Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Group Art Critique! Crushing Egos since... Today D: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zella L.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:39 pm
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28321446/ <--Here's the one I made for Audi, I used Prisma markers. I hope she sees it here, or else I'll have to go through the TERRIBLE ORDEAL of pm'ing it to her. x3

And aw, Kyo's thinking of me! There weren't any horse tutorials in the sticky, but I googled and found this. Gazelles kinda have narrower muzzles, much thinner legs, and hold their heads higher, but they're pretty close. I couldn't find a gazelle drawing tutorial, that's for darn sure. x3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:39 pm
Dr.Voodoo
Perhaps it's the connectedness of the line. #_#;;
Oh, I'll believe it. You're not the first to mention that...I knew I should have erased it when I had the chance...It just felt so weird to me....  

Manda_Tifa

WasabiFennec

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:41 pm
Rinchans-flower
Dr.Voodoo
Rinchans-flower
Dr.Voodoo
Manda_Tifa
Okay...I'm proud as hell of this...but I keep getting the feeling that I did something wrong...and I think that problem lies in shading...opinions?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/Manda_Tifa/Asphyxiationcopy.jpg

Hokay so, this is very sexy. ( Probably your best yet. ) :3 Still I am having a few anatomical issues.
First off, her boobs are far too low. Just cause they're big, doesn't mean they have to hit the floor, she's young, so perk them up!
Kay, so here is somethin called a " redline ", it should make somethins easier to understand:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d74/wasabiwaif/Asphyxiationcopy.jpg

My main qualms with this piece is the droopiness of the boobs and the skinniness of the legs. :3

Droopiness I don't think is a big deal. If they're big, they're gonna droop. I've seen bigger chested girls with some droopage, she's young, but droopage is okay.

Oh, there WILL be droopage, but still, they look a little low to me. Perhaps it's the connectedness of the line. #_#;;

Probably. But it really doesn't look unnatural

XD Maybe you're right, I'm just not used to it I suppose. XD;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:42 pm
To Zell - Cute pose heart

But the quality of the picture doesn't really look that great. It looks like you tried to fix that up in a photoediting program.  

haythere

haythere

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:44 pm
Dr.Voodoo

XD Maybe you're right, I'm just not used to it I suppose. XD;;

My fur has a fairly good sized chest (sometimes shrinking other times growing) But I spend a lot of time with sagging, seeing how that looks. Again, not tying to be perverted, but using models really, really helps.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:45 pm
Zella L.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28321446/ <--Here's the one I made for Audi, I used Prisma markers. I hope she sees it here, or else I'll have to go through the TERRIBLE ORDEAL of pm'ing it to her. x3

And aw, Kyo's thinking of me! There weren't any horse tutorials in the sticky, but I googled and found this. Gazelles kinda have narrower muzzles, much thinner legs, and hold their heads higher, but they're pretty close. I couldn't find a gazelle drawing tutorial, that's for darn sure. x3

Of course I"m thinking of you ^_^ I need to learn how to draw other things, truthfully. I'll never get any better if i don't!

I'll have to try drawing a bunch of horses till I get the hang of it, and go from there ^_^ Maybe I'll find I have some inborn talent for it...or maybe I'll just hav eot work hard, but I'll try my best to teach myself how to draw something I've never drawn before ^_^

Shinigami Whistle

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:45 pm
She's supposed to be uber skinny...I just have trouble drawing her without a big a** XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:48 pm
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
She's supposed to be uber skinny...I just have trouble drawing her without a big a** XD

Mmmmm a**...Nothing wrong with that... whee  

haythere

Zella L.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:51 pm
Rin-- How...did you know? Perhaps watercolors and prismas don't go well together, afterall.

Kyo--Yeah, horses are like, the easiest thing or the hardest thing to draw, from person to person. They're really artistic, I'll say that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:51 pm
Rinchans-flower
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

It is when you're character is meant to be skinny and tall and athletic XD  

Alektorphobia

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:53 pm
Zella L.
Rin-- How...did you know? Perhaps watercolors and prismas don't go well together, afterall.

Kyo--Yeah, horses are like, the easiest thing or the hardest thing to draw, from person to person. They're really artistic, I'll say that.

heh, I guess we'll see which of those things they are for me ^_^

Tomorrow, anyway, heh...I'm about to crash.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:54 pm
Zella L.

Because I know and see all...Just kidding surprised

The wings gave it away. You probably used the smudge tool to fix the wings up right? My scanner ruins anything hand colored or sketched. I fix everything I scan underphotshop, so I have a pretty good eye for anything computer colored or edited. I've never tried water color or prismas together before...  

haythere

haythere

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:56 pm
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Rinchans-flower
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

It is when you're character is meant to be skinny and tall and athletic XD

True, that doesn't help. My women tend to be pretty curvy, so I try and avoid really skinny xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:00 pm
Rinchans-flower
Zella L.

Because I know and see all...Just kidding surprised

The wings gave it away. You probably used the smudge tool to fix the wings up right? My scanner ruins anything hand colored or sketched. I fix everything I scan underphotshop, so I have a pretty good eye for anything computer colored or edited. I've never tried water color or prismas together before...

Yes! Well, the inside of the wings were supposed to be yellow, and I colored 'em red, and that's that. Also, I was using a quill and ink, and some of it got very smudged, so I fixed that too.  

Zella L.

haythere

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:04 pm
Zella L.

Yes! Well, the inside of the wings were supposed to be yellow, and I colored 'em red, and that's that. Also, I was using a quill and ink, and some of it got very smudged, so I fixed that too.

I smudge a lot. Whenever I ink, and use my bigger pen, my hand runs along it and smudges it. But whenever I scan it I found a really good way to make clean lineart and fix it up 3nodding  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff