Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:10 pm
Standing high up on a ladder in the main area of HQ was Sub. He was messing with something up in the rafters of the building, but what exactly? Let's just hope it's not anything that will end in humiliation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:42 am
Odd finished his moping over pointless things he'd probably never be capable of truly understand and stood up, deciding that he'd store those pictures for later and admire the powerful heroes of the past another day. But for now, he had a feeling that he'd be better off learning to use his Pokemon's skills to his advantage.

As he stood up and looked around, he noticed a ladder climbing up intot he rafters and walked over. Looking up it, he didn't see anyone at first. "Hello? Is anybody up there?"  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:15 pm
"Just little old Sub." The trainer shouted back down at Odd. "Why don't you come on up? It's neat up here." He encouraged him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:38 pm
The theme music blared. It was really just an incoherent orgy of electric guitars, loud drum beats, and a synthesizer all smashing into each other like two blind, greased up Wailords on some tiny, frail Skitties.

This lead up must have been for something truly great and exciting! Yes! The arrival of a true champion! The people's savior!

Or not...just...Az.....blinking. Just once.

It was as if he had been in some kind of coma.

Well, no. Not a coma. More like he saw an independent film that involved a Ponyta and a waffle iron and hadn't had warped his little mind into some mushy unusable state. The film was simply called "Horse's a**."  

Netherworld Overlord-Has

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:49 pm
Odd nodded to Sub's suggestion and climbed on up. "Sounds good to me." He looked around as he made his way into the rafters, wondering what it was that Sub thought was so "neat".  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:40 pm
Lykas was sitting on the couch watching a newscast on his SNAG. "Well, damn. That looked like it would've been a fun road trip." he remarked as the news story seemed to be wrapping up. Apparently Cherrygrove City had inexplicably flooded beyond anything ever seen in the area and was now safe and dry once again. He'd only just noticed Sub's message and was certain the others were behind the rescuing of the town.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:42 pm
"Well that was exciting, except I forgot my shirt back there on Night's Gyarados...oh well." Sub shrugged as he walked into the HQ, the strange device in hand, and as he pointed out himself, he was topless. "Glad to be home though."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:12 pm
Crystal followed Sub to the HQ, looking around. "Ah, so this is the place, eh? Huh." She tilted her head.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:19 pm
Espeon_Commander
Crystal followed Sub to the HQ, looking around. "Ah, so this is the place, eh? Huh." She tilted her head.
"Hm?" Sub turned back to face Crystal, he set the device on a nearby table and nodded. "Yep, just moved here about a week ago. Still got that new headquarters smell to it." He laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:20 pm
Lykas smiled at Sub as he walked in. "Mind if I get a keepsake of this?" He asked playfully, laughing as he pretended to take a picture with an imaginary camera.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:22 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas smiled at Sub as he walked in. "Mind if I get a keepsake of this?" He asked playfully, laughing as he pretended to take a picture with an imaginary camera.
"Ah, it's my favorite pervert." Sub said with a laugh as he noticed Lykas. "Yes, I know, it's too much to handle."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:25 pm
SubonicXP
Espeon_Commander
"Hm?" Sub turned back to face Crystal, he set the device on a nearby table and nodded. "Yep, just moved here about a week ago. Still got that new headquarters smell to it." He laughed.
Crystal laughed as well. "I see. Definitely seems spacious." She then noticed Lykas and chuckled.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:27 pm
"That pervert there is Lykas, and Lykas this is Crystal." He said introducing the two and picking up the device. "I'm going to go crash, take a room for yourself if you want Crystal. Nice to meet you by the way, good night." He said walking up stairs to his room for the night.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:28 pm
Lykas laughed in response. "How can I help myself in the presence of such glory? My favorite false god would put Apollo to shame with those good looks." This was said in jest of course. Mostly. Sub was a looker, indeed, but Lykas knew better to than to try and hit that.

"Good to see you again, Crystal. Haven't seen you in ages." The teen remarked. Last he'd seen of her, the group had been living in Ecruteak.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:34 pm
"Well, nice to see ya again Lykas, and laters Sub, pleasure to meet you too." She smiled and yawned. "Oi, excuse me. Where are the rooms here?" She shook her head. "It's going to be interesting to find my way around here."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff