Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Donation Application Forum
Application Session 1 Open: 1/1 - 1/15 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ziarinaa

Hot Firestarter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:53 pm
Name: Ziarinaa

Quest: Cerynitian's Blessing (For the eyes)

Quest Link: Please Help Me To See

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I do not think anyone deserve to be helped rofl Help is something one gets from the kindness of someones heart. When I started playing Gaia, I went through Tektek and I made this amazing avatar and I quested it ever since. I worked hard and managed to get almost all the items to make it. This is the last item I need to complete my dream avatar (Except for the mini wings - but that is a different matter). I believe that dreams come true and thus that I will be able to finish my dream avatar even if this item seems to be out of my reach. I chat in forums, I participate in competitions, I booty grab, play Zomg and fish. Thank you for considering me. Thank you for having this charity. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:10 am
User ImageUser Image

Name: [Ja.Lo.Yo.Lo.Ti.]

Quest: My old beloved avatar (current item: Horns of the Demon)

Quest Link: [Jalo] no Tankyuu

Why do you think you deserve help from us?:
    Between my giveaway and the real world, I simply don't have the time, resources and energy to be vending all the time- I need some help. I've enjoyed my work at my personal giveaway but I'd also like a little something special for myself. Still, no matter what, I won't let my giveaway die because of my selfish needs.

[Ja.Lo.Yo.Lo.Ti.]

Dapper Humorist

ClassicMovie

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:15 am
Name: ClassicMovie

Quest: Carlos the Alpaca

Quest Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=20850063#291505489

Why do you think you deserve help from us?
Well... Im pretty much done with my dream avatar except for two things.:/ But having some help for the first time is appreciated.o_O Ye... -insert more words here- smile

Opps posted twice mad  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:24 am
User Image
Name: Sakura_Madison

Quest: Angelic Sash

Quest Link:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It is not if I do deserve it, but it is if I earned the privilege to earn the help.

I have been working so hard for the past week or so vending in the marketplace. It is hard to follow the price changes on selling items from time to time. So far, I have made 5 million in sales.

I have been trying to decide which 03 item I want to quest, which I have finally made up my mind. It was due to a tektek avatar I made back in 2007. I looked back on that avatar and was convinced I can earn the Angelic Sash, Yes, it is not an easy quest, but I am sure to hope to reach that goal.

Sakura_Madison
Crew

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

Hanchi-Chan

7,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:58 am
Name: Hanchi-Chan

Quest: User Image The Ringmaster - 'Is he really invisible or is it just an illusion? He won't say, but the troupe has their suspicions.'

Quest Link:
User Image

I currently have little connection to the internet, which has affected my ability to quest. I can't Booty Grab or zOMG and can only post occasionally in threads and on profiles. Despite this, I save money well and put all of my earnings towards the quest. Pandafication and I are 1.8mil away from reaching our goal and your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank-you for reading. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:18 am
Name: streets of nowhere
Quest: Phasing Lily
Quest Link: streets - a quest!
Why do you think you deserve help from us? I'm very busy with exams at the moment which means I can't quest as much as I'd like and I wish that I could just make a bit more progress towards my goal.

Also it's my good friends birthday next week and most gold I'm making I'm putting towards getting her a present  

jesse quick

Swashbuckling Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Olympian 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

BerryXP0pz

4,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:04 am
Name: BerryXP0pz
Quest: Kottan Bell
Quest Link: I don't have one

Why do you think you deserve help from us?:

I think i need the help because it's been more than 1/2 years on gaia for me and I don't even have ONE item from my wish list. I have started and ended a numerous amount of unsuccessful quest threads so I've given up on those, leaving me with the option of signing into these competitions/draws. Cheers! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:15 pm
Name: The nomnom monster

Quest: RAVE

Quest Link:

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I have been saving up my money for a couple months while deciding what to buy. I then made a dream avi that I liked it had the RAVE in it. I haven't been able to get on very much do to schoolwork but when I do get on, I try to make some money for my quest. 4laugh  

The nomnom monster

pig_girl

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:55 pm
Name: pig_girl
Quest: every MC, EI, gold shop items.
Quest Link: No Thread Currently; here

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I always seem to give away my gold or buy gifts for people so i never make much headway in my quests  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:05 pm
Name: x-iiFuzzy

Quest: Baby Seal Slippers.

Quest Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/fuzzy-s-quest-thread-3/t.68691879/

Why do you think you deserve help from us?I never win anything from the contest I have been to, and these days I don't have tome to bootygrab
or play zOMG so i would really appreciated it if i had some help. whee

OhFuzzy

Invisible Lover

12,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

mokie_chan

Codebreaking Conversationalist

12,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:17 pm
Name: mokie_chan

Quest: Steal-Plated Ninja Headband

Quest Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/mokie-s-steel-plated-ninja-band-quest-open-updated-01-12-11/t.47818649_1/

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Because I have been questing for this item for a long time now and once I obtain it I would like to start a charity of my own to help users obtain their dream items. :3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:27 pm
Well, first off, thank you for inviting me! I'll do my best to stick around, though I'm not super familiar with guilds since this is the first one I've actively been a member of in all my years on Gaia.

Name: 1st Class HERO (but feel free to call me Zack)

Quest: Jekyll's Morality.

Quest Link: Buy A Date With A Hero!

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I've been working hard on my quest since I started this account a few months ago, and am almost halfway to my goal already. This is mostly thanks to help from my friends, who so kindly donated gold and items to me. This avatar is a cosplay of Zack Fair from Final Fantasy VII, and I'd really like to make it look good, since I adore the character so much. Um... other than that... because I want help? xD  

1st Class HERO

Siobhan Nyx

Aged Survivor

13,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:46 pm
Name: Ryu Dassohei

Quest: Hyde's Bloodlust

Quest Link: Tis right here!

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Well really, I guess no much more then any one else in the thread, I've got great support from a friend. But there is the bit on forty posts and since I'm not really out to count how many are here I'd throw mine in for the chance at a little help and to bump up the numbers biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:02 pm
Name: xD a m n e d (Called Michi or Ani by my friends >3> )

Quest: Shinjuku Nobody

Quest Link: Tint of Red

Why do you think you deserve help from us?: Deserve isn't the right word. More like... would like. xD I currently own a Charity, my first one, and it's kinda slowing, and I might close it soon, but I will open a new fresh one later on. But before I make another charity, I want this item. So far I am about 1/4 there, with about 5 donations. My friends have helped me enough as it is, and I don't want to ask them for more, but I can't do the rest by myself. I haven't really gone into any charities because I'm trying to go around and help my other friends on their quests, even if I can only help them bump. The faster I can finish this quest, the faster I can go back to helping (and surprising) my friends with their quests c:

xMichikun

Fatcat

Donation Application Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas