Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Chat and Chill Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meursault

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:54 pm
skankin-kakashi
girl_no_13
Meursault
ahhhhh I love Kakashi! heart Hes one of my favorite characters!! Oh and girl, what con are you going to??? I love anime conventions! ^^ You cosplay too?

One in Coventry (England0, I cant remember the name but its in August and i cant wait! Yay- cosplaying! I have only done iot once, as Noriko from Battle Royale, but it was the most fun thing in the world and I cant wait to do it again! xd
I can't go to the next two conventions here crying but i am gonna go to yasumicon! and i'm either going as Rock-lee or naruto.. it's a hard decision

sweatdrop I forgot you were from England...but thats awesome!! whee I am going to Anime Boston, Otakon, and maybe AnimeNext and BAAF. I went to the last Otakon as Mew Zakuro from Tokyo Mew Mew...but I'm also making a Kurenai costume (from Naruto) and a Raver Rei Ayanami!!!! I can't wait! *^_^* You should be Kakashi!!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:47 pm
girl_no_13
ahhhh, poor you, it sucks having no money, i am saving up for a ska suit (damn Gaia not letting girls wear ties) but i dont even have the shirt yet!
I was gonna say something..... Argh, my brain has gone, oh yeah- Im gonna play Dungeons and Dragons! Yay! And Im playing it with people who are scared of girls, this could be a experience....

What character are you going to be for D&D, and what version are you playing?  

King Of The Ska
Captain

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:49 pm
I stick with the new 3.5 edition. I always play a rouge, normally full elf.
That is just my kind of way to play

But lately in my friends world, I am an assain. That is damn fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:33 am
God Of The Ska
girl_no_13
ahhhh, poor you, it sucks having no money, i am saving up for a ska suit (damn Gaia not letting girls wear ties) but i dont even have the shirt yet!
I was gonna say something..... Argh, my brain has gone, oh yeah- Im gonna play Dungeons and Dragons! Yay! And Im playing it with people who are scared of girls, this could be a experience....

I dont know, i know nothing about it! Maybe a warrior with a sword- like Erutis from Demon Diary! Yay! There are different versions? Oh dear, its on sunday and I know nothing, this is gonna be an experience!  

girl_no_13

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:18 pm
girl_no_13
God Of The Ska
girl_no_13

I dont know, i know nothing about it! Maybe a warrior with a sword- like Erutis from Demon Diary! Yay! There are different versions? Oh dear, its on sunday and I know nothing, this is gonna be an experience!

I've been playing D&D and Magic the Gathering since 3rd grade  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:43 pm
God Of The Ska
girl_no_13
God Of The Ska
girl_no_13

Cool, I used to play some really fun roleplaying game with my dad when i was little, I forget its name, Im hoping this is gonna be similar. Its going to be fun, there will be two other girls so we can all be clueless together anyway! biggrin  

girl_no_13

Marbles_shrooms

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:53 am
God Of The Ska
Right on

Then besides any ska related genres, what's your guy's favorite?

Punk, not pop punk, but buck, bouncing souls, Rancid,SUICIDE MACHINES, dropkicks, the unseen, there all good, just to name a few, also i like a little hardcore, Autmn to ashes, but what sucks is that all the ******** yuppie rich prep kids at my school think there so cool cause they listin to emo and hardcore its like, s**t man ******** that,now i must quote a person who shall remain nameless "Clothes dont mean s**t prove it in the pit"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:10 am
Marbles_shrooms
God Of The Ska
Right on
"Clothes dont mean s**t prove it in the pit"

thats great! I'm always the first girl in the pit (and get annoyed by girls that are all "I love ska and punk" then won't go in) That is now my new motto!

girl_no_13

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:11 am
girl_no_13
God Of The Ska
girl_no_13
God Of The Ska
girl_no_13

Cool, I used to play some really fun roleplaying game with my dad when i was little, I forget its name, Im hoping this is gonna be similar. Its going to be fun, there will be two other girls so we can all be clueless together anyway! biggrin

It was so much fun- I am now addicted to D & D biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:30 pm
girl_no_13
Marbles_shrooms
God Of The Ska
Right on

thats great! I'm always the first girl in the pit (and get annoyed by girls that are all "I love ska and punk" then won't go in) That is now my new motto!
I dunno, but i think girls that go into pits are hawt xd

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:39 pm
skankin-kakashi
girl_no_13
Marbles_shrooms
God Of The Ska
Right on

ah- THATS why there is always random groping! Oddly it doesnt annoy me, although I refuse to crowdsurf in a skirt!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:48 pm
girl_no_13
skankin-kakashi
girl_no_13
Marbles_shrooms
God Of The Ska
Right on

ah- THATS why there is always random groping! Oddly it doesnt annoy me, although I refuse to crowdsurf in a skirt!

Rofl, good idea

King Of The Ska
Captain

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:54 pm
Blah, Bored  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:55 pm
[quote="girl_no_13]
ah- THATS why there is always random groping! Oddly it doesnt annoy me, although I refuse to crowdsurf in a skirt! I'll note that xd . well im only 14! I BARELY understand the werd. probably my mind is just star.... um, huh?  

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

YoKo The Pastry Farmer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:07 pm
I wish I could find a checkered tie...  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff