Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Charity & Quests
Apply for a quest thread here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

That1cunt

Adorable Gaian

4,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:31 pm
Username: iRubyii
Post count in this guild 25 and posting..
Gaia Join date:I've had an account before this one that was banned. so about 2 months in five days.

Item questing: Winged anklets.
How long have you been questing?: about a year, because I Quested them on my account that was banned.
Have you ever had another quest thread? If so post it here. (preferably a nice looking thread, so we can see how it will look):
no. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:37 pm
Username: v v starlight lunaria v v
Post count in this guild Over 200
Gaia Join date: Originally somewhere between late '08 and early '09, but I was hacked so that has been a bit messed up.
Item questing: My entire wishlist.
How long have you been questing?: Ever since I first started my wishlist. sweatdrop I've let it grow too large and am now trying to get as much as I can off of it.
Have you ever had another quest thread? If so post it here. (preferably a nice looking thread, so we can see how it will look): I do, but I will have to dig it out. sweatdrop

v v starlight lunaria v v

6,550 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100

applepotatobanana

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:59 pm
Username:-x fresh blue x-
Post count in this guild:First time
Item questing:steel Ninja headband Band
How long have you been questing?:for like about 1 year
Have you ever had another quest thread?no  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:59 pm
Username: ii_xjosh
Post count in this guild 77
Item questing: panda slippers
How long have you been questing?: about 5 months now, i cant seem to earn gold..  

Ascheriitt

Sagely Humorist

Podium
Crew

Lonely Man-Lover

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:03 pm
iRubyii

Raise post count please.
v v starlight lunaria v v

Accepted, Just make the threads look pretty. ;D
-x fresh blue x-

raise your post count please
ii_xjosh

You only have 3 posts. Raise  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:16 pm
Username: Haine Lin20
Post count in this guild 2
Gaia Join date: 5/30/10
Item questing: Toxic Kitten, Mint Buttercream Rose
How long have you been questing?: 3 months
Have you ever had another quest thread? naw. too lazy and random people donate.

Yomi Kura

Gracious Friend

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Be Happy xD

Beloved Wife

7,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Married 100
  • Rally Tyro 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:31 pm
i want omg scarf making a progress too blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:47 pm
Username: -Pipo Igo-
Post count in this guild: First Time [in this account]
Item questing: Coyote Brothers
How long have you been questing?: 6 Months
Have you ever had another quest thread ?: no
pirate  

oBiscoito

Invisible Player

jennierubyjane

Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:17 pm
Username: - i S h i r o r o -
Post count in this guild 1st time
Gaia Join date: 8 month [ This new account ]
Item questing: Mona The Platypus
How long have you been questing?: 1 month
Have you ever had another quest thread? here

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:49 pm
Podium
iiPKMN_Trainer_Mitsumi

monkeyzoo7

Raise post counts please

how bout me neutral  

ll Sakura Blossoms ll

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

Aizikan

Loyal Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:59 pm

I am not here to apply... but Actually to say that this might become a good idea.

Also, there are a lot of people that didn't read through the rules, in which is a shame, as you all will be told to come back at a later date to re-apply due to post count in this guild.

Earning something takes work, and if you wish for people to hand you gold in donations, then making a good quest thread is key.

Keep it clean, and easy to read.

Decorate, but remember you want them to focus on what you wish to obtain, not the decorations of the thread.

Keep it user friendly, Meaning don't put things that are not needed.

Post a Donator's list. It is yet another way to say thank you *also when you get a donation, thank that person directly*.

Keep track of your progress, and how far you have to go.

And though its not needed, a little post on what you do personally to earn gold for your self doesn't hurt either.

A thread that is in tip top shape will keep people active in the thread, and those who donate gold send a little help your way.

Though, above all, keeping a positive attitude about your quest -no matter how big or small- is something that I think is a necessary thing.

But then again, you don't have to listen to this old gaian.

Good Luck to you all on all your quests.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:01 pm
Aizikan

I am not here to apply... but Actually to say that this might become a good idea.

Also, there are a lot of people that didn't read through the rules, in which is a shame, as you all will be told to come back at a later date to re-apply due to post count in this guild.

Earning something takes work, and if you wish for people to hand you gold in donations, then making a good quest thread is key.

Decorate, but remember you want them to focus on what you wish to obtain, not the decorations of the thread.

Post a Donator's list. It is yet another way to say thank you *also when you get a donation, thank that person directly*.

And though its not needed, a little post on what you do personally to earn gold for your self doesn't hurt either.

A thread that is in tip top shape will keep people active in the thread, and those who donate gold send a little help your way.

Though, above all, keeping a positive attitude about your quest -no matter how big or small- is something that I think is a necessary thing.

Thank you for that, Quoting you on the first page. ^^  

Podium
Crew

Lonely Man-Lover

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Aizikan

Loyal Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:08 pm
Podium
Aizikan

-rubs back of head-

You don't have to do that...

I was just speaking honestly..

I was in here this morning trying to find worthy causes to donate to from my charity. I only ended up donating to Sports due to his thread being the only one that really has any kind of organization.

I went through at least 25 of them.

They were either long forgotten, pure begging/demanding, or just so un-organized I wasn't quite sure what I was doing in that thread.

Perhaps someone will read those notes and build a thread that will gain them their dreams.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:17 pm
Aizikan
Podium
Aizikan

-rubs back of head-

You don't have to do that...

I was just speaking honestly..

I was in here this morning trying to find worthy causes to donate to from my charity. I only ended up donating to Sports due to his thread being the only one that really has any kind of organization.

I went through at least 25 of them.

They were either long forgotten, pure begging/demanding, or just so un-organized I wasn't quite sure what I was doing in that thread.

Perhaps someone will read those notes and build a thread that will gain them their dreams.

Eventually im going we weed out all the inactive threads.
It makes it so much neater and easier to find worthy applicants. (:  

Podium
Crew

Lonely Man-Lover

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Aizikan

Loyal Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:19 pm
Podium
Eventually im going we weed out all the inactive threads.
It makes it so much neater and easier to find worthy applicants. (:

Ah, alright. Though that is going to be a lot of hard work.

I do hope you have some help in all of this.

Charity & Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff