shadow'd been eluding him all day. It was about time he'd finally caught Thela. Sneaky bugger. Almost as sneaky as he himself was, but not nearly as good looking or crafty. Fula sensed a feeling of frustration from Thela at his last thought. Well too bad, it was true.

He gave a congratulatory laugh and shook himself (Thela was forced to follow along) then trotted along hoping to run into some dinner now that his shadow was with him. Unfortunately it was not dinner that crossed his (their) path first, but a very fine looking female. Thela of course had slither over and join with her shadow. "If I don't catch him now, I'll spend the rest of the afternoon looking and maybe not get any dinner." He said to himself.

So he did the only thing he could. Fula threw himself at the female and her shadow to reclaim his irritatingly wayward, crafty and somewhat pervy shadow. Hopefully the female wouldn't hurt him too bad, or think he was too crazy. Really he was just protecting her from an AWOL shadow.

RPs
2-20-11: Mava'Bunda Lands; The Fresh Crew, jrp
exclaim 2-27-11: Rogue Lands; Eccentrics, Mtorolite
4-4-11: Mava'Bunda Lands; Hey, you seen a wayward shadow?, Safaia
5-11-11: Mava'Bunda Lands; Who's got the thickest skull?, Annchen
6-2-11: Rogue Lands; [http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21613573]Go Away, Crazy, Mtorolite
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:59 pm

Phrixus

User Image Name: Phrixus
Meaning: The ripple of water in wind; the shivering of skin from fear.
Colorist: [Eskimo]
Post Color: #a30303

Siblings: Kouki

Personality: Phrixus can be bloodthirsty, and enjoys fighting the most, the challenge of cub napping is also something he finds entertaining. He knows what he enjoys is wrong, but he just can't bring himself to care overmuch. It's fun. So he refuses to go by the name "Kioshi" (his birth name) because it means "pure" and he certainly isn't that. Even knowing it's wrong he'd still probably turn into a right evil fellow if he didn't have Kouki to rain on his parade. Because Phrixus, more then his enjoyment of a fight, or anything else, cares for his brother. "I can fight anywhere. Kouki, however, can't do his artsy nonsense under Merari's eye. Besides, Kouki's crap at surviving all by his pansy self." Or at least that's something he would tell himself. He may tease Kouki for being a pansy or a p***y art lover while being the big strong he-man lion, but he doesn't want to be left alone either.
History: Both Kouki and Phrixus were cubnapped shortly after they were born by a lion named Merari. Once he had captured the boys, he renamed Kioshi as "Phrixus" and Kouki as "Phrixos". He raised them "as his own", though his actions weren't exactly fatherly, and trained them in the art of cubnapping and had them do his dirty work for him. Phrixus took to this training like a fish to water, but Kouki hated it. Phrixus was not one to stand for seeing his brother withering and decided that it was finally time for the two of them to leave. They escaped one night and Kouki happily began going by his former name trying to forget the dark deeds associated with the other. The two now wander together, leaning heavily on each other as they've always done, both pursuing the things they love to do.

RPs
exclaim 3-11-11: Rogue Lands; Don't rain on our parade.
5-9-11:Rogue Lands; Rogues under the sun, Oreo Dreamer

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Wakaidinjia

User Image Name: Wakaidinjia
Meaning: Hunter
Colorist: ?
Post Color: Gray

Pride/Pack: going to Theluji-Mkazi

Personality: Waka's fluttery. He doesn't focus on one thing at a time usually. The exception to this is hunting because he can focus on the tracks in the snow, and staying downwind, and watching for other hunters and... In the same way, it would take someone very special to get him to settle down and not flirt with anything that moves on four paws.

He's also mischievous and social. Since his coloring is so like his surroundings, he finds sneaking incredibly easy. He loves to pop out of the snow and scare the living daylights out of his prey. It's all in good fun, and Waka's rarely ever malicious. Playing with other's through pranks and jokes makes him happy, but sometimes he doesn't always know when to stop.
History: He met up with the purple lion when he was recruited for the pride. The lion took him under his wing a bit and has watched out for him, making sure he knew when to stop with the jokes and flirting. Wakaidinjia looks to him for unwavering friendship and wisdom. He'd been alone before being recruited, working to catch enough food for himself, by himself. So the prospect of being in a group was welcomed. The faithful lioness didn't have to try very hard to get him to come with her. If her beauty wasn't enough, then the prospect of not being a part of a group, with actual friends, was more then enough to get him to join.

RPs
exclaim 4-21-11: Rogue Lands; Cheetahs are more fun., SRP
4-21-11: Rogue Lands; I Really Don't have time for this, Mtorolite

7-16-11: Rogue Lands; A word to the wise,Vella C Raptor (Esmek), Depawsit (Vodnitvar)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:08 pm

Fairuza

User Image Name: Fairuza
Meaning: Turqoise
Colorist: Lithia Brandon
Post Color: Turquoise

Personality: Blank Slate
History:

RPs
5-8-11: Rogue Lands; Have you seen our personalities?, Ririka
6-2-11: Rogue Lands; Sitting on the Border, Mtorolite

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:18 pm

Kesia

User Image Name: Kesia
Meaning: Favorite
Post Color: Slateblue

Pride/Pack: Nguvu'Utawala
Family:
Bahari (CJ): Queen of the Clan. Super laid back. She is your mother
Dikeledi (CJ): Queen of the Clan. Quick to anger. She is your auntie.
Bekeli (pinch): He eats poop. Biggest whiner ever. He is also your father. No one's really sure how he made it with Bahari.
Sudaj (pinch): A sleazy slimeball, father to Dikeledi's pups. He is your 'uncle'.
Zalika (pinch): A super prissy princess. Do not mess with her throne. Your oldest sister.
Kibibi (hibi-tea): Wishes she was Daddy's favorite. Very needy. Your older sister.
Kepo (CJ): Wishes he was Dikeledi's daughter. Your older brother.
Igola (Keantha): Thinks that the lion-slave Manyara is his mother. Your older brother.
Kero (Redbud): Never. Shuts. Up. Your older brother.
Kele (pinch): Dikeledi's son. Better than Kepo, probably better than you. Your cousin.
Tizi (CJ): Dikeledi's firstborn daughter, heir to her throne. Quiet and serious. She is your cousin.
Chipuko (Satsurashi): Dikeledi's second born daughter. A nice girl, has visions triggered by scent. She is your cousin.
Un-named litter sister (pinch): Chill and laid back like your mom. Couldn't care less about her status within the clan. Your sister.
Un-named litter sister (CJ): Your youngest sister. Always underfoot.

Uncerts: Pup

Personality: Wow, you really look like your dad. Is this good or bad?: It sucks. Everyone thinks I'll eat poop, or be really dumb.

You're Bekeli's favorite. You've heard that he eats poop. He doesn't seem to like any of his kids EXCEPT for you. How do you feel about all this?: As far as I'm concerned Kibibi can have him! He's really annoying! Just because I look like him he won't leave me alone!

What will your future occupation be and why? Pick one of the ranks or heck, even come up with something fresh.: I want to be on the council, maybe as the head of slaves or the harem. I think if I become a seeker and become really really good at it, I'll be next in line for a council seat.

You are approached by your brother Kepo. He wants to play an elaborate trick on your cousin, Kele. Do you participate, or do you decline? Why?: Elaborate? Kepo? Haahahahaha. Heck no. Kepo wouldn't know an elaborate trick if it bit him on the nose. I'd rather not get in trouble over something so stupid. He's such a silly male.

If the throne is the sun, you're like Saturn. Thoughts on this?: Ok, so maybe I'll never be queen, but I will be on the council when I grow up!

Zalika, your oldest sister, doesn't seem to pay much attention to you. Does this bother you? Why?: Yes it does, she'll eventually be a queen and I want to be on the council. If she ignores me constantly how will I ever prove I'm not like Dad?

Sometimes your brothers and sisters make fun of you because you look so much like your failure of a father. Does this bother you? Why?: Of course! Who likes being teased and made fun of? But I'll never let them see how much it bothers me and just try doubly hard to be the exact opposite of that whiner.

In this clan, status is everything to mostly everyone. Is it important to you?: Yes, I will be on the council one day.
History:

RPs
4-21-11: Nguvu'Utawala Lands; Daddy's Girl and the Bestest, Mtorolite
5-9-11: Nguvu'Utawala Lands; B-A-N-A-N-A-S, Princess_Feylin
6-2-11: Nguvu'Utawala Lands; I'm your sister the hyena, Keantha
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:15 am

Aristo'Mache

User Image Name: Aristo'Mache
Meaning: Excellent Battle
Post Color: Brown

Pride/Pack: Going to Viking Pride
Parents: Xennek x Isuke'Boon
Siblings:
Mate:
Flings:
Offspring:

Uncerts: Cub

Personality: Aristo is a fairly quiet cub, always watching and learning. She doesn't feel the need to speak up about every little thing. In fact, even if she's "involved" in a conversation about something she faintly disagrees with she'll be quiet until the best place for her to speak appears. Woe to the person who steps on her toes, or insults her, or seriously bothers her beliefs. She will first rip with words and then closely follow that up with very sharp claws.

This is not to say that she doesn't have fun, or laugh. She is a cub and as she grows she'll have a wicked sense of humor. But she is more like a plot of quick sand, calm and innocent and easily walked over, whoops you just sank and died. Sorry you didn't see that coming.
History:

RPs

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:50 pm

Rachele

User ImageName: Rachele
Meaning: Ewe
Colorist: LithiaBrandon
Post Color: violet

Pride/Pack: Rogue for the moment
Siblings: n/a
Mate: none yet
Flings: none yet
Offspring: none yet

Personality: Rachele is delicate like a flower, she needs to be taken care of and doesn't do well on her own. She's very sweet and caring, whenever she hunts she winces when she strikes the killing blow. Rachele wants a mate that she can fall in love with and be together with always, but she's a little bit gullible and easily taken advantage of.
History: She was living with a brother of hers, but he found a mate and the female didn't believe she was his sister. After all, why would a male care for a female to the degree that Rachele needed if he wasn't getting something in return? So she was kicked out and now lives in the rogue lands off of other's kindness as much as she can, and her own hunting abilities when she can't.
RPs
6-2-11: Rogue Lands; Bullying Cats, CJ
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:36 pm

Nub-Nofre

User Image Name: Nub-Nofre
Meaning: Good Gold
Colorist: Safia
Post Color: #7f992b

Pride/Pack: Tuait'tekem
Parents: Orad x Ampalaya
Siblings:
Mate: none
Flings: none
Offspring: none

Uncerts: User Image juve uncert?

Personality: Nub-Nofre really adores her lovey dovey parents. She wants to be just like them when she grows up. She'll be constantly looking for her prince charming that will come and sweep her off her paws like Daddy did to Mommy. She'll be a strange combo of "head in the clouds" and very concentrated on her goals. While also being a real punk and tomboy sometimes. She likes to tease her siblings and go out and play a lot.
History:

RPs
5-26-11: Tuait'Tekem Lands: Exploring Sands, Zingling
6-3-11: Tuait'Tekem Lands: It All Started When

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers