Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake (Epic_Muffin) is OLD!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:30 pm
That... that's really good to know xD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:38 pm
I took over your job as evil ruler epic. Sorry.  

ZarAburame

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:52 pm
Well, I'm gonna be just phasing in every once in a while for the roleplay, so don't expect me to try anything drastic to retake that title.

Besides. My reign of evil was the bestest ever. ;D You won't win.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:17 pm
Must... get... motivation to enter event... T^T  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:03 pm
Motivation is not there for me yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:12 pm
This is my logic:
As it is, almost all of the semi-literate or literate roleplayers are evil.
Which means there are almost no good guys.
Therefore, the excuse most people use "The RP is too dull, there are too many heroes" is invalid.
Which is why I don't consider Dax a bland villain that was world domination, just pain in general.
Anyways, for a while the hipster thing to do was make a villain, but now if someone was really hipster they'd make a hero.
Just saying
Im probably gonna get lots of people jumping on me for this, especially with my own character's alignment.  

City in Slumber

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:55 pm
Welcome back Muffin / Cupcake! (Both as platonic terms of endearment and your name as well. 3nodding sweatdrop ^-^)

It has been a really long while since you've been back, and it is utterly great that you are. 3nodding I randomly wonder "Where is Epic Muffin?" from time to time. 3nodding It is really great that you are back. 3nodding sweatdrop ^-^

Also~ upon Techno's comment~ sweatdrop There are quite a few well-versed literate / semi-literate Hero RPers~ just that they haven't been on, and also since well~ I really don't know, yet, I am sure that eventually, they shall be more acquainted with the norms of RPing. sweatdrop I'll see what I can do~? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:56 pm
iAm Techno-san
This is my logic:
As it is, almost all of the semi-literate or literate roleplayers are evil.
Which means there are almost no good guys.
Therefore, the excuse most people use "The RP is too dull, there are too many heroes" is invalid.
Which is why I don't consider Dax a bland villain that was world domination, just pain in general.
Anyways, for a while the hipster thing to do was make a villain, but now if someone was really hipster they'd make a hero.
Just saying
Im probably gonna get lots of people jumping on me for this, especially with my own character's alignment.

Ya know... based on this observation, I'm probably gonna use this time jump to come back as a corrupt hero that as spent too much time on the darkside to go back to being completely pure... Pulling a Riku from Kingdom hearts...  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:58 pm
Dstdnt
Welcome back Muffin / Cupcake! (Both as platonic terms of endearment and your name as well. 3nodding sweatdrop ^-^)

It has been a really long while since you've been back, and it is utterly great that you are. 3nodding I randomly wonder "Where is Epic Muffin?" from time to time. 3nodding It is really great that you are back. 3nodding sweatdrop ^-^

Also~ upon Techno's comment~ sweatdrop There are quite a few well-versed literate / semi-literate Hero RPers~ just that they haven't been on, and also since well~ I really don't know, yet, I am sure that eventually, they shall be more acquainted with the norms of RPing. sweatdrop I'll see what I can do~? sweatdrop

The fact that there are some means nothing to the active if they're not on...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:03 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Dstdnt

Indeed, that is true, yet they have been on, but not actually posted yet~ I believe for some it pertains to a conflict they have with Tamake's decisions, but he is the one who made the Event~? sweatdrop I think that some are just~ "boycotting", or just waiting for a latter time to participate, as I've been encouraging participation, preferably as soon as they can. 3nodding sweatdrop  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:11 pm
Dstdnt
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Dstdnt

Indeed, that is true, yet they have been on, but not actually posted yet~ I believe for some it pertains to a conflict they have with Tamake's decisions, but he is the one who made the Event~? sweatdrop I think that some are just~ "boycotting", or just waiting for a latter time to participate, as I've been encouraging participation, preferably as soon as they can. 3nodding sweatdrop

And because of this boycott, participation is steadily decreasing...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:15 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Dstdnt
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Dstdnt

And because of this boycott, participation is steadily decreasing...

Indeed, for the time being hopefully, so it would then boom later on, hopefully when everyone is more free~? sweatdrop ^-^  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:21 pm
I don't know if I want to go with Muffin's post.... it is kinda ruining the scene that Pummel, Zeldai, and I are in since we on top of a skyscraper.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:46 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Dstdnt

im pretty sure that just proved my pijnt even further  

City in Slumber

Awesome Sensei

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:50 pm
~Is literate~ I am gonna have a sorta good guy biggrin

Not evil of course, but not "JUSTICE!"  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers