Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:31 am
User Image

Sarah wasn't out for long. The virus inside of her was healing the bash to the head as she sat unmoving. The wound was healing but remained sore. She groaned. Her head still hung low, she opened her eyes and blinked a few times. "What the hell...?" She mumbled. Sarah tried to move, but was then when she noticed the restraints that bound her to the chair. As soon as she felt them she almost flipped out. Struggling against them. She lifted her head up to glare at the man with her red eyes. She saw Kyosuke there, and blinked. "Okay, now that hurt." She said, looking at them.

((He's new to Gaia rps, in his old rps (at some other website) he could godmod a bit, and he told me he was just going to attack Sarah. But then you happened to just step in anyways. So he improvised.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:33 am
(( thats why i'm not being pissed... I know he's new, so I'm helping him... Red, if you wanna try to do something to follow the storyline you want, PM the users first to ask if they want to be knocked out or not XP ))  

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:35 am
((He did that for me. Told me that was how he was going to bring the new character in, i said sure, go for it. But he wasn't expecting you to show up.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:36 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you

Kyosuke's eyes, which was white, turned back to blue as he said, "Sarah, get up... I didn't hurt you... This boy did..." Kyosuke said, still pointing his gun at Dan. Even If Dan took his gun, the trigger had finger print scanners and wouldn't fire unless Kyosuke was holding them.

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

redx6504

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:37 am
Dan stood there not doing what Kyosuke told him to do instead he stood there staring down Kyosuke not showing fear Listin Buddy i want you to leave i am Dan Miller and if i have to i will kill you to protect the innocent people here we dont want trouble now leave Dan said his voice booming and he meant business DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING! still angry with him Dans eye began to show alittle Red and his arm veins began to pulse  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:39 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

And all I see is you

Kyosuke eyes widened at the outburst, his eyes slowly spiraling colours as it turned red. "Sarah... Get out of here, barricade the door outside and don't open it until I say so...." He said, his eyes going red as the T virus inside him started to get active from this sign of Aggression. Kyosuke nails slowly formed into Claws as his Wings slowly formed out of the tears in the back of his shirt.

And oh I scream for you

(( OOC- Eh, Just let it go.... At least now we know. If you wanna god mod, contact the Roleplayers first and get it approved. Sarah approved but not me XD lol, its all good, no hard feelings, just watch what you red....))  

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

redx6504

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:45 am
Dan stood there his eyes look like clouds of Red are forming in his eyes like fog just leave alright i dont want to hurt you i dont know who you are or what your talking about i dont know why she has to barricade the door and leave i dont know why we have to fight but i do know this i have super strength and when i'm mad i cant control myself lets end this peacefully without anyone having to get hurt Dan said with a serious look well how does that sound to you deal Dan puts out his hand to shake to seal the deal  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:50 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

And all I see is you

However, it was far too late for peace. Attacking a team mate had seriously pissed Kyosuke off as he pushed Sarah out of the room, saying, "Protect your sister and friends" He closed the door, locking it after him as he turned to face Dan his wings now fully formed as it spread. "You made your worst mistake attacking us..." Kyosuke said darkly as his pupils turned into slits.

And oh I scream for you

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:53 am
]
User Image

Sarah looked at Dan. "You just blindly attacked me! And i wasn't going to hurt them." She said and looked at Kyosuke. She groaned, still fiddling with her binds. Kyosuke pushed her out of the room and locked it so she couldn't get in. "My stuff's still in there." She muttered and looked around. She had to go get some help.

Sarah went back the way she came untill she saw Chris and Barry and Steve. She rushed over. "Hey, Chris, Steve...and Person. Mind cutting me loose?" She asked, turning and showing her bound hands. "Got ambushed by some punk, Kyosuke is currently trying to fight him i think. My stuff is still in there and he didn't think to untie me." She muttered.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:55 am
... I DIDINT ATTACK YOU, YOU ATTACKED US! you guys wondered in here and pointed guns at innocent people and plus your friend has an umbrella symbol on her back what was i supposed to think that some umbrella maniacs decided that they where going to point guns at people AND NOT SHOOT?? are you stupid? so i happen to come along and see that im the only thing protecting these people and you expect me to leave them at your mercy YOU ATTACKED US! Dan said realizing it was a big misunderstanding and that he didint want to fight because of it  

redx6504

redx6504

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Barry cut her loose and asked her to show us where they are maybe if they all work together they can break down the door and stop the fight before anyone gets hurt thats the last thing we need is more injured people  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:59 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

And all I see is you

Kyosuke tilted his head sadistically as he gave a twisted grin, his fangs showing as he said, "If I'm not mistaken, I only pointed my guns to be cautious of any zombies... I never fired and your the one who landed the first blow..." He said, using his other hand to draw and gun and aim it sideways while one gun aimed at Dan's head. The other gun fired, the bullet going through the shoulder of a small boy, who screamed in pain. ((Thats an NPC, So anyone can control him and doesn't count as god mod... ))

And oh I scream for you

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:03 am
User Image

Sarah rubbed her wrists. "Thanks. And i saw this kid and i followed her and got into this room full of people. Then BAM i get hit in the head with somthing. Next thing i knew i was tied up. Kyosuke did somthing and then pushed me out." She explained andd rubbed her head. " I was disarmed. ALL my stuff is in there." She said annoyed at that fact. "I think they think i'm from Umbrella." She admitted, "Hate that b*****d for doing this to me..." She muttered and started to walk back to the room to show them.
[  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:04 am
Dan turned around and began to walk away from him waile walking away he put his hands in his pockets and said i dont have time for this i have to go make sure everyones ok they left and i dont know where they went they might even be dead he said in an uncaring voice he then grabbed in injured child he shot by the collar and pulled him out of the room with him  

redx6504

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:15 am
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre remained in the plane until now, walking into the hospital. He walked till he passed the man that had blocked Sarah's path before they entered. He remembered what the man had said before and stopped with a grin and he looked at the doctor. "Hey Doc, let me upstairs. I don't wanna have to break the door down." The M64 light machine gun was strapped to his back now.

[[Red, he wasnt talking aout Dan...]]  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces