Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Tricell Hive Jersey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redx6504

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:56 pm
i'm not sure but we have two hours to figure it out and in two hours we will die he said trying to find a way to get there, there are no vents here theres nothing you can use as a weapon theres nothing to use its almost impossible to get out alive the bullet proof glass instead of bars aside this place might be there death (meanwhile Barry gets up from his sleep to find himself pretty much done for he looks at Tori who is still asleep Barry realized he has no way out and sits there waiting for his death to come just then the elevator opened and U.C.M.A. came in (umbrella.corporation.mercenary.alliance.) they threw at least 18 grenades in blowing all the zombies up and destroying the computer controlling the tights shutting them off they stormed in and opened our cells they called someone on there radio sir we have found and free'd the targets do we leave now they waited for an answer and stormed out they left some paper on the control panel Barry walked out oh his cell and read the papers they explained why they saved them in detail and told them there is a helicopter outside they can use to escape Barry knew they got lucky there but he was still confused about it but they cant leave yet they need there weapons and clothing first...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image

Tori broke her bed, taking wooden planks and giving one to Barry. "Here, it's not much, but its better than nothing." She smiled.

User Image

Alice ran out of her cell, and ran to Barry.  

HelicaI

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image

Sarah smiled. Actually happy that Umbrella had saved them. She got up and followed Barry, "What's it say?" She asked him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:19 pm
Barry looked at her and read it aloud so everyone could hear U.C.M.A. THE UMBRELLA CORPORATION MERCENARY ALLIANCE HAS FREE'D YOU FROM THE TRICELL HOLDING WE HAVE LEFT YOU A COPTER OUTSIDE THE BUILDING TO CODE TO GET OUT IS 827564837295029572847309 REMEMBER THIS TO GET OUT ALIVE YOUR STUFF IS IN THE BASEMENT THERE ARE STILL LOTS OF ZOMBIES AROUND SO TRY NOT TO GET SEEN OR EATEN Barry wasn't sure if they should trust them but it seemed like they could be trusted so he sighed swallowed his pride and decided to trust them  

redx6504

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image

Alice sqeaked, and clung to Sarah's clothing.

User Image

Tori smirked, throwing the wooden plank over her shoulder. "I guess i demolished my bed for nothing. Oh well." She smirked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded. She looked down at Alice as she clung to her clothes. "Well then lets go get our stuff." She said. "The computer that was stopping us from having our powers is destroyed so we should be able to make it to the basement." She said with a smirk.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image

Alice sighed, she had no powers. she was practically usless without her sword, and even then, she wasn't that good. she knew that. She let go of Sarah so she could move freely.

User Image

Tori kept the wooden plank on her shoulder. She'll need it probably.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image

Sarah looked down at Alice and knelt down to her level. "Hey, just stay with me and you'll be safe." She said.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image

Alice smiled weakly and nodded.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you

Kyosuke suddenly awoke in a medical room. He stood up as a few soldiers came to him. "666, the boss has considered keeping you alive if you continue to work for him. Your powers have been returned and controlled, and if you disobey, your friends will be killed. They are being held hostage and you must go to the boss for your first assignment." They said. Kyosuke sighed in defeat as he walked to the central office, seeing his weapons were back on him along with Tricell's Military armor. "ID number 666 Alpha, reporting for duty." He said once he got to the central office.

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

redx6504

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:39 am
Barry looked around wheres Kyosuke Barry said he knew Kyosuke was with them in the helicopter before but he wasn't anywhere to be found he sighed and decided that now's not the time to worry about that and that he should focus on getting his weapons Barry saw Alice with Sarah Barry knew that Sarah would be of more help then him he gave her his plank and said i'll watch Alice besides you have super strength you can do more damage than me... Barry said feeling useless for the first time in a while Dan went over to his bed and ripped a plank off and said this should smash some skulls open he said smiling waile walking back to the others all of the sudden behind Sarah rose a zombie that didn't get killed in the blast it was the same exact guard that punched her and took away her shower Dan yelled Sarah behind you! he said alerting her  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:52 am
User Image

Sarah smelt the infection coming. She didn't need the warning. She turned around swiftly grabbing the zombie by its neck, snapping it with a few quick movements of her wrists. She bent down as she let the body fall. It seemed that didn't do the trick. "Oh well." She said and quickly, and very forcfully smashed the zombies skull in with her foot.
Blood splattered a bit and she put her foot down on the floor. Turning to look back at them with a wicked smile. "Alright then. Let's get going shall we?"she sad. "Oh and i'm actually very weak."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

redx6504

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:58 am
Barry was confused but i thought you had super strength and speed i mean your stronger than the average human right? Barry said to Sarah trying to clear up his confusion Barry didint know what to think about the surroundings, Dan went over to the glass that the zombies broke out of hey guys the zombies didint break out Dan said reading the control panel next to the Cell Umbrella did it he said seeing the umbrella symbol on the screen he didint like umbrella at all he would have rather died than be saved then them back there he has always hated umbrella he was even an anti umbrella activist before the apocalypse but thats another story for another time...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:01 am
User Image

Sarah shrugged. "well that kind of depends on who the human is." She said. "Eh, you could say that i guess then." She cracked her knuckles. "But i havn't felt human in a while though, so i'm not used to feeling so weak. Compared to other infected, i'm weak."

((have to go soon))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

redx6504

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:04 am
Barry said alright your stronger than me so take it he said trying to convince her that she should take it Dan was standing over there loving it how everyone ignored him he got mad and yelled it all again this time getting there attention  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff